Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son's friends nicknamed him C-dog because he was not a 'player' at all. It was a friendly way to make fun of his sincerity.

I think 90% of the jurors will know that ' ____-DOG ' is very common nickname. It is usually a goodnatured way of teasing someone. Nothing nefarious.

I have a friend who was nicknamed Grubb in high school. I still keep in touch. I hope he's never arrested for anything! :eek:

Somebody would have to explain how he got that nickname. :shame:

Reposting the text portions that I could read. Some of the pictures of the texts were cut off on the right or left side. I didn't include fragments of letters because I didn't want to get the character wrong.

er been taken before. When its done the intensity will make your body feel like you’ve been raped but you will have enjoyed every delightful moment of it. You’ll
29 word
163 characters with spaces
133 characters with no spaces

rejoice in being a *advertiser censored* that’s sole purpose in life is to be mine to have animalistic sex with and to please me in any way I desire. I will rejoice in you get
34 words
126 characters no spaces
160 characters and spaces

ting off on the fact that you can do and have me do anything you ask of me at anytime you want it like a sex slave except for I am not obligated to do it but tr
38 words
123 characters no spaces
160 characters with spaces

Remember this. That photoshoot is gonna be one of the best experiences of your life and mine. I haven’t stopped thinking about it, the pics ill take, the progress
29 words
134 characters (no spaces)
164 characters (with spaces)

ssiveness of it, from very clean to very very dirty and everything in between, it will tell quite a story and be a lot of fun and not a day has gone by that I h
36 words
125 characters (no spaces)
160 characters (with spaces)

aven’t dreamt abo
my shaft long and
you. When I am all
lonesome I have m
to think of anyone
scandalous fantasi
(picture of message cut off right side)

From my own experience
thing is even enjoyable
mpared to you. Because
that I spend a lot more
e getting myself off.
Hat you do and let me do
Yo
(left side cut off of this picture of the message)

ffon the fact that you
o and have me do
ing you ask of me at
e you want it like a
ave except for I am not
ted to do it but fr

do it and is my only
to be your muse
ned for your most vile
ustful pleasures to be
to you in any form you
them

JA so wrote this. ~~~She is so verbose,and uses odd phrasing. Her "style" is very distinctive. In the text convo above you will see the word "scandalous". It is not an archaic word, but it is not one that you hear every day and not a word I think that most MEN would use often. What man says "Oh, let's be scandalous!!!"??? Nope... :gaah: That word is a bit "flowery", and we all know how JA likes contrived, over-wrought verbiage. Note the use of the same word TWICE in this journal entry posted earlier in this thread (thx Val1!) ... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?270937-Retrial-for-Sentencing-of-Jodi-Arias-Day-35/page12
The text message is absolutely JA's "creative writing... MOO~~~ NOTE~ I am a bonehead,,, can not get the proper link on here... the journal entry is where she speaks of "losing" the Helio with the "scandalous" messages and video...

Also used FTK and Net Analysis.
JM asks if he is familiar with tool Autopsy and if he's ever used it.
He never has used it on a real exam, only tinkered with it and not vetted it.

Autopsy was the 'favorite' of their anonymous 'secret' expert witness. You know, the one with no degree, no license, but he's done computer stuff all his life! Hahahahaha

Autopsy was the 'favorite' of their anonymous 'secret' expert witness. You know, the one with no degree, no license, but he's done computer stuff all his life! Hahahahaha

Heck~ I'm "doing computer stuff" right now!! Go me! I'm a pro! :happydance:

JA so wrote this. ~~~She is so verbose,and uses odd phrasing. Her "style" is very distinctive. In the text convo above you will see the word "scandalous". It is not an archaic word, but it is not one that you hear every day and not a word I think that most MEN would use often. What man says "Oh, let's be scandalous!!!"??? Nope... :gaah: That word is a bit "flowery", and we all know how JA likes contrived, over-wrought verbiage. Note the use of the same word TWICE in this journal entry posted earlier in this thread (thx Val1!) ... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?270937-Retrial-for-Sentencing-of-Jodi-Arias-Day-35/page12
The text message is absolutely JA's "creative writing... MOO~~~ NOTE~ I am a bonehead,,, can not get the proper link on here... the journal entry is where she speaks of "losing" the Helio with the "scandalous" messages and video...

It's almost as though she read 50 Shades of Grey and then regurgitated it.

BBM. Agreed. Exactly!
The degree of covetous penetration by the murderer into her victim's life and personal relations seems extensive.
How do psych tests 'quantify' this degree of conniving, planning and enacted manipulation?
My opinion only.

The mental illness/devil made her do it.

I also think that's why Geff and Fonseca are coming back- to hammer home that she was not in control of her mind/emotions (BPD) and that it was all Travis' fault. It's all about the BPD now. And they will grind it into the ground for at least a week or two (direct and redirect), IMO. Oh, including some breaks/motions to further delay.

This is JMO and please no stones anyone, as I love Juan and I know he is trying his best, but today is a good example of where I think he gets caught up in the details without helping us understand what we just heard.

We have enough people who were present in the trial to also say this. The courtroom tweeters were present and Ziggy even was hoping it was clearer to the jurors.

Juan knows his stuff and he digs into the details to prove things, but the 1 thing I have constantly wished he would do better is hammer home in simple lamens terms what the main points were. I feel he sometimes leaves me (and the jury) left to figure out what we just heard.

At the end of all the good points, he somehow needs to summarize for us in simple terms what we just heard, instead of assuming we all caught it.

As further proof that he lacks in this area, we have had people here say constantly....."just wait till Juan bring up so + so" OR "just wait till Juan gets to his closing".

Im sorry, but NO, the jury cannot wait. It has to be done while the witnesses are testifying. It needs to be a simpler summary for us.
Especially on days like today when the subject matter is very complex.

With that said, Im glad he is the prosecuter to fight the DT on this case. Another prosecuter may have not been able to do as good as he is doing. I just hope the jury is getting it.

Good and fair points. I don't know if I agree. Perhaps he is too brilliant for his own good.

As for today, I don't have a cell, I have never texted. Most of the technological stuff leaves me cold especially computers because I have a Mac. But today, I got exactly what he was intimating. It was clear as crystal. And he used the DT's expert to do it. Very cool.

I also wonder how he could have conveyed the main points differently. It's not enough to say he could have done it differently, especially considering how restricted he is (unlike the DT).

Call me Captain Obvious, but JA is a liar.

I never believed two words she said about June 4, 2008, and I'm not sure I still believe one now.

I totally agree! How is it that the jury is instructed to disregard all testimony if they find a witness not credible, and yet the murderer gets a pass? I don't understand it. She's a pathological liar. What else needs to be known?

Maybe he knew the defense was going to call Dworkin and it would look to the jury that JM was hiding the video stuff, so he got him on the stand as his witness and let the defense bring it out? I still think that those clips/fragments could have come into his computer as a result of the *advertiser censored* viruses, he had Zlob which is associated with video playing, it's entirely possible that viruses not only downloaded more viruses but also video clips of *advertiser censored* movies. I do not think JM was backdoored by this video stuff coming out from his own witness, there's always method to his seeming madness. :)

Jodi is the worst *advertiser censored* virus of them all. The CDC should quarantine her for the sake of public health.

Wait I forgot, Maricopa County has already implemented Stage 1 of its viral containment plan.

I just got through reading JVMitchell's book on JA. In it she says while Juan was visiting the jail to talk to a prisoner he saw JA hand a few magazines to a woman. He was curious why she would give anyone a magazine so he asked guard to hold up and had it checked. The guard could find nothing in it by casually glancing thru the magazines, so Juan took them and had his people look thru them and finally after a page by page examination they found the writing but it was jumbled and it took the investigators quite a while to find the coded number on the back of the Star Magazine giving the page number order in the Photo magazine where they were able to put the scribles together. This women was very slick. The woman she tried to hand the magazine to took off when the guard took the magazines. What I want to know is if any posters here ever heard that before about Juan being at the jail and seeing her pass the magazines? I don't remember hearing how this came to the Prosecutors attention. I just assumed a guard found it and gave it to the prosecutor but now after reading this I don't know. Does anyone know anything about how Juan got this information?

I might be wrong. But I think JVM is wrong. JA could NOT have HANDED anything to one of her visitors. There was a lot of discussion at the time about the procedure for getting something out of the jail to someone. The inmate had to fill out a form, and it went to a guard station for approval.....I can't remember the exact process, but it could not have happened that JM just happened to see JA handing something over to Ann Campbell. I guess she can give something to one of her "legal team" .....but AC was never on that particular list.

The phone text got me a bit confused, but doing a quick google it is completely possible to send a text to a phone from your computer. This could be one of the reasons JA destroyed her hard drive. Damning!
There is plenty on the subject on the internet, but unfortunately, I cannot read and research because work is calling me. Here is a bit of info. There is plenty more out there if any one has the time to look.
http://computer.howstuffworks.com/e-mail-messaging/how-to-send-text-messages-computer.htm
Someone counted the characters of the text and they were under 160 without spaces and 160 with spaces.
A quick skim and this immediately caught my eye. Interesting.

Type a message of up to 160 characters in the message box and then click Send. Your message will shortly appear on the cell phone

I might be wrong. But I think JVM is wrong. JA could NOT have HANDED anything to one of her visitors. There was a lot of discussion at the time about the procedure for getting something out of the jail to someone. The inmate had to fill out a form, and it went to a guard station for approval.....I can't remember the exact process, but it could not have happened that JM just happened to see JA handing something over to Ann Campbell. I guess she can give something to one of her "legal team" .....but AC was never on that particular list.

Dont quote me on this but I remember this situation from the 1st trial and I could have sworn it was mentioned to be someone from her "team" that had business meeting with her. I think I even remember seeing pics of the very small writing in the margins if I am not mistaken.

I think the event is true but not sure of the details in who JA gave the magazines to.

I cant vouch for anything because its been so long ago it is all a "fog" now. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark