Prosecutor Juan Martinez releases new book, February 2016 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
She probably had pulled him by his feet back down the hall and was trying to get him maneuvered around to get him back in the shower cubicle. Imo, it's likely that sometime around this point she heard him still trying to breathe and shot him.

Sadly, those sounds were most likely death rattles...

She did manipulate Sky. But I don't believe Sky is a very independent or grounded person. She acts very superior as well. In this, she was unlike Travis' other women friends.

Interesting as I never got this impression. I think Sky caught on pretty quickly after talking with CMJA a few times. IMO Sky gave CMJA the benefit of the doubt because TA liked her.

Anyone what the felons IQ WAS?

Something like a B+ kind of IQ grade. Nothing special. She might have interpreted it as special, but IIRC, IQ's are on a curve, and there are a relatively high proportion who score where she does. She was probably in the range of being "college material."

There are several posters here who have much higher IQ's.

126 was her verbal Iq

Wasn't that maybe that test DeMarte gave her to make sure she understood the questions in her other tests? I don't think that was an IQ test? I didn't think IQ tests reflected any kind of academic capability like "verbal"? But I might have this wrong.

Interesting as I never got this impression. I think Sky caught on pretty quickly after talking with CMJA a few times. IMO Sky gave CMJA the benefit of the doubt because TA liked her.

I meant not only that but her quickness to believe that KN must be telling the truth about TA, even though it was extremely derogatory.

DeMarte said Arias took the Wechler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS) IQ test, and her overall IQ score was 119. Arias had a perfect score on the verbal comprehension portion of the test.

Arias’ WAIS score places her in the “high average” intelligence category, according to a chart on the website AssessmentPsychology.com.

I had to walk away to fully process that last part.

It has to be the single most important revelation in his book, the fact that the first DT voluntarily turned over materials they didn't have to, materials that provided JM with the evidence he needed to prove premeditation.

That's really huge. Nurmi acknowledged as much in his own book. I wonder if that mistake is grounds for a successful PCR argument of ineffective counsel?

Hahahaha, love these digs throughout the book!!!!

Pg 11 "bloody footprints around it oddly reminiscent of hoof prints left at a riverbank after a wildebeest migration".

I might be wildly attracted to him, after all! Maybe I'll get another Juan visit tonight ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

DeMarte said Arias took the Wechler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS) IQ test, and her overall IQ score was 119. Arias had a perfect score on the verbal comprehension portion of the test.

Arias’ WAIS score places her in the “high average” intelligence category, according to a chart on the website AssessmentPsychology.com.

That's as I remembered. I just didn't think that was an IQ test. It's probably multiple choice with trisyllabic words. Way too easy and that's not "intelligence", IMO.

OK.....this is big to me, anyway.

We're on to the gas can revelation (the defense handed JM this info, remember) and JM clearly revels in the memory of that big discovery.

JM reads DB's interviews about her calling him twice to borrow the cans. The SECOND time was in the last week of May, meaning the first time she asked was before May 26. Wow.

ETA...a second pair of eyes on that? Page 135 hardback edition.

Maybe he means the 2nd time in that same last week, which is what I've always understood.

I just read the following in Chapter 26 when he's about to spring on her the third gas can: "I reminded her of her calls to DB in late May, when she had asked to borrow the two gas cans." Don't know if that clarifies.

It has to be the single most important revelation in his book, the fact that the first DT voluntarily turned over materials they didn't have to, materials that provided JM with the evidence he needed to prove premeditation.

That's really huge. Nurmi acknowledged as much in his own book. I wonder if that mistake is grounds for a successful PCR argument of ineffective counsel?

But JM didn't use that info during the trial, just as preparation and to know he was on the right track?

Thank you for clarifying. My IQ is 126 so I guess in my haste to seem smart, I made me and CMJA the same :0

And I am no Einstein for sure.

RBBM:

I don't think so.

Hahahaha, love these digs throughout the book!!!!

Pg 11 "bloody footprints around it oddly reminiscent of hoof prints left at a riverbank after a wildebeest migration".

I might be wildly attracted to him, after all! Maybe I'll get another Juan visit tonight ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Didn't he have that in his closing for the guilt phase? Maybe he's been on safari? If not, that's an impressively imaginative simile.

Page 138.

She called DB first time for gas cans before May 26. JM says in May but doesn't get more specific.

She was supposed to call DB back "later that week" but didn't, had gotten "testy" when he'd asked her why she needed them.

Between May 13- May 22 is my guess, after his set up of her with NA55.

Gas cans weren't found during LE searches after her arrest.

Thank you for clarifying. My IQ is 126 so I guess in my haste to seem smart, I made me and CMJA the same. ������☹️��

And I am no Einstein for sure.

126 is substantially more impressive than 119 because of the IQ bell curve. There might be as many (more?) as twice the number of folks at 119 than at 126.

Glad to see you back, Zuri!

Oooooh! I don't know if this is new, but JM anticipated that she might claim to have returned the third gas can to Walmart. Now that's umpteenth level chess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz