Rosie O'Donnell

I used to like The View. Too bad I won't be able to stomach it anymore now with the big-mouthed behemoth.

I thought Rosie was good . It was her first day and the show was leaning towards that.
I like what Rosie is doing with her program Broadway Kids. Music and arts are important for kids to experience.

becca

I know this thread is about Rosie, but I have to say that BW looks awful. Did she have botox injected over the break? And her hair...it's a mullet! She was so attractive before but now she looks terrible IMO.

Just missed the second show, but caught the tail end, last 5 minutes.
Rosie was talking til the show closed.
Was the whole show like that too?

Pharlap said:
Just missed the second show, but caught the tail end, last 5 minutes.
Rosie was talking til the show closed.
Was the whole show like that too?

Yeah, pretty much. Honestly, I don't mind her talking over anyone but Joy. I think it's kind of ballsy of Rosie to do it to BW and I get a kick out of it. IMO Elisabeth has nothing of value to add anyway, so that's not a problem IMO.

I'm not a big fan of Rosie, but today's show was the first time I've been able to watch the view from start to finish ever! Rosie is adding "Life" to dull and boring, IMO.

newtv said:
Actually she was dynamite today-its the first time I have enjoyed the show in a very long time-she was funny and BW very much wanted her in control-they have chemistry again..the whole dragginess of the show was gone-everyone looked great-and rosie was amazing.
She is going to be the saviour of that show-and believe me-they picked her for a reason-she was hilarious as well-this will be rosies show-like it was merediths..that was the best choice they could ever have made.

added- I came here thinking finally rosie would get the credit she deserves - I am shocked at the negativity toward her-she was so queen of nice again-and yet she has a differnt audinece so she can be adult queen of nice-
I would have thot that show to be cancelled the way it went out this year..but if today is a taste of things to come I am looking forward to it very much.
I so agree with you. I am actually enjoying the View right now. Rosie does talk a lot, but she's funny imo. Gotta give the show some time, but I am enjoying.

shopper said:
I'm getting to where I can't stand BW. She used to be so reserved and proper, now she's a bossy loud mouth like the rest of them. IMO, Meredith was the only one who didn't come off that way. I like Joy and Rosie best right now, so I hope they don't clash. I wish Elisabeth would quit or get fired, she's such a drag and a titty baby.
BW gets on my nerves too! :razz:

shopper said:
I know this thread is about Rosie, but I have to say that BW looks awful. Did she have botox injected over the break? And her hair...it's a mullet! She was so attractive before but now she looks terrible IMO.
Take a look at the link Michelle provided. Its in the 1st post. Look at Barbara's hair, thats not her hair. She looks bad, in that pic. Let me know what ya think!:crazy:

lilpony said:
Take a look at the link Michelle provided. Its in the 1st post. Look at Barbara's hair, thats not her hair. She looks bad, in that pic. Let me know what ya think!:crazy:
Think that pic was taken possibly a few years ago...:twocents:
Look at the hair style...

angelwngs said:
I'm not a big fan of Rosie, but today's show was the first time I've been able to watch the view from start to finish ever! Rosie is adding "Life" to dull and boring, IMO.
couldnt agree more-its only watchable because she is there

shopper said:
No negativity from me, I like Rosie and always have. I'm hoping she'll be the one who turns the show around, or has a big part in it. Remember that they still have to fill Star's spot, so who knows how this will turn out.
sorry-didnt mean u in particular-the tone was negative toward rosie-i see its a bit better now-I didnt see todays show-but I sure liked it yesterday-finally made it feel energetic.
I hope they dont fill stars spot-they dont have to-there is enuf going on now

newtv said:
sorry-didnt mean u in particular-the tone was negative toward rosie-i see its a bit better now-I didnt see todays show-but I sure liked it yesterday-finally made it feel energetic.
I hope they dont fill stars spot-they dont have to-there is enuf going on now

I agree, 4 is enough and is a good balance. But wasn't the original idea of 5 to give BW the option of not being there everyday? I know she has been there everyday for the last several months, but she used to only be there 1 or 2 days a week.

I know you weren't singling me out, I just wanted to be up front that I like Rosie. She's not perfect, far from it, but she isn't a hypocrite IMO.

lilpony said:

IMO, that's what she looks like now. It's the color and mullet-esque style that makes me think that. She just looks bad IMO.

shopper said:
I agree, 4 is enough and is a good balance. But wasn't the original idea of 5 to give BW the option of not being there everyday? I know she has been there everyday for the last several months, but she used to only be there 1 or 2 days a week.

I know you weren't singling me out, I just wanted to be up front that I like Rosie. She's not perfect, far from it, but she isn't a hypocrite IMO.
she isnt perfect and I always defended that haircut-or defended why i thot people didnt like it-the aasociation with being a dyke from hell all of a sudden- thats not fair..however she herself hated it so I thot that was brave to admit.
I never thot about whther it flattered her or not-it just seemed to be said in a ocntext that since she left tv and came out....then the haircut would be in the next sentence.
Regardless-I also like BW..and you are right -that is why they need 5 gals.
I wonder if they shouldnt just have a guest each time one of them is away..or is that too unstable?
I hope they get someone good if they do replace star..I still dont get how elizabeth was chosen (she is pretty but no Star power what-so-ever and she hasnt used the position to create any-she needs some star power).
All the above is jmho..no offense intended to anyone.

Not wild about Elizabeth too:twocents: and NEVER liked star...

Pharlap said:
Not wild about Elizabeth too:twocents: and NEVER liked star...

IMO, EH seems to get personally offended if someone else has a different opinion than hers. The other women are very opinionated too, but they act like they don't give a rat's azz if anyone agrees or disagrees. Not EH, she gets all pissy and pouts like a baby. Maybe if her views on everything in life weren't so 1800's and puritanical, she might get some agreement from time to time. I see red when she wears a dress with pants underneath, I loathe that. She has a crap sense of "style" sometimes. But she does have a cute haircut right now and her arms are really cut. I definitely admire her arms.

For once I didn't miss the View tis morning.
It was delightful.....
The 3 (not Elizabeth) were great.....

shopper said:
I'm getting to where I can't stand BW. She used to be so reserved and proper, now she's a bossy loud mouth like the rest of them. IMO, Meredith was the only one who didn't come off that way. I like Joy and Rosie best right now, so I hope they don't clash. I wish Elisabeth would quit or get fired, she's such a drag and a titty baby.

I've lost a little respect for BW myself. It's like she's trying too hard to be hip. I like her when she is serious. That's just me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back