Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 9 reporter outside the courthouse is having a hard time keeping his emotions in check. Who can blame him.

Heinrich says he was looking for a boy to abduct, pulled Jared into car, told him to duck, took to location, got Jared undressed in backseat

(Graphic) .... Heinrich says he made child perform oral sex. Threatened to "kill" him if he did not consume bodily fluids.

Sorry! Just reporting the tweet feed from @tedhallerFox9

It sounds like the sound of police sirens scared heinrich. It is possible he would of let Wetterling go like he did for JS. But the police in pursuit could of spooked him.

Twitter feed:

This is so tough to hear. The worst details imaginable told very casually.

Jacob/Jared facts to be factored into upward sentencing departure.

This has been going on for three days and I had no idea. Got a lot of reading to do and this feels absolutely surreal

5-20 years in prison possible for the child *advertiser censored* charge.

OMG, I cant believe this. On the one hand, it's good JW wasn't raped/tortured and it ended quickly. But on the other hand, why??? It makes no sense for him to kill him because he could have just let him go. It's almost like murder was his intention that night more than sex, and if so, how could he just stop with one?

"Jacob/Jared facts to be factored into upward sentencing departure."

Can anyone expand on this?

OMG, I cant believe this. On the one hand, it's good JW wasn't raped/tortured and it ended quickly. But on the other hand, why??? It makes no sense for him to kill him because he could have just let him go. It's almost like murder was his intention that night more than sex, and if so, how could he just stop with one?

Police sirens must of spooked him. In all the other cases JS and several others the boys were sexually assaulted but he let them go. That seems to be Heinrich's usual MO

"Jacob/Jared facts to be factored into upward sentencing departure."

Can anyone expand on this?

I think it means he will get the upper limits of the one child *advertiser censored* possession charge.

jmo

he was sexually assaulted which to me is considered rape. Livestabler.

according to the story, DH was going to bring him home, but police were near and he panicked.

Tears, tears, tears.

Forcing myself to bear witness, as if this somehow helps Jacob's mom. I don't think it does help, but I want to think it does.

I turn my back on this vile creature. He doesn't exist. What does exist is the strength to bear this painful truth and survive it.

Tears.

what is the statue of limitations murder in Minnesota? why no one is mentioning a life sentence for the murder why only 20 years for child *advertiser censored*?

So if he lives longer than 20 years, they are going to let him out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine