Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 20 seconds ago
Lonnie is going over his credentials #jodiarias #3tvarias He's a computer expert

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 15s16 seconds ago
Testifying about a spam email from #TravisAlexander's Prepaid Legal Services. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 19s20 seconds ago
On the witness stand in #jodiarias, the father of a nine-year-old girl who allegedly got emails from Travis Alexander

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 16s17 seconds ago
Damien Ashdown corrected spelling for witness called by prosecutor #jodiarias

Ha, ha...the cross on this should be hilarious.

On one hand I appreciate that Juan is discrediting any and all allegations of child *advertiser censored* (I mean really we've even had analysis over whether or not Travis could have been on his knees!), another part of me wishes we could just move along!

Thanks lamby! Still sounds very shady IMO.

To me, it seems that it is every witness's job to tell the truth, even if it hurts the side they're on. Dr. DeMarte seemed to do that. She didn't lie, even if her statement made Travis look bad.

I'd be nervous. I was nervous when I was on jury duty. Having to testify at a trial like this just might do me in (although I wouldn't wimp out like the defense witnesses).

I feel JM is too focused on the pedi claims and less focused on how evil and vile Jodi is....

I'm confident the jury realizes all the claims about Travis being interested in children have been debunked

He can't legally address Jodi's character or "evilness" but he is doing it in a roundabout way. Which is brilliant. What else would you call a woman who makes up claims of a young man being a pedophile and is no longer here to defend himself and his name? Yeah I would say that's pretty damn evil.

ETA: but he can REFUTE when Jodi's defense opens the door but he can't outright tell the jury Jodi is evil, even though to most of us it's clear she is.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 16 seconds ago

Dworkin is going over Encase software for computer forensics and such. #JodiArias

No :D

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 11m11 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Ok the regulars made it into the gallery....seems like all is well #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 12m12 minutes ago
More gallery is let in including cane lady. #JodiArias

Good luck trying to prevent a juror who served on a death penalty case and has done nothing wrong from being a spectator in this trial. Nurmi is such an *unusual* person.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 11s11 seconds ago
Computer Expert, Lonnie Dworkin who testified for the defense in first trial is on stand for state. Going over credentials. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 8 seconds ago

More gallery is filing in now. Full house. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 20 seconds ago
Lonnie is going over his credentials #jodiarias #3tvarias He's a computer expert

Hope the jurors are wondering why DT didn't call their former IT witness with credentials this time, instead of IHaveOneAndIUseIt without a degree, credentials, or a real name he's willing to use in court.

I feel JM is too focused on the pedi claims and less focused on how evil and vile Jodi is....

I'm confident the jury realizes all the claims about Travis being interested in children have been debunked

Maybe his testimony will do two things: debunk the pedophile lie and show that Travis's computer was compromised.

Its just you and me Lissa.
Nope, in fact I think my post may have started the discussion. While I am a huge admirer of JM, I did notice how everyone responding to my 'wish' for more character testimony about her, talked about how well he destroyed the DT's evidence. Yes he did, and yes that is my exact point. The DT turned this trial into what a TA supposedly was and how the state hid *advertiser censored* evidence that proved that, etc. I do understand those things needed to be addressed but the case against mitigation that (IMO) was put on the back burner to defend DT's accusations, is the fact that she is not some poor mentally ill little girl that snapped because of TA's abuse. She is a cold blooded, manipulative, vengeful destructive person convicted of an especially cruel and premeditated murder. Her character, IMO, was not fully enough defined for *this* jury, because of the other issues. We even have members here asking questions about whether her BPD may have caused her to be unable to handle TA, and one or two saying they for the first time felt kind of sorry for her. If that happened to members here - who do know all there probably is to know about JA - what is this jury going to think? They hopefully realize that the DT's allegations of *advertiser censored* and abuse are BS, but do they really know who she is? That's the part I'm a little uneasy about now that JM is resting his case.

ziggy in the house. In overflow room. Kathy, the cane lady just messaged me there is room in the gallery so I'm going up to get in during sidebar. Mikel-ann, Kathy and Paul have been great to chat with over the trial days. Sorry that they are being targeted by the defense. I always hand out with them during the breaks, but wasn't there that day.

Dworkin on the stand going through his credentials and when he started working on the case. First approach. I'm headed upstairs.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 27 seconds ago
Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

No :D

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 11m11 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ

Ok the regulars made it into the gallery....seems like all is well #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 12m12 minutes ago

More gallery is let in including cane lady. #JodiArias

:happydance: Well that's good ... JMO but it sounds like yesterday's BS by the defense was much ado about nothing !

:gaah:

Thank god!!!

Eta

Oops, was trying to reply about "regulars" being let in.

Just popping in couldn't keep up yesterday since I had a meeting to attend sounds like it was a hell of a day.

I hope rumor is true this is the young girls father. The state needs to completely and I mean completely smash the pedo claims. If they can then that will likely give Jodi the DP. It will anger the jury like it has all of us that she has tried very very very hard to soil Travis' good name with the most vile of acts.

To bad JM didn't ask if Dr. MF called him to ask what the email was about. Just goes to show how biased she was. or lazy.

If he can prove how the defense team used the sent to a 9 year old email just to deceive the jury, then by disproving the pedo lie he makes the defense team look shady (evil) as hell.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 19s19 seconds ago
Over/under on sidebars today is 14. Peeps, weigh in. #jodiarias

He can't legally address Jodi's character or "evilness" but he is doing it in a roundabout way. Which is brilliant. What else would you call a woman who makes up claims of a young man being w pedophile and is no longer here to defend himself and his name? Yeah I would say that's pretty damn evil.

He's also making it clear to the jury that the DT-and its experts -can't be trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radnewal