POLL- Who do you think is responsible for Haleigh's Disappearance?

Who is responsible for Haleigh's Disappearance

• Bio Mom Crystal or her family

Votes: 20 5.3%
  • Bio Dad Ron and his Girlfriend Misty

Votes: 62 16.3%
  • Bio Dad Ron acting alone

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Girlfriend Misty acting Alone

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • Girlfriend Misty due to not being there

Votes: 89 23.4%
  • A relative or associate of Ron's without his knowledge

Votes: 41 10.8%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 116 30.5%
  • Random Person Not Associated

Votes: 22 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Misty would tell the truth, maybe we would know what happened. She's lying through her teeth for fear of repercussions from Ron.

IMO, it is RC and Misti and their circle of friends and relatives ............

I think that Ron did something to Haleigh which would result in prison time if anyone found out, so he did something to make her "disappear". Possibililities I have considered are:

* Haleigh had some kind of visible bodily injury which would be noticed by Mom during visitation the next day.

* Ron made sure Misty would be passed out that night, then returned home, took the child and left the door open to suggest a stranger kidnapping.
Or...
* With Ron's past history of drug trafficing and violence, I would say that he was surely " in the loop" enough to know plenty of sexual perverts. All he needed to do was to make it known that Misty was alone and passed out while he worked nights and his back door lock sticks open. Perve takes child, Ron does his 911 checklist; #1) call 911, tell them" I was at WORK!"
#2) threaten to kill abductors
#3) curse minor girlfriend
#4) Make hysterical gulping whiny noises
#5) curse cops
#6) hang up on 911 operator before minor girlfriend
has to answer too many questions.

The statment Ron reportedly made to two men about being "75% sure who took her" probably means he is still weighing his choices of who he will blame it on.

I believe it is also possible that Ron may have been invloved in criminal activity which put his kids at risk. If the kidnapping was a result of this, I think Ron would have been verbally warned ahead of time, which would mean that Ron had a chance to protect her but chose to cover his butt instead. If this is the case, he is witholding info from those searching for Haleigh to avoid being held responsible for his own criminal involvement.

JMO
Susan

I'm curious if these people ever took drug tests? Is there a thread about that?

Sign me up for associate of Bio mom.
Even though I said Misty, due to her not being there. I still think that played a large part in the whole thing.
I just can't believe she was in that trailer.

I've felt this was Dad's association with drugs,w/the first interview w/him in the yard w/whiny voice whimpering,more of a cry of remorse of something he caused.Then this week Misty's cousins and her neglect,I've tried to figure out why she keeps lying.I could see last night RC was stunned at GR having this info and if he was an informant,his family will be in more danger now.The bioMom should have went to LE,if they had not listened,then speak to media.I hope it didn't make it harder for LE if this was the reason they were keeping it tight lipped.I feel he is abusive and involved in drugs,but loves Haleigh and did not harm her.How will this family face the media?

After watching Geraldo last night I went back and watched other interviews of Bio mom.

She is taking this opportunity to turn the world against bio dad so that maybe she can regain custody. It's just WAY too suspicious to me.

She does not look that worried about Haleigh. Albeit, she might be on some kind of anxiety medicine or something to keep her calm, but there is something off about her.

Ron seems more intent on finding his baby. He says he does not care about all the other accusations and mudslinging...it's just getting Haleigh back.

IMO I think that bio mom is involved in some way or another.

My thoughts exactly. I think this is just a way to make herself look better.

I think there is going to be a surprise twist here, a family member, but I'm not ready to say who yet. I also think LE may have been behind this to shake some trees.

I am clueless...If the Bio mom lived closer I would look at her..Something about her I don't trust the way she is on tv. badmouthing Ron..shows to me "stupidity" wonder how much GR Pays.
This is about Haleigh not her hate for Ron.

What I can't understand, WHY someone would Take Haleigh..a ransom?..No.. a sex predator YES, a bad drug deal payback? maybe

just too many questions.:confused:
So hopefully LE is on the right track and I hope the FBI is still involved so they can come to some answer soon.

You know...the only person that rubs me the wrong way is the bio mother. In the begining I thought she arranged it..I don't anymore and tend to think a wacko got her. But I still don't trust or like bio mom.

I am still holding onto the thought that this is not an abduction from a family member on either sides. However, I do believe that the perp knew enough about this family and routines to pull it off. What is bothering me is the fact that dogs followed a trail all the way to the water early on in the case. Even though that area was searched and cleared, that is a huge body of water. Suppose the perp had a small boat waiting on that waters edge? Why not go ahead and give everyone in the family lie dector tests and get it over with so they can move onto other possibilites? Almost every adult in Elizabeth Smarts family took lie detector test ASAP. What is LE waiting for? How about start giving them to the rest of Haleighs family and friends of the family? I still believe they need to look at neighbors closer.....including those on the other side of that body of water the dogs ended up at.

I couldn't vote because of there not being enough options. I do not trust any of them. LE has not cleared even one member of the family on either side.

Maybe I am overly suspicious, but Ronald, Crystal, nor Misty comes across as being believable. That is just my personal opinion.

Hi all
Newbie post here
IF it's true that RC met Misty through the mother of his other possible child,(Misty babysat for his *other child*) and IF it's true that she stated to RC that he needed to get that child out of there before he got hurt, I almost wonder if it's at all possible that Misty "allowed" Haleigh to be taken "for her own good" IF it's true that RC is abusive. Given Misty's muddy history with abusive men, maybe in some way she feels she couldn't/can't help herself, but she could help Haleigh
avoid being abused anymore, and perhaps witnessed some things first-hand that compelled her to send Haleigh to someone who could take care of her and keep her safe, regardless of the consequences. I know...all a big "IF", but I guess I don't like the alternatives......

After hearing the cousin of RC's statement lastnight,could it be possible that a family member of his felt she was being abused by RC and took her out of there?Sometimes dominate fathers are better to thier sons,because they feel it's more an extension of them,like,"my boy"a pride thing.Maybe they felt,not saying he was,that he was abusive to her in other ways and it was a risk,but took her anyway.After hearing his cousin had said he knocked haleigh down on her face,LE will I'm sure talk to that cousin.

After hearing the cousin of RC's statement lastnight,could it be possible that a family member of his felt she was being abused by RC and took her out of there?Sometimes dominate fathers are better to thier sons,because they feel it's more an extension of them,like,"my boy"a pride thing.Maybe they felt,not saying he was,that he was abusive to her in other ways and it was a risk,but took her anyway.After hearing his cousin had said he knocked haleigh down on her face,LE will I'm sure talk to that cousin.

Of course LE will talk to the cousin that says she saw Ronald backhand little Haleigh. In fact, I hope that person takes a polygraph.

I think LE and the FBI will be very interested in looking at and analyzing the whole GR interview with both sides last night.

Maybe we should do poll on who should the kids when Haleigh is found so the majority can say none of them.:clap:

my thoughts is perhaps Haleigh had some kind of bruises on her....and we know she couldnt miss any more school do to the fact the dad received a noticed stating that...and so he and Misty arranged for Haleigh to go with someone and stage a kid napping until the bruises were gone....and then drop her off somewhere later on....I know kind of a back wards sort of way....but heck...we have seen plenty of back wards kind of stuff around here....:) I just want Haleigh to be ok and found! and would love for this to be the case!

I picked Ron and Misty. I believe Ron could have been a better parent because I do believe he allowed people who use drugs on a regular basis in the home. I believe that is his lifestyle and with that lifestyle, children are never safe. The comment about having a "deal" with Haleigh regarding spanking? Who makes "parenting deals" with their 5 year olds? That's a lack of maturity on his part.

And Misty isn't telling the truth for some reason or another.

Neither of them has watched out for this child as a parent is required, IMO.

Hi all
Newbie post here
IF it's true that RC met Misty through the mother of his other possible child,(Misty babysat for his *other child*) and IF it's true that she stated to RC that he needed to get that child out of there before he got hurt, I almost wonder if it's at all possible that Misty "allowed" Haleigh to be taken "for her own good" IF it's true that RC is abusive. Given Misty's muddy history with abusive men, maybe in some way she feels she couldn't/can't help herself, but she could help Haleigh
avoid being abused anymore, and perhaps witnessed some things first-hand that compelled her to send Haleigh to someone who could take care of her and keep her safe, regardless of the consequences. I know...all a big "IF", but I guess I don't like the alternatives......

Welcome to Websleuths! :blowkiss:

My first impression from the very first clip I saw about the case was that Bio-Gma planned this to take the children out of what she thought was harm's way.

Then a few days later she talked about how CS was doing great and very happy to have Jr. back with her. Furthermore, she was always ready to re-visit custody issues and past problems between Ron and Bio-Mom and to talk trash about Ron.

CS is flat lying about custody being granted because she missed a hearing. It doesn't happen that way. The hearing would be re-scheduled. Not to mention that we have the transcript of a hearing where custody was the issue at hand and CS and her mother were present.

Furthermore, CS and her mother are pots calling the kettle black. CS was 17 when she had Haleigh, she was a coke-head and she has a third child out of wedlock. She violated visitation orders when she refused to return the kids, she allowed Haleigh to miss her pediatrician appointments 12 times and CS is constantly blaming someone else or something else for her not doing what she was supposed to do.

Haleigh is 5, what does that make her school grade? Pre-K or K? Are 5 year olds required to be in school in FL? What are unexcused absences? Does this mean that no one called the school to explain the she would not be attending on those days or was a physician note needed?

The injury that GR called "beaten to a pulp" turns out to be an accident that happened at school.

I am glad the Cummings family ran GR up the street. He is lucky he didn't get a fat lip jumping into the father's face and lobbing unfounded accusations at him. All GR is doing is spreading rumors and gossip, but has not done the first bit of research to determine if anything he is spreading is true. Typical GR with his tabloid mentality.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back