Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 minutes (or earlier, since this DA is usually early) for the presser

Absolutely. A good part of his skull had to be removed by doctors. The pictures are disturbing. He's fortunate to be alive.

The article I linked days ago said that once the swelling goes down, they plan to reconnect that piece of skull. (Shivers)

Exactly my thoughts.

I don't see how an insanity defense works here if indeed it turns out he killed all four boys. One of the boys disappeared the day before the other 3. That would mean he commited two separate and distinct crimes with time in between. I'm sorry but to me that points to premeditation, not insanity.

The typewritten statement was posted online somewhere, I forget where. It had the person's initials only. CD had called him, and they met up somewhere along Street Road

I saw this too. Can't remember where. The referred to informant with the letter's KBM or something close to that.

attachment.php

From Fox's live footage a little while ago. Any idea what these are? The item to the left looks like a generator - what about the other two items?

Attachments

• tractor.png
    tractor.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 662
Packing and cleaning and gardening so I can leave sometime today for vacation. I didn't do another that yesterday :(
Can someone please do a brief update of the presser and their thoughts? Thank you!!

they put up tenting around the back of the tents...no more seeing what their doing from the back

It was not. It was his first initial/last name with the number 19 if I remember correctly.

that is correct - interested in where you are going with this but i know you cannot post it here :(

This really is an underrated theory, though it's hard to imagine what items he could be selling that would have that much value to rob and kill over. Unless it was a botched robbery...but multiple times in the same week? And CD didn't get spooked after committing the first one?
Some prices on items he was looking at or selling were outrageously high. So I could see him killing over not being paid. Again all this just moo.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I had no idea BR was out on bail. Thanks for clarifying that. OMG.

So BR and CD were friends

BR and Dean are friends. Any other links to victims?

Have we established friendships with CD and all 4 victims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa