GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

Perhaps because the Philly PD has much more in the way of resources and manpower? Bucks County probably have a smaller PD?

They used Philly K9 for first search too because they don't have cadaver dogs, AFAIR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Under the circumstances LE would be remiss if they didn't do a thorough walk around with dogs on that property.

Meanwhile, the families are burying their loved ones. So much heartbreak, it is just unimaginable.

Under the circumstances LE would be remiss if they didn't do a thorough walk around with dogs on that property.

Meanwhile, the families are burying their loved ones. So much heartbreak, it is just unimaginable.

Just Incomprehensible, :(

We've seen a whole lot of info about his 302 and not being allowed to have guns. Question for you sleuthers - I developed a raging case of Postpartum Depression and Anxiety after the birth of my son 7 years ago. I'm healthy today but in that time did a voluntary, one night stay at the mental hospital because I was just feeling so hopeless. No one ever said a word to me about not owning guns. All these years later it makes me wonder if maybe I'm not supposed to? For the record, I don't own any and my husband is anti-gun so I don't see that changing in the future but I was just curious if anyone knew.

I think that if you committed yourself "voluntarily" then you would be fine. You also addressed a VERY different reason than CD being involuntairily committed.

Without getting into a big gun debate we should all see by now how easy it is for anyone without a criminal record to legally purchase a firearm - one can be professionally diagnosed with a mental condition but because of HIPPA laws no one will know about the condition unless the one with it is honest when purchasing a firearm legally. We really do need a better system in place to keep firearms and other dangerous materials out of the reach of those with mental disorders - and I am for the second amendment - the loop holes need repaired.

Some folks aren't healthy enough to operate motor vehicle and some folk are not healthy enough to own, carry or purchase a firearm.

In CD's case it appears he got at least one firearm from family not sure if he ever purchased a firearm legally.

Does anyone have an update on what is going on at the property since the articles and videos released this morning? I have heard some rumors but can't find anything to back it up or any real updates for that matter.

Philadelphia police assisted Bucks County authorities as they searched for more clues in the investigation into a man who authorities say confessed to killing four people on his family’s Bucks County farm who allegedly claims to have killed two other people as well.
Philly investigators joined other agencies in the search of the farm owned by the parents of 20-year-old Cosmo DiNardo, who's been charged in the deaths of the men, to make sure they did not miss any evidence before they give the property back to the family, Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub wrote in a statement.
Weintraub said a large number of officers, cadets, horses and dogs scoured the farm once again because "we want to make absolutely certain that we have not missed any evidence before departing."

DiNardo had been arrested Monday, on a refiled weapons charge that had been dismissed in late May. Because he had previously been involuntarily committed for mental health treatment, DiNardo was prohibited from possessing firearms under Pennsylvania law – but he had a Savage Arms 20-gauge shotgun and ammunition when he was arrested in February, according to court documents.

The charge was dismissed because the mental health paperwork was filed improperly, Bensalem Public Safety Director Fred Harran said Thursday. It had to be corrected before the district attorney could authorize the charges to be filed again. He did so on June 21, but DiNardo was not arrested until after the search for the missing men had begun. Weintraub has said the timing was “out of our control.”
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...sses-to-4-bucks-county-killings-20170713.html

Yet on June 22, the very next day, could there have been an opportunity to arrest CD? According to docket entries on an unrelated charge, on June 22,2017, his atty was entered into the record and a demand was made for a Jury. Surely this must have been just paper filings and neither CD or his Atty was at the court house.

http://propublic.co.bucks.pa.us/PSI/v/detail/Case/6062964

Saying prayers for the 4 young men and their families again today.

Without getting into a big gun debate we should all see by now how easy it is for anyone without a criminal record to legally purchase a firearm - one can be professionally diagnosed with a mental condition but because of HIPPA laws no one will know about the condition unless the one with it is honest when purchasing a firearm legally. We really do need a better system in place to keep firearms and other dangerous materials out of the reach of those with mental disorders - and I am for the second amendment - the loop holes need repaired.

Some folks aren't healthy enough to operate motor vehicle and some folk are not healthy enough to own, carry or purchase a firearm.

In CD's case it appears he got at least one firearm from family not sure if he ever purchased a firearm legally.

In PA, as soon as you are committed, your name goes into a database that legit gun store owners check before you're allowed to purchase. I guess HIPAA waives something specifically to allow that.

EDIT to add, I looked it up. It's a national database. PA has one and then has seven days to submit the information to NICS: https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/nics I lost the page, but before I got here, another official page said there are 11 things that don't fall under HIPAA with regards to things like this.

I think it is a slippery slope and the issue doesn't need government intervention.

Lots of people knew he was 'off', that he wasn't supposed to have guns but had access to them anyway and ignored that fact. They ignored his diagnosis and flaunted his non-compliance by hiring lawyers to defend him so he could continue to do as he/they pleased.

They put him on a city drug task force board! Predictably, he never showed up for meetings. I mean come on. He got asked to never step foot again on the campuses of 2 private schools.

His parents knew all of this. Their friends knew. Everyone knew because people talk. LE knew. His shrinks knew. Over 30 incidents with LE in 6 years. Even it out to 5 incidents per year. That is excessive anywhere.

But, he kept getting passes.

I think it is a slippery slope and the issue doesn't need government intervention.

Lots of people knew he was 'off', that he wasn't supposed to have guns but had access to them anyway and ignored that fact. They ignored his diagnosis and flaunted his non-compliance by hiring lawyers to defend him so he could continue to do as he/they pleased.

They put him on a city drug task force board! Predictably, he never showed up for meetings. I mean come on. He got asked to never step foot again on the campuses of 2 private schools.

His parents knew all of this. Their friends knew. Everyone knew because people talk. LE knew. His shrinks knew. Over 30 incidents with LE in 6 years. Even it out to 5 incidents per year. That is excessive anywhere.

But, he kept getting passes.

Agree 100 percent!! Extremely weird. It's a small town and everyone knows. On a drug advisory board?? SMH

In PA, as soon as you are committed, your name goes into a database that legit gun store owners check before you're allowed to purchase. I guess HIPAA waives something specifically to allow that.

EDIT to add, I looked it up. It's a national database. PA has one and then has seven days to submit the information to NICS: https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/nics I lost the page, but before I got here, another official page said there are 11 things that don't fall under HIPAA with regards to things like this.

The MH info on 302s are also shared by PSP into the FBI data base.

There should be no reason why the gun charge was dismissed due to lack of verification of 302.

Something smells here.

Just tap the web site address ..hit select all..then copy then come here and paste...

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox29.com/news/269105959-story

not hard really.....wait I'm using an iPhone, maybe your not.
But I use Tapatalk and love it.

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

I'm in an iPhone but never used tapatalk. I view websleuths via "full site" on my phone (scroll down to the bottom), and I can do it all- link, add photos and the layout is great.

Agree 100 percent!! Extremely weird. It's a small town and everyone knows. On a drug advisory board?? SMH

The rich are simply treated differently than everyone else. Period.

He said TM parked it there and then CD drove them to the farm.

TM's car is something that has had me stumped all along. TM, MS (in MS's car) and CD (in his truck) had to drive by the entrance to the farm to get to the property where they parked the car... then back track to go to the farm altogether in CD's truck. What was the point of doing this? I can only think that TM planned to leave the car there with CD either as a trade for something, collateral for something or because CD was going to buy it. CD is the one who told the story about the car though so maybe he lied. Maybe he took the car, the keys and the title over to the other property after the murder. But, I doubt it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back