Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seque.....your man Mike's in the courtroom....Hello....

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Juror question confirmed. Waiting to be let in courtroom. #jodiarias

What is the point of letting everyone in the court room if they are keeping the questions under seal? Doesn't make sense to me.

In Shaniya's case they were going to deliberate tomorrow if they didn't reach a verdict today.
They certainly COULD do that if they want to.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 15s

“@KariLakeFox10: @troyhaydenfox10 another update please Troy. We are on the set and ready to go. #fox10” question only

If it's a jury question not a note, I doubt the verdict will come today.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 6s

Here's your live-stream link for the anything #JodiArias we're going to see this afternoon in court http://ow.ly/1WCbMC #Phoenix

:welcome:

Ok I'll play..

Here's why I call BS on her story..

10)Out of 80,000 email/text/calls etc we only have what 1 text chain that has language which out of context could appear abusive?

9)CM out of her own mouth said she took pics of the 'alleged' Travis's T & shorts 'TO MEMORIALIZE THEM' before she 'threw them out' I've always felt those shower pictures were to what? 'TO MEMORIALIZE HIM' before she killed him 3 ways!

8) G'parents robbery.. Really? GMAFB

7) Ran for 'unloaded' gun than down hall & stairs out the door or to even 'think' in panic situation of something you saw several months earlier idk??

6)Moves from CA down street from TA?? What's that spell? S-T-A-L-K-E-R?

5)When not living in AZ she'd drive over 1000 miles to be abused? Really??

4)Story of how she "discovered his secret".. Nothing stored in Attic, NO ONE else ever thought/saw anything like this in his behavoir AND..Oh yeah NOTHING found on his electronic footprint PC/Cell phone etc

3)DeMarte's Psych Eval that she is Cluster B or BPD.. Traits where apparent from beginning of trial (check my earliest posts I SAID BORDERLINE)

2)GAS CANS.. GAS CANS.. GAS CANS..

And # 1 reason I know she's lying her story is BS with no supporting facts...

HER MOUTH IS MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope that helps! :floorlaugh:

If she had real evidence that Travis was an abuser, it would have been offered into evidence. All they have are wounded insults from Travis on one occasion with no knowledge of why he was so disgusted at that time.

What's more important is the information the woman is sharing about the process and the challenges of deliberating between life and death, and how awful it is to hear all the horrible things the public said about them after the fact. Said it's one thing to say that you can impose a death sentence on another human being, another matter entirely when you're in the deliberation room and must make the decision. The woman--Penny Warren--also said how haunted she still is by the photos she saw of the little boy (murder victim) in the death penalty trial she served on. Very compelling, informative interview by Ryan Smith. I've been railing against the jury bashing that's been rampant on this board today and will continue to do so. The Arias jury deserves better than that.

Hear hear! It's hard for us to sit and wait for justice but we have no idea the magnitude of the decision they have to make and how it feels for those jurors to sit there and debate issues of life and death and to know their vote is irrevocable. No way will I dare to second guess or criticize them. I'm not in their shoes, thankfully.

They are taking their job seriously. They've already handed down two excellent decisions. They have shown they are serious and committed to justice.

Jury question: Can we get the air turned down a bit in the deliberation room? Only one of us brought a sweater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria