Identified! PA - Delaware Co, Ridley Creek State Park, WhtFem 25-45, UP14642, rings w/initials, Jan'16 - Name Withheld

One thing that stuck out to me was LE saying the woman had prominent teeth and a prominent jaw. I'm not seeing that in Amanda's case.

I really don't think it's Kortne, honestly. (Plus, would they mention the dreadlocks?)

5' 3" with a size 9 shoe?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OT but I'm also 5'3" and wear anything from an 8 1/2 to a 10... (depending on the style of the shoe and the people who make it.) It's definitely possible.

I tend to think of layers too, which is what we are doing today since it is 30 degrees, not counting the windchill. We wear layers all the time, like a turtleneck, sweater, jacket type thing. Do you think that is what they meant?

I am not that far away from Ridley Creek State Park and I know people that walk their dogs there. They dress in layers too.

"Basically they were skeletal remains wearing three sets of winter clothing,” Razzi said, estimating the time of death at 2014."

So they had 3 layers on? Could it be a homeless person? Someone camping?

Migrant laborers from warm areas often layer up in preference to shelling out for heavier coats. And people on tight budgets in general, I guess.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/29829/10/

Siobhan Hameline, from NH. Went missing in Dec. 2014. 5'3" and 28 years old. She was seen wearing a winter coat with big buttons.

I looked at her FB profile and she has prominent teeth-- or at least could be considered prominent.

I've been going thru the thread to identify and map the missing women whose names have come up on the thread. I've put them in as red dots. (The blue dots are ones that I had earlier mapped from a list of missing women in PA since 2010 that I had pulled from NamUs. Some of the new red dots duplicate the earlier blue ones.) I've tried to include the basic info. on each in the map marker descriptions, along with photos when available. I have a few yet to go.

Here's a link to the map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=z_XRj_yu3Dto.k_87bYStu3fo

Screenshot 2016-01-06 at 12.47.08 PM.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back