GUILTY PA - Kelley Snyder, 34, Renovo, 5 April 2015

There is something wrong with bj if he think he could just go and see his kids...what he did was awful...

I just dont understand the whole situation...when bj left to dump kj body he left all 3 kids alone and what did he tell them...that he was going to look for their mum...also how could she been seen leaving the house...its hard as we dont have all the details...we dont kbow when she died if it was morning afternoon etc...he could have druged her and dump her body making to look like suicide...like jennifer huston case...anyway I hope we will soon know what really happened...cant stop thinkibg of the children..they lost their loving mother so soon...

Noah Thomas's parents haven't been charged with murder yet either. They have been charged with abuse & neglect causing death while waiting for the autopsy to be finalized. It is a handy way to hold people without starting the clock on a murder trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. They have him right where they want him. He isn't going anywhere. Pending further results it's the right way to go. As you point out once he is formally charged the clock is ticking.

I don't like going through scenarios like this because it is awful to type out and have others read, but the autopsy may not be very conclusive until the tox is done. For example, maybe he drugged her and then smothered her when she passed out. In that case there would be no strangulation marks. But then if he wanted the story to be that she "fell" and hit her head, he might have hit her after the fact, like when he dumped her body. The examiner could certainly tell if the blunt force trauma came from a strike or a fall based on where it's located, the angle, etc, as well as if it happened postmortem. Drugs in her system can also help create a timeline. They collect tissue and fluid samples from various parts of the body and can get a good picture of what, if any, or when, if at all, drugs were involved.

I hope we hear something soon.

Read the Entire 4/11 Preliminary Arraignment News Article Here*:

Currently Awaiting Trial:

William Joseph Snyder, for Abuse of Corpse+ of Kelley Jo (Wertz) Snyder - 5 Apr 2015

Mon. Apr 13th: via MomOfFourBoys:

The Express© : http://www.lockhaven.com/page/conte...il--trooper-asks-for--1-million.html?nav=5009:

For those of Us awaiting our Trial Subscription:

* 1) Copy: Snyder pleads for low bail; trooper asks for $1 million

2) Paste into: www.google.com

Family Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/345180502344702/

Snyder's So-Far Charges: https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-25303-CR-0000021-2015

May Prompt Justice Be Served.

OT Richrd, can you come live with me? I need someone like you to organize my life. You are amazing!

They even denied him a public defender, isn't it something, where did the 60,000 thousand go he demanded for note left by kidnappers and was the disney trip paid for, bj said he only had 200.00 in checking Crazy, 7500.00 a month gas rigs pay well, even gets income from army I believe it said, and rents a house out, crazy! RIP Kelley,

[Rant]What a ! He is safer behind bars. Who does he think he is.... rot and die slow and painful, buddy.[/Rant]
p

Unreal, right?
He was pissed off that he got high bail! Ummm...so sorry, BJ. Maybe you shouldn't have disposed of your kids' mother's corpse and sent ransom letters to yourself. Not to mention the wasted resources of searchers and local LE.

p

Unreal, right?
He was pissed off that he got high bail! Ummm...so sorry, BJ. Maybe you shouldn't have disposed of your kids' mother's corpse and sent ransom letters to yourself. Not to mention the wasted resources of searchers and local LE.

And flee.

Read the Entire 4/11 Preliminary Arraignment News Article Here**:

Currently Awaiting Trial:

William Joseph Snyder, for Abuse of Corpse+ of Kelley Jo (Wertz) Snyder - 5 Apr 2015

Mon. Apr 13th: via MomOfFourBoys:

The Express© : http://www.lockhaven.com/page/conte...il--trooper-asks-for--1-million.html?nav=5009:

For those of Us awaiting our Trial Subscription:

** 1) Copy: Snyder pleads for low bail; trooper asks for $1 million

2) Paste into: www.google.com

Edited To Add: The Express© : http://www.lockhaven.com/page/conte...il--trooper-asks-for--1-million.html?nav=5009

* Included in Bail Hearing:

Defendant's:

Minimal Criminal Hitory -- Retired Army -- Employment -- Assets --
Income -- Liabilities -- Eligibility for Public Defender [Denied]

Judge's Explanation of:

Eligibility for Bail -- 3 Misdemeanor-Grade Accusations - Flight Risk --
Determining Bail Amount: Property, vs. 10%, vs. $500,000 Cash

Family Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/345180502344702/

Snyder's So-Far Misdemeanor-Grade Charges: https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-25303-CR-0000021-2015

May Prompt Justice Be Served.

BJ must have an unusual take on societal norms, no? How could he possibly think this was not going to be a catastrophic detour in everyone's life?
He sounds so addled he doesn't understand consequences. I can't wrap my head around it.

Has he been charged with murder? are they still waiting for tox reports first?

Has he been charged with murder? are they still waiting for tox reports first?

No and maybe. They'll only charge him if there's enough evidence to do so.

I can't imagine there won't be enough evidence to to so, YKWIM.

What happened to the wallet evidence?

The first piece of evidence found during the search was her wallet on Wednesday 4/8 by her sister T.T. 3 days after Kelley Jo went missing AND after that area had been searched multiple times, even according to the sister and the manager of Yesterday's.

http://www.lockhaven.com/page/content.detail/id/568592/Wallet--suspicious-letter-found.html?nav=5009

"I was looking for it,” T.T. said, regarding her find of the wallet.

T.T. said that area had been searched earlier this week, but nobody saw the wallet.

She said others who searched may have been distracted or not looking for it specifically, but, during the search Wednesday afternoon, "we were searching for anything."

The wallet was found in "plain (sight), right out in the open," T.T. said.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The manager of Yesterday’s said in the article...[/FONT]
“...there have been a lot of people walking by that area since Kelley Jo disappeared and thought it was strange that someone hadn't seen the wallet before.

It was right there ... in plain view," she said, pointing to the spot where the wallet was found on Wednesday afternoon.

Briana said the Dumpster was emptied on Monday (6th) morning and again on Wednesday (8th)(Same day wallet was found!) morning.

BJ confessed to dumping the body (Abuse Of Corpse)
BJ confessed to the email being a hoax (Tamper With/Fabricate Physical Evidence)
BJ confessed to fabricating the ransom note (Tamper With/Fabricate Physical Evidence)

BJ did NOT confess to planting the wallet to my knowledge. It’s not been reported anywhere and the docket doesn’t have a related charge for it.

Why is the wallet not being talked about? Who put the wallet there if it wasn’t BJ? If it was BJ, why isn’t there a 3rd Tamper With/Fabricate Physical Evidence charge?

IMO - there’s another suspect and that's why there's no murder charge yet. Even if Kelly Jo really did leave the house as reported by BJ and the son that still leaves us with another suspect because, again, JMO - that wallet had to of been plated.

I doubt there will be anyone else implicated, but you do raise good questions.

Just saying, I want to think there was other involved, It will be interesting to see if there was or not! He was to out of it running and what not to keep things quiet, I hope he does life, and using his kids to try to get bail lowered, and then he was to out of it, to not have said something to someone and I hope it wasn't the children, but then again was drugs involved I would like to say no for Kelley, but him, well I just don't know, and did he really say everything he did, doubt it, he is a liar and always will be, why would he want to hurt her, If he really wanted to go forward he would be full of remorse and he is not but ran, bad situation? I like to think he was but this did not have to happen to her, it would of been nice him away on the rigs, he should of stayed there working not getting rid of his wives body, he is mental and that is not going to change, just would feed his ego and saying I got away with it even if he would get 7 years, what an abuser!

This case is really interesting. The husband states "I told them EVERYTHING" and then expects to be released on bail to be with his kids. Clearly he admitted to disposing of her deceased body, and writing the email and "ransom note".

It certainly doesn't sound like he told them he murdered her, based on the charges brought forth, nor would he expect to be released on a small bond if he confessed to murder.

It will be interesting to see how this works out. Puzzling.

This case is just different...he must have harmed kj very sneaky way since they cant charge him with murder yet...he seems to act quite confident that he wont get charged with anything else...jmo

This case is just different...he must have harmed kj very sneaky way since they cant charge him with murder yet...he seems to act quite confident that he wont get charged with anything else...jmo

I agree, he does seem to be acting confident that he's confessed to disposing of her body and fabricating evidence, and now doesn't seem to believe he is guilty of more than that. Curious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back