Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heinrich subject to civil commitment following his likely 20-year sentence.

what is the statue of limitations murder in Minnesota? why no one is mentioning a life sentence for the murder why only 20 years for child *advertiser censored*?

There is none, but they aren't charging him for that because of a plea deal.

(me...) Because there was likely a deal that the Wetterlings agree to. JMHO from what I've heard.

(me...) Because there was likely a deal that the Wetterlings agree to. JMHO from what I've heard.

That's what I'm guessing too. They wanted their boy back, and this deal was the price they had to pay for it.

From the news: Saw police car coming down the road, panicked, grabbed gun which wasn't loaded

(me...) There are more details but I can't stand to type them. Will probably be in news reports.

This lines up with the worst of the worst. BTK, Bundy, Dahmer.

>Maybe subject to civil commitment after serves prison sentence
>Waives right to appeal sentence even with guilty plea
>240 months in prison statutory max

Confirmed: no state murder prosecution for Heinrich.

Makes my stomach turn.

But you know what....he is and will remain a disgusting monster. The Wetterlings are and will remain decent humans with the world surrounding them with admiration, gratitude, sincere love and support.

I've never felt so angry over a case as I do today.

SICK. THIS MAKES ME SICK
Jacob asked to be taken home, but Heinrich recalls telling the boy it was too far. On the way back to the car he noticed a police cruiser on the road nearby. Heinrich said he panicked, pulled his revolver and put two rounds inside. "I raised the revolver to his head, clicked once with no bullet in the chamber. Shot him twice after that. " He admitted firing into the back of Jacob's head after asking the boy to turn around so he could go to the bathroom.

http://www.kare11.com/news/crime/heinrich-admits-killing-jacob-wetterling/314509203

>Wetterlings and Scheierl agreed to plea..wanted answers more than longer prison sentence
>Heinrich gets immunity on murder in exchange for bringing Jacob's remains home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member