Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The details of what Brittanee endured hurt my heart.

I have been angry and not sure how to process the truth. Sometimes, I purposely get lost in the 'what happened' and 'sleuthing' angle... to avoid the difficult emotion. I try to solve the mystery... purposefully, inquisitively and sometimes even matter of fact-ly. I have a hard time accepting the hurt...but here it is.

I am painfully sad for the entire circle of people she has touched in her life including; myself, all of you here, her family and friends and especially LLLindsayy. I feel like we knew...but to have the speculation become fact... it hurts my stomach and heart!!

I want to believe this. Brittanee created a circle... and she passed with a purpose. Through her passing, she has exposed a multi-genertional crime ring. She may in fact have given her life to complete the puzzle, so to speak, and bring them down!

The eyes that need to be on this gang/family/town are now very much there.

Bless the kind hearts that care. Bless her family, friends and loved ones. And bless Brittanee's angel soul.

</3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking outside of the box.. maybe LE has made statements and is watching to see who skips town.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Wow so there is definitely DNA involved and Chad Drexel clarified this in his post... But I don't get how the suspect can be walking around freely if this is the case?

Wow so there is definitely DNA involved and Chad Drexel clarified this in his post... But I don't get how the suspect can be walking around freely if this is the case?

You're preaching to the choir </3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a lot of respect for Chad D, now that I listened to that interview and he said he knew the suspects name two weeks after his daughter disappeared. He had the information because he had hired a private investigator. I have to wonder if he hadn't hired him, would local LE ever continued their official investigation?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thinking outside of the box.. maybe LE has made statements and is watching to see who skips town.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

OR who shuts their FB's down....ROTF, yep that has happened to a # of these wannabe gansta's. Yep, shut your FB down...whimpass! But, the FBI have all that info. anyway D-*advertiser censored*.

I don't know how freeing his freedom could possibly be at this point? With the spotlight on him like this, I wonder where that leaves his status in the gang??

And, I can't imagine the FBI not keeping tabs on every level of what he is up to...probably nsa level tabs. Right??

I agree, he belongs in jail, but if LE can give him a short enough leash to thoroughly hang himself and others, maybe it is for the greater good as far as later convictions go?

I mean no sympathy for the T gang when I say this, I would not want to be them or associated with them in Mc'Ville right now. Tensions must be high!

I just want to add my opinion:

I've been to MB so many times I could not begin tell you the amount. I used to attend during spring breaks beginning at the age of 14, and everything trisha_mc states is so true. We used to jump in vehicles with guys to ride up and down the strip. SMH, thinking how things could have happened to so many of us girls. Once, I recall two of my friends, went to 2 guys room, drank liquor, one passed out, and the other girl left her there. I was like what??? you left her passed out with 2 guys? Later, she walked back to the room, still loaded. It was nothing for 16-18 people in one room at a time. All you needed was someone around 17 or 18 with a credit card to get a room, just crazy.

Going to MB was huge growing up, and tons of us would load up and go every chance we could, and so many people from so many different states just boggles my brain these days.

If a stranger, offered her a ride, a 17 year old would probably say sure, not expecting a death sentence. jmo

I don't know how freeing his freedom could possibly be at this point? With the spotlight on him like this, I wonder where that leaves his status in the gang??

And, I can't imagine the FBI not keeping tabs on every level of what he is up to...probably nsa level tabs. Right??

I agree, he belongs in jail, but if LE can give him a short enough leash to thoroughly hang himself and others, maybe it is for the greater good as far as later convictions go?

I mean no sympathy for the T gang when I say this, I would not want to be them or associated with them in Mc'Ville right now. Tensions must be high!

Good point! I know (at least) 1 of his FB friends dropped him & went dark. Then you have to consider how 'helpful' apparently Da'Shawn was in ratting out others in the McDonald's shooting that he ended up with a very light sentence. In June, the FBI made it clear they would charge people, if they don't come forward with obstruction but also offered protection & a $25,000 reward.

I believe in the FBI transcript, it was mentioned they were not interested in drugs, so in the few days that many people may have inter-acted and saw or even had unknowingly had something to do with what was happening, I believe they should come forward without harm. This small block of in-humans needs to be removed so people can raise their families in peace and with out evil. Hello, you can write your future in a fabulous way if you need witness protection getting out of poverty, etc., having a future!

Really? That is disgusting and shows what heartless psychopaths they are. I really hope Britt is their undoing.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Guess they've flown above the law so many times they think they're invincible. And in a way, they are. Karma's getting ready to bite them, me thinks.

Guess they've flown above the law so many times they think they're invincible. And in a way, they are. Karma's getting ready to bite them, me thinks.
I hope so. The look in his eyes sends shivers down my spine. Soulless. Poor Britt. At least we are getting closer to justice for our girl.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

They let him out after his family posted the $10g bond. That was what the hearing was about, he was being held on a federal charge for the McDonalds robbery.
Where the hell does one get this kind of money from to bail someone out?? 10grand!!!

Loosely translated - the devil has deserted them the same way he does all of his minions when they have outlived their usefulness. I've noted this is many serial killer cases.

:cow:

I spent the other night just thinking...what if someone had stopped and asked to walk with her that day? What if she hadn't had to head back to "return the shorts" (still fishy to me)? Would she still be here? It breaks my heart.

But then again if it hadn't been her, it probably would have been someone else. I will never understand this level of evil.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This is true but I am still disgusted at the fact that someone so sick in the head can walk around, eat with his family, sleep in a nice warm bed at night, have access to the same things as you and I, but yet has allegedly done one of the worst things imaginable as a human being. He potentially took her life or was possibly involved in her life being taken away after being raped lord knows how many times.. This whole situation is infuriating and I hope justice is served ASAP to get this idiot off the streets before someone else's mother, daughter, cousin, or friend becomes a victim of this family's disgusting ways.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther