Satellite could plummet to Earth

I dont know what you are all worried about..the last one landed on us:eek: :)

Dingo, you can borrow my bicycle helmet if you want. :blowkiss:

This is one of the funniest threads I've ever read! I love the folks here!

Lion

Oooh, I hope they let Aerosmith do the soundtrack!

MsPooh, will bike helmets do?

As long as it has a strap, oh and stuff plenty of TP in it.

::SINGING::
I was dreamin' when I wrote this
Forgive me if it goes astray
But when I woke up this mornin'
Could have sworn it was judgment day

The sky was all purple
There were people runnin' everywhere
Tryin' to run from the destruction
You know I didn't even care

They say two thousand zero, zero, party over,
Oops, out of time!
So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999...................
ohhhhhhhhhh I love Prince!

was it made in china?

pointlaugh.gif
yourock.gif

Did yall know that when parts of Skylab hit Australia, they fined the US for littering? LoL Yeah... and we never paid the fine! Oops. LoL

It's hard to pinpoint an exact date and time because of atmospheric drag. Yes, the military could be brought in on things if it looks dangerous, but you will probably never know about it. As a matter of fact, the military is probably already setting something up... we do not want other countries to get their hands on our spy technology. Most all satellites are put in orbit to end up in the Pacific, if it comes down in a controlled de-orbit... and uncontrolled de-orbits about 90% of the time should end up there, as well... that's the drop zone. (That's where the Hubble Space Telescope will end up... in the darn ocean... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!)

Did yall know that when parts of Skylab hit Australia, they fined the US for littering? LoL Yeah... and we never paid the fine! Oops. LoL

It's hard to pinpoint an exact date and time because of atmospheric drag. Yes, the military could be brought in on things if it looks dangerous, but you will probably never know about it. As a matter of fact, the military is probably already setting something up... we do not want other countries to get their hands on our spy technology. Most all satellites are put in orbit to end up in the Pacific, if it comes down in a controlled de-orbit... and uncontrolled de-orbits about 90% of the time should end up there, as well... that's the drop zone. (That's where the Hubble Space Telescope will end up... in the darn ocean... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!)
How much did we fine you I wonder.....and im telling:p

How much did we fine you I wonder.....and im telling:p

$400.. LoL but that was back in the 70's and interest surely has to mount on such a fine... there is no telling how much we owe yall, now, Dingo. :D

Ya'll are cracking me up :crazy: Rather you all do it than that satellite :eek: haha

Reminds me of that show "Dead Like Me" The lead girl died by a toilet seat hitting her in the head.

I think we should get Vegas involved and bet on where the satellite will land, I'll put $50 on a abandoned warehouse site ;).

I think we should get Vegas involved and bet on where the satellite will land, I'll put $50 on a abandoned warehouse site ;).

In Death Valley? Ooh.

"Was it made in China" - Oh, Reb; that was a real crack-up!

LOL, just when I thought I had enough to worry about, now this! :eek:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517