Oscar Pistorius - Sentencing - 6.13.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roux trying to put words in her mouth-- "it surprised you because before he was such a kind person before."

Repeats it four times now until she agrees that she said those very words-- lilting emphasis on "kind person."

Trooper - if only he could hornswoggle her like he does other women witnesses!!..

LOL. Even the "audience" know it, hence the laughter.

ETA Oh dear Marfa - she says he was a "kind person" too - drat my feed went. That cancels all that out then? Nel needs to save this in his redirection.

Even Masipa is now standing up for the witness. SHE ACTUALLY ADMONISHED ROUX FOR TRICKING THE WITNESS!!!!

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 5m5 minutes ago
#OscarPistorius Mashabane: on three occasions he was angry and threatening. BB

#OscarPistorius Roux refers to next incident - he was in his underpants and you entered. He said get out and covered himself. BB

#OscarPistorius Mashabane: disputes this version. She says he was never opened. He was covered in a blanket. BB

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 4m4 minutes ago
#OscarPistorius Mashabane: he told me to get out. He was not violent, he was raising his voice and talking with anger. BB

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 2m2 minutes ago
#OscarPistorius what Roux is trying to demonstrate is that while OP had outbursts, they weren’t unreasonable in the circumstances. BB

Good grief this is a load of nonsense

The man was in prison for god's sake

So people think prisoners just get whatever they want?

LOL, but this is Pistorius who expects people to jump when he gives orders :). It does seem from what I have heard this morning that he does have a problem when communicating with women, particularly when they tell him he is wrong or ask him do something.

Roux gets a bit of a knuckle punch from Masipa for trying to 'trick the witness'..... Roux suitably embarrassed but unremorseful..

I liked Charlotte, as a witness.. I imagine her and Oscar would have gone head to head umpteen times, but she would be the clear winner every damn time.. ( she holds all the aces) it must have , and hopefully still will , drive Oscar nuts........

LOL, but this is Pistorius who expects people to jump when he gives orders :). It does seem from what I have heard this morning that he does have a problem when communicating with women, particularly when they tell him he is wrong or ask him do something.

He probably thought he could talk to the prison staff the way he talked to Frank.

The judge says the court will take a half-hour break for lunch.

She addresses the courtroom. We are not at a picnic, she says. Sometimes witnesses say things that are funny, but she warns the gallery:

Please restrain yourselves, we are in a court of law.

J Masipa 's most forceful, contribution over two days. Great, thanks for that. Justice in safe hands and all that.

BIB Could've fooled me.

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 3m3 minutes ago
#OscarPistorius Masipa says we’ll break for 30 minutes, and warns the gallery to restrain themselves. (Stop the laughing and reacting). BB

#OscarPistorius Mashabane: on three occasions he was angry and threatening. BB

#OscarPistorius Roux refers to next incident - he was in his underpants and you entered. He said get out and covered himself. BB

#OscarPistorius Mashabane: disputes this version. She says he was never opened. He was covered in a blanket. BB

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 4m4 minutes ago
#OscarPistorius Mashabane: he told me to get out. He was not violent, he was raising his voice and talking with anger. BB

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 2m2 minutes ago
#OscarPistorius what Roux is trying to demonstrate is that while OP had outbursts, they weren’t unreasonable in the circumstances. BB

BBM - I wonder what his exact words were... perhaps something along the lines of get the f*%# out of my room!?

He probably thought he could talk to the prison staff the way he talked to Frank.

Definitely.
On good days Frank was "brother" as is the way in SA these days.

But the Manger nurse was never a "sister"? :thinking:

Roux gets a bit of a knuckle punch from Masipa for trying to 'trick the witness'..... Roux suitably embarrassed but unremorseful..

I found it interesting that her ladyship actually accused Roux of trying to trick the witness.

Bit of a pattern of OP arrogantly telling people they're incompetent, isn't there?!

Traffic police officer, Van Aardt and now two healthcare professionals.

Who is he to question competence? He's doing a degree that he doesn't even know the name of.

2 hrs ago

[video=twitter;742654852933820420]https://twitter.com/carlpistorius/status/742654852933820420[/video]

carl's posing with kids now too.

3hrs ago he tweeted
Carl Pistorius ‏@carlpistorius 3h3 hours ago
My heart breaks for Barry.

Even Masipa is now standing up for the witness. SHE ACTUALLY ADMONISHED ROUX FOR TRICKING THE WITNESS!!!!

I suspected Masipa would prefer this working class straight talking black lady to Roux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member