Found Deceased PA - White Haven, 'Beth Doe' & Unborn Baby 169UFPA, 16-22, Dec'76 *Evelyn Colon* *Arrest* #3

Crossing Fingers for Beth Case to be the next one solved this year after Sumter Does.
Also a tip for everyone when looking for matches don’t focus a lot in Moles.
As we know Pamela-Sumter Doe had very prominent moles who were not really shown in her photos.

This girl looks interesting. Janis would have been 23 in 1976.

Hair and eye color match
Age, height, and weight are in range

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Missing Person / NamUs #MP56295
Janis Louise Taylor, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact January 9, 1968
Missing From Concord, New Hampshire
Missing Age 15 Years

Circumstances of Disappearance:

At the time of her disappearance, Ms. Taylor had been living in Concord, NH, at various addresses, including 176 N. State Street, 89 School Street and the Alosa Trailer Park on Manchester Street. She was a sophomore attending Concord High School in the Fall/Winter of 1967-68. Prior to attending Concord High School she was enrolled in Manchester Central High School. She grew up in Warner, NH with her 8 siblings. Ms. Taylor was described as being 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighing 110 pounds with brown eyes and long brown hair. She enjoyed 4H activities and riding horses.

Additionally, Ms. Taylor was associated with people who worked at Rumford Press in Concord.

The isotopes don't work out but after Rainbow Falls Jane Doe was solved I'm a lot less inclined to consider them.

Beth's dental info said she had not seen a dentist in some time. That may work with the gap in time that Janice was out of her home.

View attachment 276660

This girl looks interesting. Janis would have been 23 in 1976.

Hair and eye color match
Age, height, and weight are in range

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Missing Person / NamUs #MP56295
Janis Louise Taylor, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact January 9, 1968
Missing From Concord, New Hampshire
Missing Age 15 Years

Circumstances of Disappearance:

At the time of her disappearance, Ms. Taylor had been living in Concord, NH, at various addresses, including 176 N. State Street, 89 School Street and the Alosa Trailer Park on Manchester Street. She was a sophomore attending Concord High School in the Fall/Winter of 1967-68. Prior to attending Concord High School she was enrolled in Manchester Central High School. She grew up in Warner, NH with her 8 siblings. Ms. Taylor was described as being 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighing 110 pounds with brown eyes and long brown hair. She enjoyed 4H activities and riding horses.

Additionally, Ms. Taylor was associated with people who worked at Rumford Press in Concord.

The isotopes don't work out but after Rainbow Falls Jane Doe was solved I'm a lot less inclined to consider them.

Beth's dental info said she had not seen a dentist in some time. That may work with the gap in time that Janice was out of her home.

View attachment 276660

I think there is a big possibility you may be right

Ok, I haven't been on this forum in a long time, but I was thinking about the WSR and the numbers on Beth's hand. Could the 'WSR' be her initials, and the 4/5 followed by 4/7 be her birth year? Like if it was WSR 57, her initials were WSR and her year of birth was 1957 (which would fit into the estimated age range too)? I don't know if this has been suggested before, but it seems plausible. Annie Doe had a ring with the initials 'A.L' and she was identified as Annie Lehman, and James Freund had his initials 'JPF' engraved onto his ring...maybe Beth knew she was in grave danger so writing on her hand would give clues to identifying who she was after she died.

Crossing Fingers for Beth Case to be the next one solved this year after Sumter Does.
Also a tip for everyone when looking for matches don’t focus a lot in Moles.
As we know Pamela-Sumter Doe had very prominent moles who were not really shown in her photos.

Also it's believed some of Beth's moles could have appeared during her pregnancy, so she could have not really had any at all before she became pregnant.

Also it's believed some of Beth's moles could have appeared during her pregnancy, so she could have not really had any at all before she became pregnant.
I think that it’s possible that if she indeed had moles, maybe she covered them with makeup.

After the Sumter County Jane Doe was identified as Pamela Buckley, and given the fact that on her PM she had prominent moles.

From her photos, these weren’t that visible as she possibly hid those with makeup, or they appeared later on in her life.

The only thing with the WSR and series of numbers is...the murderer took time and effort in trying to conceal her identity...dismembering body, removing nose, ears, ect...
I would think, if the writing on her hand was significant, he would have disposed of the hand.
I wish they had a pic of this. To me, SHE at least thought it was important enough to write it down. She had a pen, but no access to paper...maybe wrote it in car..directions?

11264832_393054184225868_135472468294148948_n.jpg
one of the issues I have is the three pictures on the right isnt what she looked like. Her face wasn't that plump and her eyes were bluish-green not brown. Not sure why some sites use those pictures.

11264832_393054184225868_135472468294148948_n.jpg
one of the issues I have is the three pictures on the right isnt what she looked like. Her face wasn't that plump and her eyes were bluish-green not brown. Not sure why some sites use those pictures.

As far as I’m aware, they said that she likely had brown eyes and that the bluish-green look may be due to the decomposition.

I think I know the meaning of what she wrote on her hand. It was written in a way where the WSR was on top the number 4/5 was underneath and further down and to the right the number 4/7. I think WSR is the initials to the apartment or hotel she was murdered in (that would explain the suitcases she was found in) they could have been a traveling couple. 4/5 being the fourth or fifth floor and 4/7 being the 4/7th room. So go up 4 floors and walk 4 or 7 to the right.

taylor_janis2.jpg
This picture here truly resembles what I am seeing in the photo that I saw. I did tell Trooper Noll that someone on webslueths had suggested this may be Beth Doe. He is amazing at what he does so hopefully we get some answers soon.

Definitely an uncanny resemblance. In my mind I would imagine Beth to look almost the exact same as Janis when she was alive.

I think I know the meaning of what she wrote on her hand. It was written in a way where the WSR was on top the number 4/5 was underneath and further down and to the right the number 4/7. I think WSR is the initials to the apartment or hotel she was murdered in (that would explain the suitcases she was found in) they could have been a traveling couple. 4/5 being the fourth or fifth floor and 4/7 being the 4/7th room. So go up 4 floors and walk 4 or 7 to the right.

Good theory. Now we need search for any hotels/apartments that existed in the eastern parts of the US in 1976 and had at least 4-5 floors....

I definitely agree with @Sweetluv though, the letters and numbers were important to her. I think the WSR and the numbers do hold a vital clue to her identity or where she was murdered. Although her murderer/s was/were very meticulous in concealing her identity, could they have not realised what the writing meant before they disposed her?

Another question is, if the killers wanted to hide her identity, wouldn't they get rid of her hands too so they couldn't be fingerprinted? The Lady in the Dunes had her hands removed (and also her forearm and some teeth) and investigators believe this was done to hide her/her killer's identity.

FireOwl9..I do agree, you would think the hands would have been removed as well. They went to great lengths at removing other characteristic body parts...
They even removed suitcase handles, which I believe was done so once suitcases were thrown into the water, the handles wouldnt snag on tree limbs, ect.

Thanks FireOwl9. I thought it was her initials and birth year as well. until I saw a video by Criminally Listed on the way she wrote the numbers. They were diagonal to each other which wouldn't make sense if she wanted people to know her birth year. Based on the formation of the numbers this is the only logical conclusion for me. Also interesting is this is known as incident 27244 which is five characters with the last being 44. the numbers on her hand could have been 44 as well.

Thanks FireOwl9. I thought it was her initials and birth year as well. until I saw a video by Criminally Listed on the way she wrote the numbers. They were diagonal to each other which wouldn't make sense if she wanted people to know her birth year. Based on the formation of the numbers this is the only logical conclusion for me. Also interesting is this is known as incident 27244 which is five characters with the last being 44. the numbers on her hand could have been 44 as well.

The video has it wrong. I pulled out an email I got from PSP on July 15, 2004. which says, in part:
"The color of ink on her hand is not described. There were different interpretations of what was actually written on the hand. However almost definitely was WSR. Next to that was either a 4 or a 5. Below and to the right was either a 4 or a 7."
BBM

So the first number was next to WSR - not under it, as the video shows.
The same info was added to Doe Network in 2004 and is correct:
169UFPA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engeluc