Q & A for our NEWCOMERS! Ask a question and leave an answer! *NO DISCUSSIONS*

:seeya:Long time lurker... starting to post
My question is :
Has the DT banned/filed a motion against (and has been granted) any testimony regarding the check fraud and is that why they are avoiding talking about it even in CA's testimony?
Can AH bring this in at all or do they have to wait for ICA to take the stand and use it then?

TIA :)

Prior bad acts can't be brought in, however, Baez opened the door on the defendants credibility with his cross the other day and came dangerously close to having all 6 felonies brought in - The State advised they will not bring them in for now but they "have them in their back pocket" and may request to have them brought in later and then Judge Perry will have to rule yes or no.

I have been watching George and I think he is messing with Casey in the court room... i think that he is smiling etc... talking to the Prosecution etc... just to annoy Casey. Deep down they hate her... I'm happy to be here. Love it. Even though all my posts so far got ignored.

I am pretty sure that no one intentially ignores us... These posts just move so darn fast! I have been a member since 2008, and when I get home from work and begin reading all of these brilliant posts by these dedicated sleuthers, I am usually so far behind everyone that I don't post - I just keep pedaling!:read:

Where can I watch the opening statements ? I looked on youtube but all I found were bits and pieces not in order. Thx

Where can I watch the opening statements ? I looked on youtube but all I found were bits and pieces not in order. Thx

WFTV here - scroll down to bottom of page

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html

RAW VIDEO: Day 12 In Casey Anthony Murder Trial Pt.1
Part 1 of day 12 in the murder trial of Casey Anthony. (05/24/11)
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Youtube here - set up in a play list but originally all work done by ws member patty

http://www.youtube.com/user/JusticePetitioner

Newbie Here :great: Why do so many posters disobey the rules and make ALOT more work for Mods then need be?

Hi.

Anybody know where I can grab a link or a screenshot of Casey's handwritten statement (the one we heard Melich read today?) Thanks!

Is there a thread talking about the possibility of Lee Anthony being an accomplice?

Not a Newbie to this case but new, to me, questions:

Quick Question: Has It ever been determined how tight the duct tape was pulled...was it wound especially tight on all three layers?

If it was pulled tightly, it seems that would show anger or aggression. If it was meticulously wrapped, with a uniform appearance then that might indicate that the person who did it took care to make it look like what they thought it ought to look like if someone murdered their child.

In addition to the chloroform, neck breaking, etc searches, didn't KC also search other missing child cases before Caylee disappeared?

Not a newbie here but I'm desperately trying to find the link to watch the March 2011 Pre-Trial. Can anyone direct me? TIA :)

I have not followed the case for a couple of years - What is the relevancy of River Cruz? Reading her interview with LE! OMG!

The Trial and 3 years has really taken a toll on Lee Anthony, he looks haggared.

BEAZ doesn't really care if he wins or loses, after the trial he will simply say
"I was the defense attorney, I just did my job and defended my client."

The Trial and 3 years has really taken a toll on Lee Anthony, he looks haggared.

BEAZ doesn't really care if he wins or loses, after the trial he will simply say
"I was the defense attorney, I just did my job and defended my client."

Mark Furman is a bottom feeder much like Geraldo, They would make up the info about the ladder just to be on TV. IMO.

Thank you to whoever runs this site. I appreciate you.

I posted a link to the Greta epi where MF talks about the ladder he clearly said Cindy said on June 17th she found the ladder on the pool. So Baez is confused again saying MF said she told him the 16th I'll go dig that video up again

eta video
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEbEbmG9DRs&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪caylee marie anthony case mark fuhrman timeline‬‏[/ame]

Was Lee ever been asked under oath about the alleged fight between Cindy and Casey?

Has Cindy denied the fight under oath?

Was Lee ever been asked under oath about the alleged fight between Cindy and Casey?

Has Cindy denied the fight under oath?

I don't think Lee was asked about it in his deposition or on the stand. Don't know about CA.

I have a question!

Is Annie Downing a witness for the prosecution? If not, why? If yes, has she already testified and I missed it?

Hi everyone!

Newbie to the case and have been lurking on the board for the past week or so but my question is:

Anthony neighbor Brian Burner told LE he saw a man on or about June 23 with a dark pickup truck in the Anthony's driveway who was there with KC. He did not recall seeing her car, only them and the truck.

Did LE ever figure out who the man with the pickup truck was? Any speculation on which of her men this could be? Speculation as to whether he was involved in some way in the killing/coverup?

Can anyone point me to transcriptions of the jailhouse visit videotapes?

Thanks so much for an excellent forum!!

:wagon:
I have been watching George and I think he is messing with Casey in the court room... i think that he is smiling etc... talking to the Prosecution etc... just to annoy Casey. Deep down they hate her... I'm happy to be here. Love it. Even though all my posts so far got ignored.

:wagon: TO WEBSLEUTHS!!!!

HI Everyone,
What does the I stand for when people type-ICA
Thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members