Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Can"T WAIT for this JURY s%^%t....I would have, as a jury foreperson, said: 1/2/3 will not budge or deliberate. We want ALTERNATE(s), THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE FOR...

Reported on HLN that the jurors are going to speak shortly.

____
No, the jurors are NOT going to speak. HLN May have once again jumped to a conclusion. I am sorry for posting this in error.

Keep in mind while you don't like their lack of decision.. they've given up 6 months of their lives. God bless all the victims.

What is WRONG with these people saying let's take the DP off because it costs too much $$$$??? It has to do with Justice!!!!

You know what, I think this is okay--certainly not for the Alexanders and I will continue to donate and I hope they can seek guidance if they decide (although it sounded to me by Judge's statement that it has been) to continue on this journey.

Please bear with me...there were so many things that happened and was said in those interviews of Convicted Murderer Inmate Arias that is damning to her.

She did not win today, she only received a postponement of the inevitable.

And FWIW I do believe there was an anti-death penalty person that somehow got on the jury as evidenced by the now clear and true fact that this jury probably did say they were deadlocked after 2.5 hours of deliberation

She hasn't won anything. She is in jail for murder despite the thousands of lies she has told to the contrary. No one believed her.

She's won , she's back to her pod, and her cronies, instead of the big pen. Probably even interviews. All dolled up, a celebrity, with hope. She should be on a bus to the prison and that teeny tiny cell, left to rot. No hope for any kind of freedom, not even one day. Makes me sick. She's a cheater.

We have to realize these jurors have invested almost 6 months of their lives. For them to reach this conclusion must be devastating to them as well. I just can't imagine and we weren't in their shoes.

Public statement coming shortly from the jurors

ETA the jurors don't want to speak at this time

EXACTLY ! This is a BIG WIN for them :banghead:

And I bet Jodi is sititing there SMIRKING and SINGING :

"You can mark my words, no jury will ever convict me." :banghead:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

But they DID convict her. And this jury did not give her what she wanted - a life sentence. So, I'm really not sure what you think she 'won.'

Bet ya anything Jodi said in her head to Travis and his family "I still beat you brat"

My heart is so sad for the Alexander's.

I have a lot of respect for JSS. Obviously this trial got to her too, but she NEVER showed it during the trial. She became emotional today, I think b/c she was also upset with this result, MOO.

IMO Jodi's tears were because she was shocked that there were some jurors who wanted to put her lil precious (not) a$$ on death row! She can't believe they all didn't fall for her mother Teresa act the other day.
I agree and her attorneys will fight like crazy to keep her media blitz away from the next jury. I really think Jodi is worried that some, probably 11, were willing to give her death. I wouldn't think the odds would be in her favor next time around.

NO CMCHJA was crying because she was told the VERDICT was in and HER FAMILY was off touring the F'n Grand Canyon!!!!!!!!!!
That's really sad. It ALMOST makes me feel sorry for her.

Nope - I guess not. She has done them in, throwing them, too, under the bus even in the DT closing statement. Karma, baby.

Time to break out the booze here. I am in shock. I can't imagine his family having to go through this again. And honestly, her family, too. They tried to stand by her as she tore them apart every chance.

I think ja has to go back to her cell.....23 hrs. a day....she is still a convicted murderer.....she won't go back to general population. And Sheriff Joe says no more interviews.....

Let's hope that is the case. I'm hoping there is a silver lining in this though. Perhaps they would have gone life and the new jury will be stronger and the TA family will get their justice. Perhaps it's not a consolation today. But they will reap the benefits in time. For now The MASTER MANIPULATOR has won., but maybe won a place amongst the worst. :please:

You know what, I think this is okay--certainly not for the Alexanders and I will continue to donate and I hope they can seek guidance if they decide (although it sounded to me by Judge's statement that it has been) to continue on this journey. Please bear with me...there were so many things that happened and was said in those interviews of Convicted Murderer Inmate Arias that is damning to her.

She did not win today, she only received a postponement of the inevitable.

We don't even know if those interviews can be brought in though.
And the defense team will keep everyone whos seen them off the jury.

Don't hate on the jury. Apparently there were those who stood to their convictions. If it was one hold out who should have never been on that jury -shame on him or her. I can't fault the whe group til we hear from them

I hope she does talk. I hope she talks and talks and talks and talks. Because Juan can use very single lying word out of that pig's mouth against her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda