Recovered/Located PA - A.Y., 16, Allentown, 5 March 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok the report I just heard said A is returning to Pennsylvania immediately and KE will be extradited

Ok the report I just heard said A is returning to Pennsylvania immediately and KE will be extradited

Good. I figured it wouldn't last long. Many of the expat groups in the area had already spread the word around different towns. Not sure who eventually spotted them, but it usually doesn't take long. Curious on how they finally located them.

8 months...this bothers me - I'm sure her Mum was trying to do everything she could to protect her daughter (she sounds like a very loving and caring Mum) - but there were multiple people in A's life, from reports, that were aware something was hinky, and getting worse. I know there were discussions, order, demands to stop. But this should be a learning opportunity for parents - never expect a young developing brain to be able to make the right decisions for herself when there is a predator in her midst. IMO this has been so exciting to A - the attention from him, the mix of her developing and exploring her sexuality (even if there hasn't been sexual contact). I don't know what the answer would have been in this situation, but clearly enough wasn't done to keep these two apart.

Please don't read the above as in any way victim blaming, I'm more talking about prevention and understanding how this horrible scenario can help guide future actions, laws, whatever. And I know many will say but if they wanted to be together they would have been regardless. I just don't like to accept that a situation is always helpless. There were pieces of a puzzle around A, multiple adults who knew different aspects of what was going on (i.e. in his marriage, the school, her Mum, her brother, maybe her friends, the police) - but it just didn't all come together to protect her and now she is going to have trauma that will no doubt impact on her self-concept for life.

Couldn't say it any better

Wow. So glad they caught him. I'm so saddened thinking of how now everyone else has to now deal with the repercussion of his disgusting and selfish behavior. A, her family, his wife and his daughters. Ugh.

Is that him in the red shirt? I'd like to smack that smug look off his face!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yep, the dumb @** was caught wearing the exact color shirt that that he was wearing in the picture they used in the amber alert.

If you are in actual love. Then court for 2 years or get the family to sign papers.

But abduction is not the answer. Bottom line.

This child was groomed, possibly for years. Possibly sexually abused for years. My heart breaks for this young girl and what she must have gone through with a friends father that she trusted.
This is not a case of love, it is case of child abuse.

Totally agree, but I think the comparison is to point out that even Elizabeth Smart, who was literally kidnapped by a stranger, developed a loyalty and attachment to her abductor. So just imagine the bond formed when a child is abducted by someone he/she already loves and trusts.

Elizabeth smart had zero loyalty or "attachment" to her abductor. She was disgusted and terrified of him.
She just believed this man who stole her at knife point from her bedroom that he would kill her family if she escaped.

Elizabeth smart had zero loyalty or "attachment" to her abductor. She was disgusted and terrified of him.
She just believed this man who stole her at knife point from her bedroom that he would kill her family if she escaped.

I stand corrected.

Is that him in the red shirt? I'd like to smack that smug look off his face!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Once his new reality sinks in, I don’t think he’ll be smiling much. He once had a lovely home and family and he threw it away. His life is wrecked!

Exactly that ^^^^^^

Thanks, GypsyGirl!

Wow!!! Such great news!!!

Wth is wrong with this creep? Look at that smug, self satisfied smirk on his face! What's going on here? What a sociopath. He doesn't care what he did to the child, to his wife and kids? He doesn't care that he's going to jail?

Maybe that’s just what he looks like all the time? He looks smug in this photo as well and he isn’t smiling.

d2dcc04878bff03f245e2bb6e0093331.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whew -- such good news that she is home or on her way home!

And good news that it is bad news for that selfish, disgusting Esterly. (I'll bet his estranged wife would like about 5 minutes with him in a room and her with a baseball bat.)

And how will she tell her children what is happening -- what in the world do you say? How do you start? And how do you answer their questions? --- "Mom, is dad coming home now?" "Mom, is dad in trouble?" "Where is dad?" "I want to see daddy." May she have patience & strength.

And I hope A is truly happy to be home. Oh, I do hope so.

I hope both moms will get a good night's sleep tonight, and hoping the same for all the kids, and A back in her own bed.. Good news.

Maybe that’s just what he looks like all the time? He looks smug in this photo as well and he isn’t smiling.

d2dcc04878bff03f245e2bb6e0093331.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He looks a bit constipated to me. I hope he had massive flatulance in her presence the entire time. I'd think that would flog the romantic stars right out of a young teen's eyes.

Hopefully A will cooperate with authorities and not try to defend him. I’d like to see Federal charges filed. The interference with custody charge is pretty weak.

I hope A. is happy to be home and stays there.
I always worry in these cases that the teen will take off again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500