Person of Interest Identified in Dylan Redwine case * MARK REDWINE ARRESTED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may have not found anything in the house because none of it happened in the house. Unless it was a soft kill and Dylan was transported to where he was found.

Never thought of it like that. I always assumed whatever happened in the house or the truck. But maybe they went up on the mountain under the guise of hunt/trap/stargaze etc and it happened up there. Makes me sad to think about :(

I was here in the start and remember reading Court Documents. Appeared to me this man had no interest in his Son's just he77 bent on making life miserable for Elaine. Then there was the drunken sex on the lawn. Was there not a fist fight with the older Son? Then MR in a diaper pics LOL. So much early in I dont have links handy. What better way to get back at Elaine further. He was running out of options thru the Courts. Yet they did open the door for Mark along the way. Oh and then there was the vile remark from him on the Find Dylan Redwine FB. Woman who was admin or helped in some fashion had cancer. His vile, cruel remarks toward hoping she died a horrid death (words to that effect) were so beyond cruel. IMO he did it and i pray he pays. Maybe he is the type to simply end his life? Considering he cant stay sober enough to take a Poly and answer questions. !!!! IMO

Never thought of it like that. I always assumed whatever happened in the house or the truck. But maybe they went up on the mountain under the guise of hunt/trap/stargaze etc and it happened up there. Makes me sad to think about :(

Me too SCHMAE. All cases grab us but this one was a hot button for me and still is (LOL) I need to watch what I post. I earned a few days at band camp in the beginning. And I did deserve it. I just could not handle the slams against Elaine and the support for Mark. He is evil and evidence supports he is a drunk. IMO. Just jumping off your post. And no disrespect toward those who are on the fence awaiting evidence.

Also, they did not look closely at his home for quite awhile. He had plenty of time to clean and deflect.

That is certainly true. They took way too long, imo, but Redwine wouldn't know when they were going to search his home. I am sure as paranoid as he seems to be he would think it would be searched the very day Dylan went missing.

Didn't LE come into his home that day? I thought I read way back the dogs were brought to his property that day and they were able to pick up Dylan's scent but then lost it? Its been so long now though I may have that mixed up.

This has been a strange case. The majority have always felt it was Redwine that murdered him yet he has been free for so long now. Has LE specifically ever called him a POI before?

I am very interested to see what new evidence they have uncovered and elated to know there is a good chance now this sad case may be solved.

The thing that puzzles me though is a profiler isn't even an expert in court or at least I have never seen any testify. Also what a profiler may think isn't evidence either so I am stumped somewhat as how a profiler's opinion can lead to an arrest which they believe is going to happen?

I wonder why they aren't going to name the person a suspect? Why just a POI I wonder? Is it just to apply pressure on Redwine? If so, that really doesn't make sense either because he already thinks they are going to say he is the POI.

I cant wait until further information is disclosed.

I have always said, I want justice for Dylan, no matter who the murderer happens to be.

IMO

I was wondering if perhaps Redwine has been going back to where Dylan's remains were found and may have been leaving items that belonged to Dylan and maybe one of the items he left was supposed to be in Dylan's backpack?

Just speculation and nothing more. The only thing though I think he would know LE were probably watching that area even up until now.

IMO

I do believe Dylan made it to the house. On that night. I also believe MR took him to Walmart to show on camera. Which it did. I cant remember if there ever was any confirmation of the McDonalds run? I think it was thru the drive thru? Not sure if there was any video on that?

There was video of that trip to Walmart but to this day LE has never released it. I would love to see Mark's 'condition' in that video. MOO

Marks been playing these same games for years. Reading back what Elaine went through with Mark back and forth to the attorneys makes my head spin. Dylan was always the pawn.

Then Mark gave her the ultimate punishment just when she and Dylan were settling into their new life.

He gave Elaine the coup de grâce that she will NEVER recover from.

( definition of Coup de gras by The Free ... - The...
www.thefreedictionary.com/Coup de grasCached

coup de grâce (ko͞o′ də gräs′) n. pl. coups de grâce (ko͞o′) 1. A deathblow delivered to end the misery of a mortally wounded victim. 2.

There was video of that trip to Walmart but to this day LE has never released it. I would love to see Mark's 'condition' in that video. MOO

Your right. There was never any video of Mark at Walmart but there was of Dylan. Not that I doubt they were not there together. Did he not claim he was picking up food for a Holiday meal?
ETA no video but still pics of video in walmart

Marks been playing these same games for years. Reading back what Elaine went through with Mark back and forth to the attorneys makes my head spin. Dylan was always the pawn.

Then Mark gave her the ultimate punishment just when she and Dylan were settling into their new life.

He gave Elaine the coup de grâce that she will NEVER recover from.

( definition of Coup de gras by The Free ... - The...
www.thefreedictionary.com/Coup de grasCached

coup de grâce (ko͞o′ də gräs′) n. pl. coups de grâce (ko͞o′) 1. A deathblow delivered to end the misery of a mortally wounded victim. 2.

Agree. You nailed it :tantrum:

Your right. There was never any video of Mark at Walmart but there was of Dylan. Not that I doubt they were not there together. Did he not claim he was picking up food for a Holiday meal?

Going back a way in my memory I think they were just buying a few things to eat. Cereal, milk those kinds of things.

Seems Mark said they had not settled on Thanksgiving plans and might drive hours to his brothers home for dinner...says Mark...gah...

MOO

Me too SCHMAE. All cases grab us but this one was a hot button for me and still is (LOL) I need to watch what I post. I earned a few days at band camp in the beginning. And I did deserve it. I just could not handle the slams against Elaine and the support for Mark. He is evil and evidence supports he is a drunk. IMO. Just jumping off your post. And no disrespect toward those who are on the fence awaiting evidence.

No disagreement with your characterization of him. To call him a is to insult honest S everywhere.

But it doesn't make him a murderer, necessarily.

Going back a way in my memory I think they were just buying a few things to eat. Cereal, milk those kinds of things.

Seems Mark said they had not settled on Thanksgiving plans and might drive hours to his brothers home for dinner...says Mark...gah...

MOO

Since they say this will come several weeks from now it seems the newly discovered evidence may be something a forensic lab has to test.

Just a guess on my part.

IMO

I've thought about lab test's being a reason for the delay in naming the POI. Mark's DNA on recently found evidence? Can DNA on an object be dated to when it was left on it?

No disagreement with your characterization of him. To call him a is to insult honest S everywhere.

But it doesn't make him a murderer, necessarily.

WS post of the day IMO :laughing:

eta: I can't figure out how to nominate or I would

I've thought about lab test's being a reason for the delay in naming the POI. Mark's DNA on recently found evidence? Can DNA on an object be dated to when it was left on it?

Well honestly given his behavior since I can visualize him getting good and drunk/ high or whatever it is he does and wander up to that location to have 2 a.m. chit chats with Dylan and potentially leaving some type of token he forgot about up there. **speculative**

Well honestly given his behavior since I can visualize him getting good and drunk/ high or whatever it is he does and wander up to that location to have 2 a.m. chit chats with Dylan and potentially leaving some type of token he forgot about up there. **speculative**

That's what I've been wondering. But is there a way to scientifically prove that Mark did something like that? Something that can be presented to a jury.

I am just speculating, but the potential legal problem IMO is didn't LE initially take Mark to the site??? Maybe they want to nail down if Mark was up there after the fact & prevent claims in the future something 'in court' to the effect "yeah, I went up-there after the fact to talk to Dylan, smoked, might have tossed a bottle" that type thing. So maybe the they are looking to for some kind of answer and/or maybe for a some kind of specific area explanation needed for evidence found??? IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike