Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will soon see if Ray Tierney the newly elected Republican DA is different. Notable is the fact he was the Suffolk County Assistant DA 2002-2008, so he should be quite familiar with how Suffolk County law enforcement operated in the past.

We will soon see if Ray Tierney the newly elected Republican DA is different. Notable is the fact he was the Suffolk County Assistant DA 2002-2008, so he should be quite familiar with how Suffolk County law enforcement operated in the past.
"A" Suffolk County Assistant DA (ADA). Not "THE". There are MANY ADAs.

"A" Suffolk County Assistant DA (ADA). Not "THE". There are MANY ADAs.

Of course you are correct.
The point I was trying to make, is that Tierney should have some first hand knowledge of the SCPD and how it operates.
That leads one to wonder if he is already in the 'old boys' club, or are we going to see some new approaches and efforts to eliminate the alleged corruption?

Of course you are correct.
The point I was trying to make, is that Tierney should have some first hand knowledge of the SCPD and how it operates.
That leads one to wonder if he is already in the 'old boys' club, or are we going to see some new approaches and efforts to eliminate the alleged corruption?
Its cover up by the scda scpd the only person to take down the corruption was Judge Namm and he was excoriated by dirty piglets.

Tierney is yet another jeckyl and hyde just like caterson spota, Sini,mcpartland and burke. rotten to the core.

Its cover up by the scda scpd the only person to take down the corruption was Judge Namm and he was excoriated by dirty piglets.

Tierney is yet another jeckyl and hyde just like caterson spota, Sini,mcpartland and burke. rotten to the core.

OMG. say it isn't so! Did not Tierney, in his campaign, pledge to release the 911 tape to the public? Hard not to be cynical these days.

The cover up is a fraudulent scheme operating behind multiple veils of secrecy based on spota's lies. spota is going to prison in exactly one month for being and covering up for burke.

The cover up is a fraudulent scheme operating behind multiple veils of secrecy based on spota's lies. spota is going to prison in exactly one month for being and covering up for burke.
da's office Is as dirty as a pig in shyte
cover up
cover up
spota goin' to prison for covering up for burke.
its all covered up for decades

I think everyone agrees there is a significant level of corruption of one type or another in Suffolk County Law Enforcement. That does not have to be restated. Developing a solution and achieving it should be the goal.

When does Tierney officially take office? Anyone know?

This is the email address from Ray Tierney's election campaign: campaign@raytierneyforda.com
He campaigned on a 'tough on crime' platform as a Republican candidate.

I think if a number of sleuthers sent him emails, to remind him about Shannan Gilbert case and the LISK, and his previous commitment to release the 911 tape, it would be a good start for when he begins his term in Office.

This is the email address from Ray Tierney's election campaign: campaign@raytierneyforda.com
He campaigned on a 'tough on crime' platform as a Republican candidate.

I think if a number of sleuthers sent him emails, to remind him about Shannan Gilbert case and the LISK, and his previous commitment to release the 911 tape, it would be a good start for when he begins his term in Office.
I live in Suffolk County and I have reached out to him on his facebook page, too.
Who knows? Trotta backs him, and that is good enough for me. There are others who say he is just another good ole boy in the elite Suffolk club.

This is off topic for this thread, kind of, but you can read about John Oliva and how he was exonerated...another crime of the Spota cabal was convicting Oliva. Anyone following the LISK case might find this of interest.

I live in Suffolk County and I have reached out to him on his facebook page, too.
Who knows? Trotta backs him, and that is good enough for me. There are others who say he is just another good ole boy in the elite Suffolk club.

This is off topic for this thread, kind of, but you can read about John Oliva and how he was exonerated...another crime of the Spota cabal was convicting Oliva. Anyone following the LISK case might find this of interest.
Here's an article...
DA Sini Announces Dismissal of Criminal Case against Former SCPD Detective John Oliva Following Conviction Integrity Investigation

Babylon This is crazy I wouldn't be surprised if John bittrolff is the long island serial killer, click the Babylon link

That's quite interesting indeed (the possibility that Bittrolff did work at Colleti's house). When Bittrolff was first caught I wondered if connections could be made between, essentially, a north shore person and the southern beaches; it's worth remembering that the infamous OBI (pictured), which incidentally was just a few blocks from Coletti's and Brewer's houses, was still going strong in the early 90's, attracting people from all over the county.

fc0e6a957acfcb503a540ca72254038e.jpg

Last edited:
That's quite interesting indeed (Bittrolff doing work at Colleti's house). When Bittrolff was first caught I wondered if connections could be made between, essentially, a north shore person and the southern beaches; the infamous OBI (pictured), which was a couple blocks from Coletti's and Brewer's houses, was still going strong in the early 90's, attracting people from all over the county.

fc0e6a957acfcb503a540ca72254038e.jpg

oh nay nay
Fran Nicotra- who is on the Shanan Gilbert LAWSUIT - says here in a meeting on Dec. 3, 2016
that spota framed Bittrolff and that Bitrolff is innocent.

Fran Nicotra states Spota framed Bitrolff of murder. He's sentenced to 25 years in prison. - YouTube

IF, Bitrolff is innocent, and as Fran Nicotra claims he was framed by Spota. I have a few questions.
1) Who is Fran Nicotra and what is her credibility level?
2) How does she know Spota framed Bitrolff?
3) Why would Spota frame Bitrolff?
4) In this day and age it is far easier to kill someone who knows too much, rather than convict them falsely for a crime.
5) Is there any, evidence or proof that Bitrolff was framed?

IF, Bitrolff is innocent, and as Fran Nicotra claims he was framed by Spota. I have a few questions.
1) Who is Fran Nicotra and what is her credibility level?
2) How does she know Spota framed Bitrolff?
3) Why would Spota frame Bitrolff?
4) In this day and age it is far easier to kill someone who knows too much, rather than convict them falsely for a crime.
5) Is there any, evidence or proof that Bitrolff was framed?

1-Who is Fran Nicotra - well, if you go to WalMart and head straight to the White Trash section,
you'll Find Fran Nicotra.

2-you obviously didnt listen to the recording

3 - Why would Spota fram Bitrolff? well, why did he frame Tankleff?
Hang on - it was SCDA Patrick Henry that was instrumental in McGready & SCPD framing Tankleff. It was SCDA Catterson that kept Tankleff in prison, and it was Spota, Elliot Spitzer and the EX disgraced unemployed "I can maul the hired help" NY Governor Andrew Cuomo that KEPT Tankleff in prison, but ultimately signed the paperwork to get him out....but not without a HUGE lawsuit for years and year and years by the great Bruce Barket....

4 - oh there are plenty of dead bodies thanks to Spota all over Suffolk County, no doubt about that one

5 -evidence Bitrolff was framed? Actually there is a lot of evidence, and since you are such a smart web sleuther, you would know that. You would know that Jay SalPeter got the evidence that Tankleff was INNOCENT, and look how far that went in the court of law 'oer there in Cesspool Toxic Suffolk County courts. Listen to the recording again

now for credibility

Tommie Spota is sitting in Danbury Correctional Facility because he was a fixer for Burke for 43 years.
The Feds noticed, the Feds Saw, the Feds took Down Tommie.
The Feds - specifically being LORETTA LYNCH - yeah - THAT Fed. Tommie and Chrissie pissed off the WRONG FED.

When you were at the trial, did you notice that the Feds pointed their arms like assault rifles straightat Spota's face and screamed LIAR LIAR LIAR?
did ya? happen to notice that one Windsor?

Credibility? bwahhhhh hahahahaha - Spota has ZERO credibility - ZERO

Last edited:

The matter of Gilgo is a federal matter. The EDNY Feds were shut down, the door was slammed in their face.

Marty Tankleff discussing SCPD are only there to hurt you, not help you - YouTube

This video is for every single Gilgo family, don't buy into Ray Tierney helping you, as far as Marty Tankleff
is concerned, and he was put in prison for 17 years thanks to THE SUFFOLK COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY OFFICE AND THE SUFFOLK COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT, specifically

Patrick Henry [SC District Attorney]
J. Kevin McCready [SCPD]
Leonard Leto [Suffolk County District Attorney office]
James Catterson [Suffolk County District Attorney]
Thomas Spota [Suffolk County District Attorney]
as well as

James Burke made sure Tankleff stayed in prison
Elliot Spitzer, besties buddies with Spota, made sure Tankleff stayed in prison
Andrew Cuomo [disgraced ex-Governor of NY State] made sure Tankleff stayed in prison

Bruce Barket and a team of lawyers, and private investigators spent thousands of hours
in and out of court working on Marty's case.

Spota Burke and the other evil doers were so pissed off at Barket that he got Marty out of prison,
the cops gave him a ticket and then put him in jail. He was so pissed off at Spota and Burke,
that he went on a rampage to find Chris Loeb, and when he Found Loeb he told Loeb "Im going
to take you on as a client and win you millions."

The rest is history. Barket took down James Burke, and because of Barket and Loeb, the Feds
tackled Burke and put him in prison.

So - my name is not mentioned in any of the above, so why are you having me stalked James Burke?
Why have you had Bobby Kalbfell stalking me since Sept. 17, 2018 when he was on my clients
property in Nyack New York. My clients don't appreciate white trash on their property. You have
had me targeted since Sept 17 2018. I did not put you in prison. So why are you coming into my home
and robbing me of personal items, eh?

Are you stalking Lara Trenis Gatz or Noelle Boeckmann?

Marty Tankleff discussing SCPD are only there to hurt you, not help you - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare