Rosie O'Donnell

If Rosie and mom had never met, how could Rosie have "taken advantage" of bio mom? I assume they had an agency or something. The article made it sound like Rosie had met her and literally took the child from biomom.

It takes much patience and care to raise a drug exposed baby. You really never know the extent of the birth mother's usage, nor the effect it will have on the child. The right care/environment & treatment are essential to her growth & outcome, and something tells me Rosie did a wonderful job. I realize that (given her history), there is probably no end to this bio mom's selfishness, but I wish she could see to it to bow down and kiss Rosie's feet every day for the rest of her life for raising (saving) her precious daughter. This story is sad to me.

JMHO!

JMO but whenever a new mother is too high to understand whether she wants to sign away her parental rights or not, she probably should sign away her parental rights... (Yes, I'm judging her.)

BBM. I totally agree!!!:clap::clap::clap:

I am sorry, but if you are under the influence of heroin, when having a newborn, then maybe giving the child up was the best thing at the time. J MO

so this happened at the hospital? Why would they allow a high, strung out mother to sign away her parental rights right after giving birth? Sorry I haven't read the article yet, but that seems like it would never have happened. Or.....perhaps , Rosie walked in and slapped down an adoption form printed off the internet, and then simply walked away with the baby. /shrug

Rosie O'Donnell's Father Edward Joseph O'Donnell Has Died

By Lindsay Kimble @lekimble
08/23/2015 AT 04:20 PM EDT

Rosie O'Donnell's father, Edward Joseph O'Donnell, has died of cancer, PEOPLE has learned. He was 81.

The actress's father immigrated to the U.S. from Ireland, and worked as an electrical engineer in Comack, Long Island, during her youth. He worked as an aerospace electrical engineer for Fairchild, Schlumberger and Grumman. O'Donnell had five children...

http://www.people.com/article/Rosie-O-Donnell-Father-Dead-Edward-O-Donnell

Is Rosie O'Donnell Dating Tatum O'Neal?

Kendall Fisher, eonline
17 minutes ago

Rumors have been swirling today that, nine months after her split from Michelle Rounds, Rosie O'Donnell has moved on with Tatum O'Neal.

O'Donnell and O'Neal have been friends for several years since meeting up in Chicago while doing separate shows for the Oprah Winfrey Network.

In May, O'Neal—who was married to tennis star John McEnroe for eight years—opened up about her newly found interest in women .

"I like women," the 51-year-old actress told People . "I definitely have been dating mostly women recently." ...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150902/b692285/

I am sorry, but if you are under the influence of heroin, when having a newborn, then maybe giving the child up was the best thing at the time. J MO

Yeah, seriously. I read this and thought, "You were high on heroin and that is your reason why Rosie SHOULDN'T have been able to take your daughter?" I think she made Rosie's case better than anyone.

Rosie O'Donnell's Daughter Chelsea Undergoing Psychiatric Evaluation After Hospitalization

Bruna Nessif and Holly Passalaqua, eonline

10 hours ago

Rosie O'Donnell 's formerly estranged daughter Chelsea O'Donnell has been hospitalized at a Long Island hospital.

E! News has learned that the 19-year-old is currently undergoing psychiatric evaluation. While there's no word on when Chelsea is going to be released, we're told that she is "alert and awake" and "is safe."

O'Donnell has been admitted to the state-wide program which aims to offer psychiatric evaluations on an emergency basis, as well as any subsequent treatment services such as interventions or medical professional referrals depending on the patient's needs...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/ente...60907/b792719/?cid=featuredent_media_odonnell

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back