Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but just no no no. That isn't the reason. She didn't do it to not have him home for the party or anything like that. I think she was ready to leave because of JS's bad treatment or escape the sexual advances of the brother and the ex Dina can't be forgotten. She had reason to board the dog. that is JMO

What bad treatment?

Everyone that knew them raved how much they were in love and very happy with each other..........even her family.

The reporter that talked directly to LE said on HLN today that the police disclosed to her that Rebecca and Jonah had a wonderful relationship.

So imo LE has investigated that already.

IMO

Why is nothing left from where she hung?

Yep. We have a balcony with what appears to be closed doors, and where is the part of red cord that should have been still hanging from the balcony if the body was cut down? I am having a hard time envisioning how was the body cut down. If the body was cut down from the ground, then I presume the cut on the cord would have been close to the neck. So was it cut down from the balcony? Then why are the doors appear to be closed?

Why is nothing left from where she hung?

I cant begin to answer that. We do not know any of the particulars. She may not have even tied the rope off on the balcony iron work but may have tied it off to something just inside of the bedroom.

I am sure Adam showed them exactly where things were and what he did because they most certainly would ask him.

IMO

bbm

Very good point about the French doors on the balcony not being open.

IMO, if Rebecca had thrown herself over the railing to hang herself (with her hands tied behind her back), those doors should have still been open when LE arrived.

But those doors are closed.

If she launched herself off the table, rather than the balcony, reasonable to suspect that she would have closed the balcony doors after attaching whatever she hung herself with (presumed rope) to railing. Then proceeding downstairs and into the courtyard to whatever gymnastics on the table got her bound up and head thru the noose.

Note that the table is off to one side of the balcony. If the rope was hung from more center or toward the other side, she wouldn't even need to kick the table away. Simply step forward off it and you'd swing away.

One possible suicide theory is that Zahau might have hung the noose from the balcony, binding her hands and feet before stepping off a table. A table was one of the items taken from the mansion as evidence.
http://www.cbs8.com/story/15119133/waiting-for-answers-in-mansion-deaths-mystery

To me those who are contemplating suicide do not take into consideration their loved ones. Most commit suicides where they know it will be family members or loved ones that will find them whether they grotesquely hang themselves or blow their heads off with a shotgun.

They never think through the terrible horror they will inflict on the ones that loved them for the rest of their lives. They simply are on their own mission and are determined to carry it out the way they have designed whether it hurts their loved ones or not.

Most do not leave suicide notes.

IMO

As a victim of suicide in the family, I have to respectfully disagree. Those who are commiting suicide in spite of someone are prone to doing it where that person would most likely find them. However, those who commit suicide based on other reasons in their lives are more ept to do it in private, ie their car, behind a building, in the woods.....regardless I do agree that they can't begin to comprehend the the pain it inflicts on the family. That being said, if RN did in fact commit suicide I def. think it was in spite of someone. (I also know a guy who commited suicide because his gf no longer wanted to be with him, so he hung himself on the back of the bedroom door where she would find him in horror...he planned it that way).

Adam, Adam, Adam...

Trying my best to understand...

Adma told his neighbour that he was going to work on the tugboats... but ended up at his brothers guest house and this was prior to Max falling down the stairs???

Why would Adam lie to his neighbour about where he was going?

Yep. We have a balcony with what appears to be closed doors, and where is the part of red cord that should have been still hanging from the balcony if the body was cut down? I am having a hard time envisioning how was the body cut down.

Possibly the rope was first looped around a rung of the wrought iron, then tied above where the 'makeshift noose' started. Thus the brother could have cut one side or the other of the loop thus releasing it from the rail above.

Trying my best to understand...

Adma told his neighbour that he was going to work on the tugboats... but ended up at his brothers guest house and this was prior to Max falling down the stairs???

Why would Adam lie to his neighbour about where he was going?

I think he may have mentioned the tug boat before he received the call about Max.

If she launched herself off the table, rather than the balcony, reasonable to suspect that she would have closed the balcony doors after attaching whatever she hung herself with (presumed rope) to railing. Then proceeding downstairs and into the courtyard to whatever gymnastics on the table got her bound up and head thru the noose.

Note that the table is off to one side of the balcony. If the rope was hung from more center or toward the other side, she wouldn't even need to kick the table away. Simply step forward off it and you'd swing away.

One possible suicide theory is that Zahau might have hung the noose from the balcony, binding her hands and feet before stepping off a table. A table was one of the items taken from the mansion as evidence.
http://www.cbs8.com/story/15119133/waiting-for-answers-in-mansion-deaths-mystery

Well wouldn't a person who cut her down have to open the doors to get onto the balcony? And by the way, what is the point of putting cord on each leg, but not binding the legs together?
I fail to see the point of it at all.

bbm

Very good point about the French doors on the balcony not being open.

IMO, if Rebecca had thrown herself over the railing to hang herself (with her hands tied behind her back), those doors should have still been open when LE arrived.

But those doors are closed.

We dont know when they were closed or by whom. Maybe LE closed them so the media couldnt see into the bedroom.

Or they could have been dusting for fingerprints.

IMO

I don't want to be all gross, but don't you lose all bladder/bowel control when you hang yourself and/or die? I read that somewhere - but could be wrong.

Just curious -- not that it's relevant.

MOO

Mel

Yes, the sphincter will give way or relax, thus letting out bodily fluids...but that can happen in all manners of death.

Possibly the rope was first looped around a rung of the wrought iron, then tied above where the 'makeshift noose' started. Thus the brother could have cut one side or the other of the loop thus releasing it from the rail above.

True. He could have cut it and the entire rope came down with her body.

IMO

What bad treatment?

Everyone that knew them raved how much they were in love and very happy with each other..........even her family.

The reporter that talked directly to LE said on HLN today that the police disclosed to her that Rebecca and Jonah had a wonderful relationship.

So imo LE has investigated that already.

IMO

Why were Dina and JS divorced. Once an abuser, always an abuser. JMO as we all have. So i"ve added another suspect to my fence list.

JS
DS
AS
:fence:
ETA: I've been there done that with a cheating husband. Lives behind closed doors can be portrayed to be so wonderfuly. And this Ex given the little son is going to cause probs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member