Person of Interest Identified in Dylan Redwine case * MARK REDWINE ARRESTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Monday, Klismet went to the place where the boy's remains were found and said being there really brought things together for him.

"As I go up the road with one of the investigators, I notice a lot of different things," Klismet said. "When we get to where the remains were ultimately found, it was very informative for me to actually see it. Going to the scene really brought things together for me in my mind."

Klismet said the area where Dylan's remains were found had a bunch of trees, rocks and steep hill climbs. But he said he doesn't look at things in a traditional way.

"I look at behavioral things," Klismet explained. "What was done and what wasn’t done."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...me-scene-to-help-determine-person-of-interest

Waiting for an update. I hope we get one soon. :dunno:

is this a psychological ploy?

I think we all know who the POI is IMO

I just hope this leads to a arrest soon so that Cory , Elaine and her family can finally find some peace .

http://www.koat.com/news/fbi-profiler-offers-glimpse-into-dylan-redwine-case/33973100

“It’s a matter of probable cause, I suppose. Once that has increased, then it would be at a point to call them a suspect,” Klismet said.

Klismet and others are working on that, but it could take some time.

“It’s not going to be tomorrow afternoon. It's going to take a number of weeks and that will turn into months because I know the amount of work we have ahead of us right now,” he said. “Somebody's got a pit bull's teeth in their hindquarters, and pit bulls tend not to let go, and there are several pit bulls in this investigation, and I’m one of them, and we are not going to let go until we run this ground.”

I LOVE Pete Klismet's colorful statement! So much more uplifting than LPCSO's dry "this is an open homicide investigation...." :loveyou:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...me-scene-to-help-determine-person-of-interest

On Monday, Klismet went to the place where the boy's remains were found and said being there really brought things together for him.

"As I go up the road with one of the investigators, I notice a lot of different things," Klismet said. "When we get to where the remains were ultimately found, it was very informative for me to actually see it. Going to the scene really brought things together for me in my mind."

Klismet said the area where Dylan's remains were found had a bunch of trees, rocks and steep hill climbs. But he said he doesn't look at things in a traditional way.

"I look at behavioral things," Klismet explained. "What was done and what wasn’t done."

THAT^^^ points to it being Mark, imo. "As he goes up the road...Going to the scene...etc....." He had to go past Mark's cabin to get there...:mad:

is this a psychological ploy?

Apparently they did not have a meeting with Mark and tell him they have someone else they are looking at. That in itself is very revealing. If he was off the hook, wouldn't they share that info with him?

THAT^^^ points to it being Mark, imo. "As he goes up the road...Going to the scene...etc....." He had to go past Mark's cabin to get there...:mad:

BBM That, plus I was wondering if there is a sightline to MR's house from [ugh I hate to type this] the disposal site.

ETA Or maybe it's the other way around. I seem to recall maybe that from MR's house you can see the general area where Dylan was found.

I agree katydid23 + they also didn't advise Elaine to drop her suit because she was suing the wrong person if it wasn't Mark.

Dylan Redwine case: Criminal profiler who determined there is a 'person of interest' talks to 7NEWS
Pete Klismet: We're pretty sure

"That person probably realizes we've narrowed the focus down," Klismet said. But he says, "We don't know if he or she will talk to us."

Snip

"Klismet said when he started, he didn't want investigators to tell him anything.

"It was my job to formulate from hundreds of pages of reports, who might be the most viable person [suspect], at this point," Klismet said.

After his work, he said, "We are able to span that gap from not being sure, to the point of being pretty sure of having a person of interest.""

In response to Mikayoyo asking how an out of shape person got Dylan to where he was found:

Dylan was driven up Middle Mountain Road. The truck was parked at a wide bend in the road just after the gate which would close Dec 1, 2012. The deceased child was carried along a grassy footpath in the forest and placed in the fallen logs, bushes, tall pines/spruces, and rocks. I am not good at estimating walking distances, but it took me about two minutes to walk over the flat area to the resting area. An ATV trail coming up the mountain, at a steeper slope, meets the footpath and flat area. However, ATV noise in the night would be noticed. It's a beautiful, private place, nestled in the trees, and offers a view to the Los Pinos Valley.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...on-of-interest

He also said that while the area is very steep, in the spot where Dylan's remains were found, it's flatter. It's an area that serves as a foot path and ATV path and some more items connected to the investigation were found there just last month.

Dylan Redwine's father tells 7NEWS police didn't inform him about 'person of interest' in son's case
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...orm-him-about-person-of-interest-in-sons-case

"News that a former FBI investigator has identified a person of interest in the unsolved murder of Dylan Redwine is the first real development in months, but the boy's father says police did not inform him about their progress."

Snip

"Mark Redwine spoke to 7NEWS Reporter Jaclyn Allen by phone Thursday. He declined to have that call recorded, but did say he was still "trying to digest all of this.""

Snip

"Mark Redwine said he had no comment specific to Klismet's progress."

So clearly this is the father .the so called now confirmed poi now..right ?

""The bottom line is there is still a lot of work that needs to be done," Dylan's father said Thursday. "And the single most important work that needs to be done is continuing the search to find my son’s remains."

He also pointed out that only 2 percent of Dylan's remains have been found.

Dylan Redwine's father tells 7NEWS police didn't inform him about 'person of interest' in son's case
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...orm-him-about-person-of-interest-in-sons-case

"Find my son's remains," he said again."

""The bottom line is there is still a lot of work that needs to be done," Dylan's father said Thursday. "And the single most important work that needs to be done is continuing the search to find my son’s remains."

He also pointed out that only 2 percent of Dylan's remains have been found.

"Find my son's remains," he said again."

It's going to be so telling if LPCSO ever described Dylan's remains as 2%. I cannot imagine an investigator saying that. Mark sure likes that description, though.

Mark stated to the media on June 27, 2013:
Denver Post: "Ninety-eight percent of Dylan is scattered about the countryside."
Denver News 7: "Based on the conversation I had with law enforcement yesterday, they've only found two percent - or approximately two percent - of his remains. That means there's 98 percent of my son still strewn about the countryside."
KOAT Albuquerque Action 7 News: “They got 2% of his remains. That means 98% of him is still scattered out in them trees somewhere.” “They found I think two femurs, a shoulder blade bone or something to do with the shoulder.” “They can have a homicide all they want to but if they think I’ve had any involvement with it then why am I standing on my front porch having this conversation with you?”

And to People, on Jul 8: "Where's the remaining 98 percent of my son?" Redwine asks, his voice cracking. Police told him wild animals likely ravaged the rest.

I think we all know who the POI is. Until the police inform us though we can't say anything

Something really bothers me about the new developments. Apparently, from what I've read, LE had tons of evidence, furthermore they were able to determine that it was homicide. So, after 3 years they decide to hire a criminal profiler to figure this out? And this criminal profiler figured it out. Did LE have blinders on or what?

Something really bothers me about the new developments. Apparently, from what I've read, LE had tons of evidence, furthermore they were able to determine that it was homicide. So, after 3 years they decide to hire a criminal profiler to figure this out? And this criminal profiler figured it out. Did LE have blinders on or what?

I think LE knew exactly who the profiler was going to hone in on. LE has always known. They don't have blinders on. They just don't have any proof. JMO

I think we all know who the POI is. Until the police inform us though we can't say anything

Who? J/k
Seriously though, when I first saw the update, I had to wonder for a minute if there is any chance it could be, other than the obvious, the RSO down the street, or the child-*advertiser censored*-police officer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee