Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 15s

“@KariLakeFox10: @troyhaydenfox10 another update please Troy. We are on the set and ready to go. #fox10” question only

7;30 am Friday in Japan. Did I wake up just in time for a verdict?? I cannot BELIEVE how long it has taken. Please please finish today!!

I don't think they would be having more sheriff presence and summoning family et all if it was just a question. ?

Real quick did any one else catch CMCHJA say in one interview about how she 'd thought about what would happen not when the needle would be put in her arm but.. 'the moments just after verdict read' something like 'she's pretty sure what will happen just after that'..

Wonder if she's planning to go off and get tazed?? IDK?

ALWAYS.......... with her uncomfortable manner of wording things that makes you read into her statement cuz...

She can't speak a sentence with normal verbiage & speech patterns like NORMAL people! Ugh!!!!!!

My first thought when she said that was, omg...she's going to give more interviews! or she thinks so. The wrath of Jodi.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s
Juror question confirmed. Waiting to be let in courtroom. #jodiarias

I ordered a large pizza and I am almost finished with it, I don't give a damn.

Lol :floorlaugh:
I need to go to the grocery store! Ill wait until 4:30
I just don't know why a question after this long. This is unbelievable ! Don't throw rocks at me.
Is your pizza good what kind is it! Maybe ill buy one after we are free to go

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Juror question confirmed. Waiting to be let in courtroom. #jodiaria

I know this sounds silly but my heart is pounding. I think something is up... Pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband says he's learned to listen to my little feelings...

Well poop, was wrong.

:welcome:

Ok I'll play..

Here's why I call BS on her story..

10)Out of 80,000 email/text/calls etc we only have what 1 text chain that has language which out of context could appear abusive?

9)CM out of her own mouth said she took pics of the 'alleged' Travis's T & shorts 'TO MEMORIALIZE THEM' before she 'threw them out' I've always felt those shower pictures were to what? 'TO MEMORIALIZE HIM' before she killed him 3 ways!

8) G'parents robbery.. Really? GMAFB

7) Ran for 'unloaded' gun than down hall & stairs out the door or to even 'think' in panic situation of something you saw several months earlier idk??

6)Moves from CA down street from TA?? What's that spell? S-T-A-L-K-E-R?

5)When not living in AZ she'd drive over 1000 miles to be abused? Really??

4)Story of how she "discovered his secret".. Nothing stored in Attic, NO ONE else ever thought/saw anything like this in his behavoir AND..Oh yeah NOTHING found on his electronic footprint PC/Cell phone etc

3)DeMarte's Psych Eval that she is Cluster B or BPD.. Traits where apparent from beginning of trial (check my earliest posts I SAID BORDERLINE)

2)GAS CANS.. GAS CANS.. GAS CANS..

And # 1 reason I know she's lying her story is BS with no supporting facts...

HER MOUTH IS MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope that helps! :floorlaugh:

is there was one scintilla of evidence to support Jodi's allegations the defense would have and could have used it in the trial. there has not been any corroboration for her allegations ergo, I do not believe her.

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 13s

Havent seen any Ariases today except #JodiArias herself. Media will be next to be let in...

I know, where is her loving family? They have not been seen all day.

What if they say its just a question so as to not cause a major stir with media and spectators?

I can only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member