Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justify Travis ‏@JustifyTravis 37s
RT @CamilleKimball Bailiff expects Arias fam to arrive, asks us to clear an aisle in our crowd #JodiArias

Do you know if the Arias family were in court for the question earlier this afternoon.

Sad everyone is chowing down Benzos.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I've loved everyone's posts, and thought I'd jump in today!

Who just said her fam is on the way? Supposedly her fam hasn't been there for any other questions.

Hmmmm.....

OMG HLN talking heads (AM and DK) discussing, with Ryan, possiblities for sealing Question #3:

Possible juror perjury???????????????? Can someone help me understand how juror perjury can happen? tia

My guess is that if the Arias family has been summoned, the jury is hung and will be dismissed.

Just made the mistake of listening to the hysterics on HLN. Now they're floating the possibility that a juror may have perjured herself/himself during voir dire. I'm shocked my how shameless and reckless they're getting. Smearing people who are back there wrestling their guts out to do what's right. STFU!!!!

Tweet from:

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkieferWe're hearing that if there's no conclusion today, the Arias jury is off until Wednesday.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 14m

We will be let into #JodiArias courtroom shortly. #FOX10
Expand
Kari Lake Kari Lake ‏@KariLakeFox10 8m

@troyhaydenfox10 why are reporters being led in for THIS question. They weren't there god the last one. Correct?
Expand
Kari Lake Kari Lake ‏@KariLakeFox10 4m

@troyhaydenfox10 I meant: they weren't THERE for the last one.
Expand

Troy Hayden Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m

“@KariLakeFox10: @troyhaydenfox10 I meant: they weren't THERE for the last one.”we were inside court then, but the question was sealed.

For those of you who are about to have an anxiety attack and don't have a xanax or vallium to pop - here's another thing that really works. I didn't believe it until I tried it. Chamomile Tea!! The trick is to steep it for at least 5 minutes with a plate or lid over your cup so the calming ingredients don't leave the tea via the steam. I was stunned at how well it worked for me when I got really stressed out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kforbes862