Deceased/Not Found PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would have been the motive, all she had to do was give the child back she wasn't responsible for him.
Still confused by the lack of checking in on King by the other parties Moo.

Also this Canadian just learned that Philadelphia isn't a state on it's own but is in Pennsylvania :oops:.
Haha, yes it's a large city in PA.

Pennsylvania is a "commonwealth" but basically the same thing as a state.

There is capital punishment in PA but it's reserved for "special" circumstances.

Missing Philadelphia Toddler Is Dead, Source Says; Suspect in Custody
snipped
2-year-old King Hill was reported missing July 7
By NBC10 Staff • Published 2 hours ago • Updated 1 hour ago

0:22

A suspect has been taken into custody in the killing of a missing Philadelphia toddler, a source tells NBC10.

The identity of the suspect has not yet been revealed. But the news that the boy is dead is a sad end to a mystery that stretched through most of this month.

"We kept faith alive and now we got this news that my son was murdered," Amber Hill, the boy's mother, told NBC10 while in tears. "Throughout this I really thought my son was alive. It's just heartbreaking."
--------------
very sad news. not surprising though
JMO

LE isn't giving the name of the suspect yet. The grandmother however says it is acquaintance of the stepfather. This could only be the babysitter, right? Because there is no mentioning of another person taking care of him, throughout this case.

Missing Philadelphia Toddler, King Hill, Presumed Dead
Yes, but the red haired woman did refer to her family as taking care of the child for long periods of time.

I bet she's sorry she ever made that video.

There is still no indication that the babysitter is in custody yet.

Maybe LE are waiting to recover the body or are still analyzing the evidence before they make an arrest.

I would think they would still make an announcement today at least to confirm that they believe the child is dead.

I would also think that reporters would be pressing them for information and they would at least give an update as to when they plan to make a statement.

snipped
2-year-old King Hill was reported missing July 7
By NBC10 Staff • Published 2 hours ago • Updated 1 hour ago

0:22

A suspect has been taken into custody in the killing of a missing Philadelphia toddler, a source tells NBC10.

The identity of the suspect has not yet been revealed. But the news that the boy is dead is a sad end to a mystery that stretched through most of this month.

"We kept faith alive and now we got this news that my son was murdered," Amber Hill, the boy's mother, told NBC10 while in tears. "Throughout this I really thought my son was alive. It's just heartbreaking."
--------------
very sad news. not surprising though
JMO
Oh, wow, I guess I spoke too soon.

So they do have her in custody. Maybe she just hasn't been booked yet since her name isn't showing yet in the link provided upthread.

That could be. They haven't said what degree of murder she was charged with.

It's hard to imagine someone who was said to have cared about him so much would kill him with intent or malice.

I guess it depends on what her real relationship with stepdad was. JMO
Jealousy can be dangerous.
She might be more than a babysitter IMO

If it was an accident, he hurt himself, fell off somewhere etc why didn't she call 911. JMO
She might have freaked out but going with the story she seems to have been going with just makes me wonder it was with intent and perhaps something horrible. MOO

I guess it depends on what her real relationship with stepdad was. JMO
Jealousy can be dangerous.
She might be more than a babysitter IMO
Yes, that's true. I hope she didn't kill him out of spite because she felt if she couldn't raise him then she wasn't going to let the mom have him either.

King should be alive and looking forward to his third birthday, eating cake and opening presents!

Attachments

• A35C62F1-68C2-4455-AEBA-B1B10CAF445B.jpeg
    A35C62F1-68C2-4455-AEBA-B1B10CAF445B.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
As a Mom myself...... this breaks my ❤. It makes me want to hold my boys alittle tighter and protect them that much more. I cannot fathom the thought of one of my own being out there somewhere, knowing that he may never come back to me. The Grandmas statement was 1000% very classy. What a woman to be able to speak that in what is probably the worst time of her life. Many prayers to this family, and may God let this little boy come home to rest in peace.
Agree with everything you said. I would hope that in a situation like this, I could remain as classy as this grandmother.

But... nope. I’m the Gigi that would probably be arrested for assault.

I pray they are able to bring little King home for a proper burial. He deserved so much more.
MOO

from this article it does sound like its the sitter. Very sad news. Rest in peace sweet baby. Prayers to his family.

yeah, biomom is, IMO, ‘leaking’ truth all over the place here (BBM):

“I can’t even get his body. Whatever she was doing to him, I can’t even get his body. It’s messing my whole family up. I just feel like this whole investigation was too long. I think they should have been incarcerated her,” Amber Hill said.

Ps: I’m sorry but what kind of stupid people are we raising here? Babysitter’s clear thought process: ‘I know! I will lie and say I transferred this child back to his mother and after that, who knows what might have happened to him!’

remember when we used to let 14 year olds babysit??? Now I don’t trust anybody under 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon