Remains found confirmed as Jacob Wetterling/Suspect led LE to Remains #2

Am I the only one here that does not believe anything this moron is saying or confessing to.
There still is in my brain alot of unawsered questions.
Alot of the stuff that has been released does not make sense yet.
I think they want us to think that Jacob is dead.

Well for your first post ever this really is a zinger.

Ya might want to expand on that last sentence.

(BBM).

I have alot of unanswered questions too! Some of my top ones are...

1. The search warrant included the gun, (That tells me that DH told investigators he buried it with him) Where is is? What did they find in the grave exactly?
2. Did DH bring LE to the original burial site? (can't find info on that) Was that site excavated? Why not? So much evidence/remains would most likely still be in place here..
3. Whats LE explanation on why the jacket was 15 yards/or feet away from JW remains? (That distance in movement can only be deliberate).
4. Does LE believe there are other victims ? Monsters don't stop after something like this. Why are they not talking about it, either way?
Would like to see some facts on these questions, if you have them, or theories..

You are in good company, many people across the nation are sitting in their homes asking, "What?"

As far as other victims, we know now for a proven fact he did not stop his activities as far as obsessing and following young boys. There is a police report to prove that from 1991.

He also has admitted to keeping an article of clothing from another victim and when asked about WHY he kept it, DH himself states, "Souvenir I guess..." That right there tells me volumes about what he truly is. Do not be fooled by this man. He is a functional simpleton and it is my belief that he has fully adopted this persona to fool everyone around him.

He is a cunning, calculated, dangerous individual. He obviously planned this out, he knew what he wanted and went and got it.

As far as the gravesite I'm betting that he relished going there, driving by there and he had an excuse already made up for why he would be there. It's very likely that he dug that up several times over the course of the years.

Why didn't he move the remains MILES away from where they were originally? Because that was his playground. Right there.

I don't believe much of what he has said. why should I? He's been lying for 26+ years.

Also if you check out the Jacob Wetterling Foundation's twitter, you will see how tons of sports teams in MN are wearing the number 11 for Jacob. It's very enheartening to see so many people honoring his memory after 27 years. Just look at all the retweets on their page to feel what I mean:

https://twitter.com/JWRCSafeKids/with_replies

more:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/11forjacob?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

" #11forJacob sparks a movement Number being worn all across Minnesota to honor Jacob Wetterling "

http://www.leadertelegram.com/News/...sp.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The Twins are auctioning off jersey's with the 11 for Jacob patch on them with proceeds going to the Jacob Wetterling foundation: https://t.co/IjC3S4Xg7z

(Can we open the JW thread back up so posts like these can go there instead?)

1. The search warrant included the gun, (That tells me that DH told investigators he buried it with him) Where is is? What did they find in the grave exactly?
No one seems to know where the gun is, and there is no public report I am aware of that indicates if it has ever been found. What they found in the grave is in the warrant receipt, and there is no mention of a gun there.
2. Did DH bring LE to the original burial site? (can't find info on that) Was that site excavated? Why not? So much evidence/remains would most likely still be in place here..
There is no public statement I am aware of regarding visiting the first site. Most likely it was not excavated as some or all of it has been disturbed over the years (the gravel pit is no longer there). Thus, any evidence that remained is most likely gone now.
3. Whats LE explanation on why the jacket was 15 yards/or feet away from JW remains? (That distance in movement can only be deliberate).
They have provided no explanation for the position of the jacket relative to remains, but I agree it was a deliberate attempt to bury the jacket with the remains.
4. Does LE believe there are other victims ? Monsters don't stop after something like this. Why are they not talking about it, either way?
No one can answer that, but a fair guess is that they don't want to make themselves look even worse.

The warrant request has been the laundry list to include almost anything they would hope to find in relation to the case. I don't think Heinrich told them about the gun but rather just about Jacob. We will never know the full details of all that was admitted to in this case.

What they found at the gravesite is in the warrant receipt. They did not list a gun.

According to the warrant receipt for the Sept 2 search, they found apparent bones, t-shirt with the name "Wetterling" on it, mesh shirt, and misc. fabric. https://www.scribd.com/document/323496565/Search-Warrant-Documents-Wetterling-Case#from_embed

According to the warrant receipt for the Aug 31 search, they found apparent bones, red jacket and misc. fabric.

There is no public statement I am aware of regarding visiting the first site. Most likely it was not excavated as some or all of it has been disturbed over the years (the gravel pit is no longer there). Thus, any evidence that remained is most likely gone now..

I would imagine if they had not found all or most of the bones of Jacob they would have gone back to the first site. I think this is part of the information that will be held between LEO, the monster, and the Wetterlings---- what the scene was like when he first moved Jacob from the first burial site and other gruesome details. I would imagine that the discussion/disclosure of the placement of remains was much more detailed and they are sure there are no more remains anywhere else. What he stated in court seems to have been agreed upon in advance as the prosecution led him to certain questions when they needed more detail.

I can't imagine any family would be comfortable with leaving bones of their family member in that awful place, where their loved one was murdered and disposed of.

The Twins are auctioning off jersey's with the 11 for Jacob patch on them with proceeds going to the Jacob Wetterling foundation: https://t.co/IjC3S4Xg7z

(Can we open the JW thread back up so posts like these can go there instead?)

I hate posting stuff on this thread. And posting about the perp on here.

I was hoping perp stuff would go on the perp thread instead of this one

I hate posting stuff on this thread. And posting about the perp on here.

I was hoping perp stuff would go on the perp thread instead of this one
I agree with livstabler, though. Wouldn't it be better to have a thread devoted exclusively to Jacob and his memory, with no mention of the specifics of the crime or the perp's name?

I agree with livstabler, though. Wouldn't it be better to have a thread devoted exclusively to Jacob and his memory, with no mention of the specifics of the crime or the perp's name?

There's a thread entitled: Jacob Erwin Wetterling

I also noticed, while reading the search warrant docs, that when they interviewed Heinreich after Jacob was missing, he gave them an alibi. From the docs, it doesn't sound like they checked it out. The trick is to interview again and again, both the suspect and anyone he mentions in his alibi. Investigate alibis thoroughly.

I notice this, too, with some cold cases, where LE have some good tips, but they just put out information to the news media asking for help. They should be going back to all the old witnesses, friends, etc. and interview again and again. Re-check the alibis. Ask more questions.

I agree, and as I said before: LE are bureaucrats, they are busy with numerous cases and new ones coming in every day. In the end, even detectives work a "9 to 5" job, are seldom emotionally involved, whereas criminals are at it 24 hrs/day, incl. weekends! So, there is a place for amateur sleuths (like here) as long as you get out there and run down leads without tainting any evidence. Then, should you have a sympathetic LE investigator, who really hate intervention from the public but if presented in a way that doesn't waste their time or indicate overstepping boundaries (like breaking the law by trespassing, etc.) then some cold cases may yet get solved. In the Wetterling case, Patty stated during the press conference the other day that web Blogger Joy Baker was "absolutely pivotal" in her research that led LE to link all the previous Assaults, Jared, and the DNA match to Heinrich. From there, police interrogation got Heinrich to disclose his killing and burying of Jacob, essentially closing all these cases.

I agree, and as I said before: LE are bureaucrats, they are busy with numerous cases and new ones coming in every day. In the end, even detectives work a "9 to 5" job, are seldom emotionally involved, whereas criminals are at it 24 hrs/day, incl. weekends! So, there is a place for amateur sleuths (like here) as long as you get out there and run down leads without tainting any evidence. Then, should you have a sympathetic LE investigator, who really hate intervention from the public but if presented in a way that doesn't waste their time or indicate overstepping boundaries (like breaking the law by trespassing, etc.) then some cold cases may yet get solved. In the Wetterling case, Patty stated during the press conference the other day that web Blogger Joy Baker was "absolutely pivotal" in her research that led LE to link all the previous Assaults, Jared, and the DNA match to Heinrich. From there, police interrogation got Heinrich to disclose his killing and burying of Jacob, essentially closing all these cases.

I respectfully strongly disagree. I believe the Stearns Co Sheriff bungled this case from day 1 and continue to do so. Minnesotans should be OUTRAGED and demand better from their elected and appointed officials.

AS RECENTLY AS LAST WEEK they couldn't even get Jacob Wetterling's birthday correct. It's in February. Not December. 02. Not 12. https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/323496565/Search-Warrant-Documents-Wetterling-Case

Typo? Clearly. But with the amount of people, time, and money poured into this case, this "typo" is absolutely unacceptable.

This whole thing was botched and mismanaged from the beginning by Stearns County. They missed some significant details that were pretty basic to this type of case. However, they weren't used to this type of thing happening in their county, so they were inexperienced. With all the media coverage, I'll bet they had way too many hands in the cookie jar trying to be the one to crack it. Communication was probably a factor too. Thank God the FBI was involved too. I'm curious what both of these are going to do with the lessons from their mistakes. I would hate for them to drop the ball on any other abduction cases in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This whole thing was botched and mismanaged from the beginning by Stearns County. They missed some significant details that were pretty basic to this type of case. However, they weren't used to this type of thing happening in their county, so they were inexperienced. With all the media coverage, I'll bet they had way too many hands in the cookie jar trying to be the one to crack it. Communication was probably a factor too. Thank God the FBI was involved too. I'm curious what both of these are going to do with the lessons from their mistakes. I would hate for them to drop the ball on any other abduction cases in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they had no clue in the beginning. I thought it was like the Ransom of Red Chief. He would be home very soon. There were no Amber Alerts. There was no sex offender registry. Many police did not even have a fax machine. I imagine it was as surreal to them as it was to the public.

Kudos! There is no shame in being a victim. They are vanquishing the monsters! Yes!

Paynesville Victims Step Into The Spotight In Honor Of ‘Jacob’s Hope’
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/09/09/paynesville-victims-jacobs-hope/

“We got to go home. Why didn’t Jacob go home? That was the hardest part,” Troy Cole, another victim, said.

That's the part I have the hardest time trying to grasp. Why didn't Jacob get to go home...and were there others that did not get to go home either?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13
Back