Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - I wonder why Nalani's grandmother thinks that her son does not know Nancy? Uber has stated Nancy was not working under their company that night and Johnson told police he tried to phone Nancy several times after she allegedly drove off with his daughter still in the vehicle. How does Walsh think he came to be in Nancy's vehicle in the first place and how does she think he came to have Nancy's phone number to be calling after the abduction?
I’m still wondering what the “friend” who was also in the car or along for the ride has to say about this. Why is this person mentioned in the narrative but ignored thereafter? Strange case.

Yes, the police report says Nancy gave Nalani and the carseat to the two women. I’m thinking Dad and Nancy pre arranged this entire ride, including car seat. Friend might be his alibi.
If that’s the case, he’s/they’re really stupid. Someone isn’t going to involve that many people with selling a child.

If a person is so observant that they notice the FONT of a license plate, would they possibly remember the tag number???

If you have the presence of mind to notice that, memorizing the tag number would have been more helpful.
My kids love seeing plates from other states. I point them out to them all the time, and notice characteristics of the design, but never once have paid attention to the number itself.

Here are license plates that are in cursive (the pictures on the website linked are from 2011, I believe. So they're not current). There are others, however, that aren't technically in cursive, but the font is kind of "fancy". I'll search for current license plate pictures when I have some time.

• California (the current plate being used has been around since 1998)
  • Idaho (the word "Scenic" is in cursive, but "Idaho" is not)
  • Illinois (was in cursive from 2001 to 2016. It is no longer cursive)
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • South Dakota
  • Tennessee
The US50 - Listing of US State License Plates for all 50 States in the United States

Last edited:
This is the type of car seat police believe Nalani Johnson would have been in. They are asking the public to be on the lookout for this.

View attachment 201891

Chris Hoffman on Twitter

They are also asking the anyone who has personal knowledge of Sharena Nancy to give Allegheny County Police a call.

Chris Hoffman on Twitter

And police have video of Nancy at a Sheetz at 4701 Penn Highway, Murrysville, PA. They say the video is from Saturday around 5:30 that evening. Anyone who may have seen her black Toyota Yaris is asked to call the @AlleghenyCoPD tip line. 1-833-ALL-TIPS

Chris Hoffman on Twitter
If they are looking for the car seat, does this mean they don’t believe Nancy’s story about selling Nalani? Maybe she or someone else disposed it?

Police say around 5:30 p.m. Sat Sharena Nancy was caught on video at the Sheetz store along Penn Highway, Murrysville, PA. Anyone in that area who saw the black Toyota Yaris sedan driven by her should call : 1-833-ALL-TIPS (1-833-255-8477). @WPXI #NalaniJohnson

View attachment 201894 View attachment 201895

Mike Holden on Twitter

Here's where I'm having a problem. She steals the baby from the dad at 5:15pm ( dad could have hitched a ride or something and chased her down) but she doesn't feel enough panic/pressure to get away from the father and decides to stop at a Sheetz 15 minutes later? That had to be where the drop off was. IMO

What is the significance of Florida?
LE asking for anyone that knows her to contact them. I assume family could answer some questions. On her past behavior.
JMO maybe close relatives there.
Maybe she attended school there.
Her husband states in a MSM interview that she has had no contact with her parents in two years. Or maybe this is all JMO
there is a rabbit hole to follow on Nancy.

If Nancy is the solely responsible for the disappearance of Nalani (i.e., Dad has no involvement and his story of how Nalani was kidnapped is true), then I would think that Nancy's cell phone could be a treasure trove of information from where she has been through cell phone pings, to who she was talking to over the past little while.

Is this a spur of the moment thing or was it planned?

LE says Nancy and Dad where acquainted, while Grandma says her son didn't know Nancy. So what's the truth on that? Where they acquainted or not? Things change based on whether they knew each other or not. I think it's planned if they knew each other. If they didn't know each other then what, all of a sudden, made Nancy take off with Nalani and what did she do with her?

We need some confirmed facts.

MOO

Are there any of out fantastic map people on here tonight? I would love to see the whole map thing of where she was taken to all the spots LE said she was, I stink at it. haha. Just a thought

yes, a mapper would be very helpful. I have a feeling in the next 12 to 24 hours we are going to get info from Nancy and/or Father's phone showing exactly where these two adults were at key times. It would be awesome if we already had a map of known locations and times to build that into when it's released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member