Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert

Discussion in 'Long Island Serial Killer' started by shadowraiths, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetThemEatCake

LetThemEatCake Member

If the person is skeletonized it is impossible to know if they were on drugs.

2. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

<rsbm>

This is what Baden had to say about the hyoid bone:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...annan-gilbert-case/+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

3. LetThemEatCake

LetThemEatCake Member

4. The Nomad

The Nomad New Member

I agree with LTEC here, bone marrow won't show drugs unless she was a heavy user and it affected it. Which is unlikely.

A lot of what happened to SG doesn't make sense. And SCPD haven't helped themselves.

Let me throw another theory out there for the naysayers towards it being an accident.

What if the call SG named individuals that SCPD do not want to be named? Either LE or someone in witness protection? The latter unlikely as JS would have named them. However OB does seem like a community which would harbour one or two residents who are in long term Witness Protection.

Just a theory. But i also subscribe to the more likely than not at this point SG being a tragic accident, who in turn opened pandoras box on Long Island to two or possibly more serial killers dumping grounds.

However as windsor points out, there are a lot of unanswered questions, which I believe could sway most people towards a conclusion by the tapes being released.

By the way everyone. Drugs can make you irrational like SG was that night. Do not take the "they are trying to kill me" and her running from door to door at face value on there own.

5. Vapor

Vapor Active Member

Source for missing pieces of her hyoid bone.

https://www.longislandpress.com/2016/02/12/shannan-gilbert-may-have-been-murdered-2nd-autopsy-shows/

6. LetThemEatCake

LetThemEatCake Member

Correct, to me the "they're trying to kill me" line holds no weight whatsoever.

7. LetThemEatCake

LetThemEatCake Member

8. Martianfire

Martianfire New Member

Has it ever been explained how the doctor who called Shannan's Gilbert mother, soon after Shannan's disappearance obtained her number. How is it possible if he claims he never met Shannan???

9. The Nomad

The Nomad New Member

It was explained to me that he knew Mari Gilbert already.

10. Martianfire

Martianfire New Member

The doctor denies that he knew her or ever met her.

11. LetThemEatCake

LetThemEatCake Member

I think that he is crazy, one of the only things I agreed with The Killing Season, he seems to just want to draw attention to himself.

12. Cici_Cyclone

Cici_Cyclone Member

Do we know how?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. dc20015

dc20015 Member

Explained by whom?

14. maddalena1

maddalena1 New Member

It has been explained to me that Alex and Pak gave the doctor the phone # to mari.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

15. The Nomad

The Nomad New Member

It was further back on this thread I think. Perhaps I got it wrong, as I understood it although he didn't know Shannan, he did know Mari.

16. N8va

N8va New Member

I didn't see an open thread regarding Hackett, so I thought I'd post this here.

I need your assistance in finding a clear photo of a younger Peter Hackett. Whilst watching his 'heart defibrillator' video I noticed the pigmentation on his hands, forearms and mouth area. According to dermatologists, this is called Inflammatory Hyper Pigmentation and can be attributed to contact with poison ivy (as is indigenous to the terrain where the bodies were found). It can be permanent or temporary effect lasting anywhere up to 24 months. Want to rule out the possibility of him having this dermatological problem prior to his living in LI, or prior to the first victim going missing. See pics below as reference.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

Here are two letters Hackett wrote to Erin Moriarty / 48 Hours-CBS regarding his phone calls.

In the 2nd letter Hackett says he met Diaz and MP (in the days following her disappearance) and they gave him the phone number and (they) suggested he call the family.

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/48_hours_gilbert.pdf

18. Cici_Cyclone

Cici_Cyclone Member

Thanks.

19. maddalena1

maddalena1 New Member

Thanks for this cause I recently brought same question up but do not remember who said it was Pak and Alex that gave cph Mari's phone number.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

20. Martianfire

Martianfire New Member

Thank you for adding a little bit more clarity regarding Dr. Hackett. I still do not trust him...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.