Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patricia Womack was set to testify for JA last time and withdrew because she said she had been threatened. Maybe it is her. The only other they had at that time was Darryl Brewer. Has he been threatened too? I will say again, this judge should never have let this trial be televised in the first place. Jmo. Just because it's not on tv doesn't make it unfair. Again, jmo.

Actually she withdrew because JM was going to expose her as a liar who allegedly committed fraud. Jmo.

Patricia Womack was set to testify for JA last time and withdrew because she said she had been threatened. Maybe it is her. The only other they had at that time was Darryl Brewer. Has he been threatened too? I will say again, this judge should never have let this trial be televised in the first place. Jmo. Just because it's not on tv doesn't make it unfair. Again, jmo.

The only threat was from Juan pointing out that she and Jodi did drugs together, and then you have that photo of her last year nodding off during the trial. Also she was drawing welfare and was selling her story, and Juan was going to ask that I'm sure.

Good point a caller on HLN made.

She has already been convicted. If it was Travis who committed this horrible crime he would already be sitting in prison on death row.
No one would be switching gears to keep witnesses "safe" from the eyes of the public for Travis. Media would not be shut out of the court room for Travis Certainly Travis' family wouldn't be told they have to hush their cries or not wear ribbons. Jodi's family would be held high on a pedestal.

If anyone is getting an unfair trial right now it's Travis. We should be watching the court go through it's motions as it would if Travis was sitting at the defense table. I'm not pleased. I've had issue with the balance of justice and fair treatment for the victims this whole trial.

The reason Patti Womack wouldn't testify is because Juan began asking her questions about her history, drug use, welfare, Etc. Juan also said Womack appeared inebriated when she appeared in court. Shutting off all cameras and hiding her identity would not change this line of questioning. It was not because of the threats. And I doubt it's Patti Womack, anyway.

As far as I know, Brewer has never claimed he was ever threatened.

Remember that she said in the interview with Troy (after verdict) that she had one person that saw her with "bruises all over", but her lawyers did not call the person up & she believed it would have saved her. I re-watched the interview yesterday, but she didn't say who it was. Wonder if that is the person?

Why do I think an ex-boy friend is going to lie and say he saw bruises on JA....or a family member suddenly remembers JA was molested as a child or some such B***S***.

Could it be Alyce LV?

No way. She's not that stupid. I'm guessing its Auntie Sue with tales to tell about childhood abuse and seeing her niece with bruises. Since we're just guessing.......:)

I think it is probably the old dude that was brought into the courtroom this morning.

Wasn't JA friends with the old guy that was over PL? Not Gus but the top man?

imo

Why would a witness ask for and receive protection?

:waitasec: I thought things like "top secret witness protection" only happen in "mafia" / "cartel" trials ?

:waitasec: On second thought ...

:moo:

Is the site that is asking for a fee to follow the trial worth paying for?

Are you asking about Karas on Crime? If so, yes. She has a lot of info there, not just her tweets. She also does a live video at the end of court each day.

Why would a witness ask for and receive protection?

Because she feels special. Which is why my money is on its a CMJA relative. If Auntie Sue , might explain why CMJA's mother was in a huddle with the DT earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74