DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Heinrich says there was no penetration."

"Heinrich says he shot Jacob twice."

Hard to post this..<modsnip>
"Heinrich heard police car, loaded revolver, told Jacob to turn around. Shot him in head."

Heinrich says he was driving when he saw boys, put mask on, got gun, told boys to get in ditch.

Heinrich says boys tried to shine flashlight in his eyes, offered him tape they had rented from video store.

Heinrich says he brought Jacob to his car, handcuffed him, put in front passenger seat. Jacob said "what did I do wrong ?"

Heinrich had police scanner he used to avoid them while he drove Jacob out of town. Told Jacob to hide below seat.

Heinrich took Jacob on a route that ended in Paynesville. Took Jacob to a field next to a row of trees, by a gravel pit.

Heinrich says he brought Jacob to his car, handcuffed him, put in front passenger seat. Jacob said "what did I do wrong ?

This is beyond upsetting...I am sick to my stomach for this innocent young soul and his family.

I'm quickly getting beyond feeling sick and am now ANGRY - not only at the crime itself but this confession.

ANGRY!

This creature is not human. Seriously.

jmo

Heinrich opened door for Jacob, removed handcuffs, made him undress, had Jacob touch their genitals.

Heinrich says there was no penetration.

Heinrich heard police car, loaded revolver, told Jacob to turn around. Shot him in head.

(said on the news that the gun didn't go off the first time...)

on the news: DH said he went home for a while then returned to deal with remains.

on the news: saw a bobcat and around midnight dug a grave with it, placed Jacob in it and buried him

Heinrich went home, returned. Dragged Jacob to a site to bury him to "hide the body."

I feel the same way, my heart and my head hurt. I am trying not to cry because I am at work.

I am sick to my stomach for this innocent young boy and his family.

Heinrich returned bobcat to construction site. Then camouflaged burial site with grass & brush.

Heinrich threw Jacob's tennis shoes in a ravine cuz he forgot to bury them. Jacob was buried in his clothes.

Heinrich later returned to burial site. He noticed grave partially uncovered, could see Jacob's red jacket.

After returning to burial site year later, Heinrich dug up remains. Moved to another spot across highway.

I can't read any more of this. I have to take a break. RIP to this innocent young boy. As far as DH, God has something in store for you.

Heinrich straining to describe some details, others easily rolling off his tongue.

Heinrich took police to the second burial location.

Heinrich now about to tell story of sexually assaulting Jared Scheirel

I can't read any more of this. I have to take a break. RIP to this innocent young boy. As far as DH, God has something in store for you.

Hopefully there will be a special kind of hell waiting for this vile monster...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay