Found Deceased PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. I was hoping they were collecting surveillance footage but it doesn't sound like it since it was also taped off (I think?). MOO
Lots of rumors out there about that house and other things that obviously can't be posted here. Ugh. I have faith LE will get this sorted pretty quickly.

I've missed the "evidence" on this bolded bit. Can you please link me to where he lied?

All I've seen is his mother stating to the media they didn't know each other. Obviously, his mom didn't know they knew each other when she talked to the media and, even if he were right there beside her, is he really going to break the news to Mom that he was seeing a married woman on live TV? Obviously, Mom not being aware yet doesn't mean that Dad didn't tell the cops about that. Page 1 or 2 has posts stating that they were indeed knew each other and those posts were made before this sick woman's husband did any interviews or reviewed her SM accounts.

I'm actually inclined to think that he did based on the details coming about the argument … prior to them finding her body. And LE requiring pings and sightings to find her. Seems to me that the perp wasn't the one doing the talking.

Someone, please, just one link to this father actually lying - or the police stating he did - before we post that "it's factual that he lied" and until that link to actual fact is provided, we have people on here treating this victim - for now and until facts prove otherwise - as if he is not.

It flabbergasts me.
You just pointed out the evidence that he lied. He told his mother he did not know her. That was a lie. How exactly is that not proof of him lying?

This whole situation was preventable Nalani dad was in an abusive relationship with her mother and by the looks of it went on to be in another abusive relationship with Nancy I really do dread to think how much arguing and violence that beautiful innocent little girl witnessed in her short life it’s so sad it’s a common theme through out Nancy and dad arguing in the car neighbours heard them arguing all the time about there relationship court docs stating violence and abuse towards Nalanis mother.

This is just unreal. Why?!!! :mad:

Police who were on the scene tell KDKA Nalani was found in her car seat with no visible signs of trauma. The experienced investigators suspect dehydration.

This sounds like terrible reporting. Police officers are not medical examiners and even if they DID say that to news reporters doesn't make it so.

You just pointed out the evidence that he lied. He told his mother he did not know her. That was a lie. How exactly is that not proof of him lying?
Tristan,
What was the original intent of your post though? That he lied to his Mom he wasn’t involved with a married woman, or lied to LE. It’s a big difference.
Your OP speaking to this is worded more towards he lied factually to LE, which is factually the only group of people that matter in a missing child’s case, or no?
*****I think the only things we can say we know as facts are that the father lied (saying he didn’t have any type of relationship with SN), and that Nalani is deceased and discovered (likely hidden) in a park.*****
And honestly, we don’t know for fact he actually lied to his own Mother or Father, to perhaps save face for the family, do we?
I’m on the fence and open minded, but we can’t say something we know to be fact unless we are privy, directly. I think that’s all where anyone is saying in re: to your original post.
I’d love to have the full information though, so if you can link where Paul Johnson (the Father of Nalini; not Grandfather) says that he did not know her, please do share. Things have been moving so fast so I may have missed it? It could change my view/opinion for the whole case.
TY in advance.

I don’t know anything about the park she was found in but is it possible she could thought nalani would be found sooner? So she leaves her there alive, tells police the story about her being sold, thinking she’s covering herself. When the baby is found alive everyone would think the “traffickers “ left her in the park? And dad goes down too?

Either way we know she’s evil because if that child died from dehydration, she had every chance to tell the police where she left her.

If baby died if dehydration could it be that they left her in hot car for hours while they did something? Just thinking out loud. What kind of people just dump a baby like that? EVIL! JMOO
That is definitely a possibility. It’s all so heartbreaking. I hope angels surrounded her and she did not suffer.

If baby died if dehydration could it be that they left her in hot car for hours while they did something? Just thinking out loud. What kind of people just dump a baby like that? EVIL! JMOO
That is perhaps another scenario we can't rule out. TOD will help with that from the autopsy report. By now, LE knows if she was deceased before Nancy took off or sometime after. Poor little darling. Just the thoughts of a sweet and darling little baby out there in the dark, especially on a stormy night, alive, makes me cringe. I'm an adult and if I was restrained like that and couldn't get away, left alone in a park, I'd be scared to pieces. I can't imagine poor Nalani going through that. I really hope that she was deceased before then, for her sake. Cases like this is what nightmares are made of.

I have followed too many cases on Websleuths to count and this is the first one I am thinking I may not be able to handle. This poor baby had to have been so scared, just so scared. Crap.
I know, pink, I know. This is too much. I know this is awful, but I pray she wasn't alive while left alone in the park. That would haunt me forever.

About the house...reportedly:
  • There was a heavy police presence there
  • LE taped it off
  • The house was searched
  • LE was seen removing items
Police Confirm Nalani Johnson Found Dead In Blairsville
Law enforcement taped off a house in the area of the park and was seen removing items from the residence.

Report: Abducted toddler found dead in Indiana County Park
In this video, the reporter says there is also a heavy police presence at a house along Route 22.

Kidnapped Penn Hills toddler found dead in Indiana County | TribLIVE.com
State police blocked the entrance to Pine Ridge Park in Burrell Township on Tuesday while the park was searched along with a residence off Route 22, about three miles east of Blairsville, for 2-year-old Nalani Johnson, who was abducted Saturday.

Her body was discovered around 1:30 p.m., state police Trooper Steve Limani said, though he did not disclose whether it was found at the park or the nearby residence.

1623467_web1_GTR-Kidnapping-06-090419.jpg
1623467_web1_GTR-Kidnapping-01-090419.jpg

This is the house police were at: Google Maps

It backs to the park, so maybe police were using it as an access point. Is there video of them actually going into the house? Google Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels