Identified! PA - Delaware Co, Ridley Creek State Park, WhtFem 25-45, UP14642, rings w/initials, Jan'16 - Name Withheld

My husband tears the labels off of prescription pill bottles and uses them for ibuprofen, antacids, etc, taken from larger bottles. I don't think you're supposed to do that, though, LOL

My husband tears the labels off of prescription pill bottles and uses them for ibuprofen, antacids, etc, taken from larger bottles. I don't think you're supposed to do that, though, LOL
No I'm pretty sure that's illegal haha but its ok my family does it too, if we are traveling or what not

Sent from my hammer_S using Tapatalk

No I'm pretty sure that's illegal haha but its ok my family does it too, if we are traveling or what not

Well oops, I currently have a bottle with generic ibuprofen in a medicine bottle that I pulled the label off of! Lol.

I wonder, tho. With the empty pill bottle and the box cutter, could they check the box cutter for any blood or DNA? Maybe to support the suicide theory....take a bunch of pills and use the box cutter. I don't need to continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the box cutter was used for security/protection then surely she was homeless or a prostitute. Although I have a cousin who carries a box cutter for protection and also passed security on a flight out of the country in a checked bag.
So who knows?!?
A box cutter along with pill bottles paints a sad picture though.

If the box cutter was used for security/protection then surely she was homeless or a prostitute. Although I have a cousin who carries a box cutter for protection and also passed security on a flight out of the country in a checked bag.
So who knows?!?
A box cutter along with pill bottles paints a sad picture though.
I'm sure protection or self harm/suicide are the two likeliest options, but my boyfriend carries a box cutter at all times because they can be really useful. Just thought id throw it out there.

NamUs Case # 14642 has had changes made. You can view the case by clicking the url below

URL: https://identifyus.org/cases/14642

The following fields have been changed: Image added

Physical / Medical : Eye Color Right changed from "" to "Unknown or Missing"

Clothing and Accessories : Clothing On Body changed from "winter clothing, jewelry " to "winter clothing consisting of a blue jacket and blue jeans. "

Clothing and Accessories : Jewelry changed from "yes" to "Three rings (gold Irish Claddagh ring, gold initial ring bearing the initial “C”, and gold ring with the engraved initials of “C.A. or C.R." on the interior)."

Physical / Medical : Hair Color changed from "Unknown or Completely Bald" to "Brown"

Physical / Medical : Distintive Body Features Available changed from "" to "none"

Physical / Medical : Eye Color Left changed from "" to "Unknown or Missing"

Clothing and Accessories : Footwear changed from "boots size 9" to "Two pairs of shoes (size 9 black boots and size 9 grey and purple Sketchers running shoes). "

Clothing and Accessories : Other Items Found With Body changed from "" to " Numerous items were discovered near her body; including a blanket, a box cutter, two empty pill bottles, two backpacks. "

The photos I sent have been added, she added a description to most of them.

NamUs Case # 14642 has had changes made. You can view the case by clicking the url below

URL: https://identifyus.org/cases/14642

The following fields have been changed:
Image added

Danielle Day 1972 New Jersey
Amanda DeGuio 1990 Pennsylvania
Tamera Kingery 1977 South Carolina
Dawn Mozino 1965 Pennsylvania
Chelsea Ricker 1988 New Jersey
Melissa Rodriguez 1982 Pennsylvania
Melissa Rodriguez 1982 Pennsylvania
Kortne Stouffer 1991 Pennsylvania

https://identifyus.org/en/medias/show/38930

Hoping that she will be identified soon. Can't believe it's been a year without ID now...

Hi Rebecca
Have you heard anything to as if this is Chelsea??? have been friends with her for yearsss and last time i personally heard from her was back in '10 but then i have talked to her mom multiple times since though. A mutual friend had contacted me today asking if the PA state police have contacted me cause they called her up asking questions, if she could send pics and what not. So if you find out anything please let me know. Thank You

A WS thread was just posted for Chelsa Ricker here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?328970-PA-Chelsea-Ricker-24-Philadelphia-19-Feb-2012

I wonder how sure they are about the race. Her features do not appear to be mainly Caucasian.

Agreed. I thought the same. Do you know how race is determined with skeletal remains? Is it something that is a "best guess," so to speak, or more accurate than that?

Agreed. I thought the same. Do you know how race is determined with skeletal remains? Is it something that is a "best guess," so to speak, or more accurate than that?

Race is determined by evaluating several different markers, including the following (among others):

* Orbits (eye sockets): Asians - circular; Blacks - rectangular, Caucasians - like a downward-facing Capital "D"
* Nasal Aperture: Asians - like an upside-down heart shape; blacks - circular and broad; Caucasians - tall and narrow.
* Nasal bone: Asians - broad and flat - doesn't protrude more than slightly beyond the plane of the cheekbones; blacks - broad and slightly protruding; caucasians - narrow and sharply protruding.
* Hard Palate: Native Americans - Elliptical and angling inward at molars; Blacks - "U" shaped with parallel lines; Caucasians - Parabolic and angling outward at molars.
* Incisors: Asians and Native Americans tend to have a scooped shaped posterior of the incisors
* Maxillary protrusion - Caucasians and Asians tend to have upper front teeth on an even plane with the orbits. Blacks upper front teeth tend to be positioned forward of the orbits.

(Not all persons of a given race have these characteristics, and persons of one race may have characteristics typical of a different race. All characteristics are all considered in total.):

Race is determined by evaluating several different markers, including the following (among others):

* Orbits (eye sockets): Asians - circular; Blacks - rectangular, Caucasians - like a downward-facing Capital "D"
* Nasal Aperture: Asians - like an upside-down heart shape; blacks - circular and broad; Caucasians - tall and narrow.
* Nasal bone: Asians - broad and flat - doesn't protrude more than slightly beyond the plane of the cheekbones; blacks - broad and slightly protruding; caucasians - narrow and sharply protruding.
* Hard Palate: Native Americans - Elliptical and angling inward at molars; Blacks - "U" shaped with parallel lines; Caucasians - Parabolic and angling outward at molars.
* Incisors: Asians and Native Americans tend to have a scooped shaped posterior of the incisors
* Maxillary protrusion - Caucasians and Asians tend to have upper front teeth on an even plane with the orbits. Blacks upper front teeth tend to be positioned forward of the orbits.

(Not all persons of a given race have these characteristics, and persons of one race may have characteristics typical of a different race. All characteristics are all considered in total.):

Thank you for the information, Carl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blackburne
Back