Deceased/Not Found PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartbreaking but unfortunately not unexpected.
So many fishy things, LE must have known from the beginning, hence the lack of information.
It might have been an accident and she panicked moo.
I hope mum will get the help she needs, dealing with losing King and help with her other child.

What would have been the motive, all she had to do was give the child back she wasn't responsible for him.
Still confused by the lack of checking in on King by the other parties Moo.

Also this Canadian just learned that Philadelphia isn't a state on it's own but is in Pennsylvania :oops:.
Maybe she lost her temper and used some kind of corporal punishment, and went way too far? :(

Heartbreaking but unfortunately not unexpected.
So many fishy things, LE must have known from the beginning, hence the lack of information.
It might have been an accident and she panicked moo.
I hope mum will get the help she needs, dealing with losing King and help with her other child.
Preaching to the choir, but I see this comes up all the time and I just don't understand,if it's truly an accident you call 911. How does one accidentally kill an almost three year old? Drugs lying around? Physical abuse? Then that's more being negligent.
I'm sure you all are just frustrated as me.

As for the social media, they are all a mess. It reminds me of when cupcake was missing and there was so much misinformation and rumor. Like its entertainment :mad::mad:

Preaching to the choir, but I see this comes up all the time and I just don't understand,if it's truly an accident you call 911. How does one accidentally kill an almost three year old? Drugs lying around? Physical abuse? Then that's more being negligent.
I'm sure you all are just frustrated as me.

:mad::mad:
And when a child is in the care of some unrelated, unvetted, non-professional-caregiver person for weeks at a time, who knows what other people have had access to the child.

LE isn't giving the name of the suspect yet. The grandmother however says it is acquaintance of the stepfather. This could only be the babysitter, right? Because there is no mentioning of another person taking care of him, throughout this case.

Missing Philadelphia Toddler, King Hill, Presumed Dead
from this article it does sound like its the sitter. Very sad news. Rest in peace sweet baby. Prayers to his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther