• Coverup YES Murder YES

Votes: 109 36.8%
  • Coverup: NO Murder YES

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Coverup: NO Murder NO

Votes: 59 19.9%

• Total voters
Maikai said:
I don't believe it. That's contrary to what many that have known her have said. Jane Stobie, who tried to make money off a book, didn't like Patsy or her female relatives and she was critical of JR. But she was also the one that talked to balloons or some such nonsense in Chattuagua Park. Any examples of how Patsy treated employees like dirt?

I have heard a few nice things about Patsy. I have also heard a few negative things. OF course, you are free to make up your own mind about which Patsy is the true Patsy. HOWEVER, you cannot expect to post a nice letter about Patsy and expect that to be taken as a true example of her character by everyone here, when another person post a negative one and you outright dismiss it.

I am willing to bet I could find people to say good and bad things about me. I am not a murderer and never will be, but it's not a fact that can be uncovered by anyone who has met me once.

Maikai said:
I don't believe it. That's contrary to what many that have known her have said. Jane Stobie, who tried to make money off a book, didn't like Patsy or her female relatives and she was critical of JR. But she was also the one that talked to balloons or some such nonsense in Chattuagua Park. Any examples of how Patsy treated employees like dirt?
Ask concernedperson, she's a poster here. I believe she encountered her in a real estate office...

okay, found it:http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=506661&highlight=Patsy+Ramsey#post506661

and this one:http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=253552&highlight=Patsy+Ramsey#post253552

P.S. Concernedperson has e-mailed me in the past, rest assured, her name is not Jane Stobie...

I recall Burke stating he saw Patsy walk up the stairs behind JonBenet that night. John was with Burke and the toy.

So, what if, Patsy put JonBenet to bed, went downstairs to finish her gift wrapping. John finished with Burke, put him to bed - went in to say good night to JonBenet.

Patsy went up to JonBenet's bedroom around midnight (b4 calling it a night) to take JonBenet for the usual late night bathroom trip (had flashlight in hand because the only light that worked was the lamp on the nightstand in between the two beds) - caught John with JonBenet - went to swing the flashlight at John, but hit JonBenet instead.

Hence, a cover-up begins.

Maikai said:
Well maybe you would like to tell CP that she is a liar and that only YOU think so.
You believe someone who wrote a letter to a newspaper , someone you never met, someone you know nothing about......yet here we have a first hand account of how Patsy was acting, and you dismiss it because it doesnt fit in with how you PERCIEVE Patsy. You don't know her any more than any of us here do....like I said before but you didnt bother to reply.....have you met her personally Maikai???
No. You havent, so stop trying to make everyone think Patsy was the bees knees, we all know she wasn't.

The balloons were to remember JonBenet. It was Stobie's way of saying good bye.

narlacat said:
Well maybe you would like to tell CP that she is a liar and that only YOU think so.
You believe someone who wrote a letter to a newspaper , someone you never met, someone you know nothing about......yet here we have a first hand account of how Patsy was acting, and you dismiss it because it doesnt fit in with how you PERCIEVE Patsy. You don't know her any more than any of us here do....like I said before but you didnt bother to reply.....have you met her personally Maikai???
No. You havent, so stop trying to make everyone think Patsy was the bees knees, we all know she wasn't.

The balloons were to remember JonBenet. It was Stobie's way of saying good bye.

http://www.denver-rmn.com/extra/ramsey/0105queen.htm

This was one of the better articles that came out, and was written in early January of l997....before the false and hateful leaks found their way to the public arena. Those that knew the family have repeated the same things over and over. If the perp knew the Ramseys at all, the crime smacks of jealously---and there were people jealous of them for whatever reason, not the least of which is they seemed to have it all. No one is expected to be liked by everyone---the detractors were peripheral people in the Ramsey's life or those that will forever blame Patsy for entering JBR in beauty pageants.

Maikai said:

This was one of the better articles that came out, and was written in early January of l997....before the false and hateful leaks found their way to the public arena. Those that knew the family have repeated the same things over and over. If the perp knew the Ramseys at all, the crime smacks of jealously---and there were people jealous of them for whatever reason, not the least of which is they seemed to have it all. No one is expected to be liked by everyone---the detractors were peripheral people in the Ramsey's life or those that will forever blame Patsy for entering JBR in beauty pageants.
Having your 6 year old daughter appear in a kiddie pagent magazine thats goes by the title of "Babette" seems a bit unsavoury to me.

Maikai said:

What about the White's? They knew the Ramsey's.
What about Judith Phillips? She knew the Ramsey's.

These were not peripheral people in the Ramsey's life. The White's had been friends with the Ramsey's since their move to Boulder and Judith Phillips had known Patsy for 14 years.

narlacat said:
What about the White's? They knew the Ramsey's.
What about Judith Phillips? She knew the Ramsey's.

These were not peripheral people in the Ramsey's life. The White's had been friends with the Ramsey's since their move to Boulder and Judith Phillips had known Patsy for 14 years.

The White's have never spoken publically about who they think did it. FW's main criticism was the politics going on, and the falling out afterwards because FW didn't like JR lawyering up. Their main bond were the kids, and the White's had been in the Ramsey's life only a few years at the time of the murder.

Others that were in bed with the tabloids and had ulterior motives I don't count.

The media wasn't interested in people that had positive things to say---and the Ramsey's close friends weren't talking.

I have never felt that the Ramseys were involved with their daugher's killing. I think that by holding the big open house at Christmastime and allowing everyone in the city access to their home and having their daughter in the spotlight opened them up to what happened and then after the authorities messed the investigation up in every way possible it was just easier to point the finger in their direction than to find the real killer.

Maikai said:
The White's have never spoken publically about who they think did it. FW's main criticism was the politics going on, and the falling out afterwards because FW didn't like JR lawyering up. Their main bond were the kids, and the White's had been in the Ramsey's life only a few years at the time of the murder.

Others that were in bed with the tabloids and had ulterior motives I don't count.

The media wasn't interested in people that had positive things to say---and the Ramsey's close friends weren't talking.

So some say negative things about the Ramseys and they must be in bed with the tabloids - the ones you don't count.

So, anyone with anything negative to say gets dismissed. Way to be objective.

Maikai said:

I have already posted this story at least three times. I won't do it again. I saw it, I heard it and I am not Jane Stobie. I am a nobody from Georgia. You can do what you wish. I am not in the loop anyway. I just want JBR to have justice for what was done to her.

dingo said:
Having your 6 year old daughter appear in a kiddie pagent magazine thats goes by the title of "Babette" seems a bit unsavoury to me.
I'm sure they made that magazine just for JBR.
I would imagine JBR was up against other girls? They didn't have these pagents just for her did they?
Is PR alone here?
Are all these mothers evil monsters because of pagents?

Zman said:
I'm sure they made that magazine just for JBR.
I would imagine JBR was up against other girls? They didn't have these pagents just for her did they?
Is PR alone here?
Are all these mothers evil monsters because of pagents?

Pageantry is a BILLION dollar business. I believe the Babette magazine was well-respected in those circles, and it was sold and combined with a supermodel magazine. A lot of celebrities got their start in pageants--Kirstie Alley....OPRAH.....Diane Sawyer, to name a few. Diane Sawyer tells a story about when she was in a junior miss contest, and walked out and fell flat on her face. It's not for everyone, but for the most part, the pageants are a positive influence on the lives of many women--not to mention financially.

"Her path into the profession was partially connected to her success in two beauty pageants. At 16, Winfrey was the first black Miss Fire Prevention for Nashville. From that position and her obvious and demonstrated abilities in public speaking, she was invited to be the newsreader on a local black radio station, WVOL. Later, she maintained her public profile by winning the Miss Black Tennessee and gained a scholarship to Tennessee State University. In her final year of studying speech, drama and English, Winfrey was offered a position as co-anchor on the television news program of the CBS affiliate, WVTF. She has described her early role model for news broadcasting as Barbara Walters."

LinasK said:
Welcome to posting Speedy!
Thanks Linask, glad to be here. I love websleuths. I use to be speedlimitmama but I moved so I had to take a different name.:clap: I mostly just read but posting is nice too.;)

speedymama said:
Thanks Linask, glad to be here. I love websleuths. I use to be speedlimitmama but I moved so I had to take a different name.:clap: I mostly just read but posting is nice too.;)
Hey, I remember you! But now you have to start you post count all over.:(

LinasK said:
Hey, I remember you! But now you have to start you post count all over.:([/QUOTE

Hi Linask, must of been on the yates case. I did post alot on that one. yep got to start all over:banghead: Do you think we will ever find the truth on JBR case??? It would be nice. Still makes me mad that so many things are happening to our little ones.:furious:

Zman said:
Did you ever see 6-10 year old girls who are gymnist's or figure skaters, cheerleaders, dancers.....ect.

Costume's, Hair done, Makeup and so on.

A six year old girl can only be sexy to a pervert. Makeup or no makeup.
I do believe lots of girls are molested who never take part in pagents.
Of course. To reiterate, I am IN NO WAY suggesting that Patsy "invited" the sexual assault of her daughter. And of course, many anonymous girls (and boys) who have never been in the public eye are sexually abused. What I'm saying is that, if you're a child molester, you must surely welcome having ready access to images of little girls in make-up, singing and dancing...it "fuels the fire". Surely? Who knows, maybe to some perverts, images of little girls in Vegas showgirl outfits legitimises their feelings.
I have a four-year-old niece, and the thought of bleaching her hair and covering her in make-up to make her look "more attractive" turns my stomach...

britgirl said:
Of course. To reiterate, I am IN NO WAY suggesting that Patsy "invited" the sexual assault of her daughter. And of course, many anonymous girls (and boys) who have never been in the public eye are sexually abused. What I'm saying is that, if you're a child molester, you must surely welcome having ready access to images of little girls in make-up, singing and dancing...it "fuels the fire". Surely? Who knows, maybe to some perverts, images of little girls in Vegas showgirl outfits legitimises their feelings.
I have a four-year-old niece, and the thought of bleaching her hair and covering her in make-up to make her look "more attractive" turns my stomach...

could have attracted the sadistic killer and/or kidnapper wannabee. Outside the pageant circles, I don't know how many would have had access to the "showgirl" pics and I'm not even convinced the motive was that of a sadistic pedophile. BUT....there must have been something about the Ramsey's lifestyle that was the trigger. First, you have JBR who even Lin Wood described as a pedophiles dream. She won titles....was in the Boulder Parade of lights parade...performed at a mall that month. THEN you have the Access Graphics party celebrating the billion dollar success and subsequent Daily Camera article only 4 days prior to the murder of JBR. Because of timing, I think that was the trigger. Patsy was a bit flamboyant by Boulder standards--- who knows what went through the perp's mind when he was in the house--either beforehand for some legitimate reason, or even the night of l2/25/96. He would have seen a family that loved Christmas---Christmas trees in many rooms--extravagant decorations--not to mention personal items such as pictures......and plenty of presents under the tree.

Nowadays, it can just be dangerous to be highly visible--you never know when you might draw attention to some nutcase. And you can never be too careful when it comes to security.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back