Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autumn Dreams (sorry I had trouble Quoting) IMO I think if this perv had moved to a violent act already (AKA BD) he wouldn't go back to just masturbating in elevators. He got away with it (at least so he would think), why would he not continue to be violent.

Autumn Dreams (sorry I had trouble Quoting) IMO I think if this perv had moved to a violent act already (AKA BD) he wouldn't go back to just masturbating in elevators. He got away with it (at least so he would think), why would he not continue to be violent.

I didn't say he had anything to do with BD.

But I am also not saying that he should not be looked at either.

I think he's sick and if he is the same person who is to say he cant turn violent.

Also, LE don't know for sure as of yet if it is the same guy from April. And if it is the same guy from April.. he went from grabbing girls in elevators to masturbating in front of them. So he is going easy on them this time??
Who knows what he would do if he actually took one of these girls.

.... Not all violent acts continue being violent ..even though most do. Take these serial killers for example... BTK killer, Dennis Rader, murdered ten victims from 1974 to 1991. He did not kill any other victims prior to being captured in 2005. During interviews conducted by law enforcement, Rader admitted to engaging in auto-erotic activities as a substitute for his killings.

Jeffrey Gorton killed his first victim in 1986 and his next victim in 1991. He did not kill another victim and was captured in 2002. Gorton engaged in cross-dressing and masturbatory activities, as well as consensual sex with his wife in the interim.

IMO he/they are still someone to think about. Some sick man following young girls around hotels in MB.

I didn't say he had anything to do with BD.

But I am also not saying that he should not be looked at either.

I think he's sick and if he is the same person who is to say he cant turn violent.

Also, LE don't know for sure as of yet if it is the same guy from April. And if it is the same guy from April.. he went from grabbing girls in elevators to masturbating in front of them. So he is going easy on them this time??
Who knows what he would do if he actually took one of these girls.

.... Not all violent acts continue being violent ..even though most do. Take these serial killers for example... BTK killer, Dennis Rader, murdered ten victims from 1974 to 1991. He did not kill any other victims prior to being captured in 2005. During interviews conducted by law enforcement, Rader admitted to engaging in auto-erotic activities as a substitute for his killings.

Jeffrey Gorton killed his first victim in 1986 and his next victim in 1991. He did not kill another victim and was captured in 2002. Gorton engaged in cross-dressing and masturbatory activities, as well as consensual sex with his wife in the interim.

IMO he/they are still someone to think about. Some sick man following young girls around hotels in MB.

Thanks and for the good info and education!

She has been saying that all along, wonder why the change of heart? Maybe the police have provided her with some sort of proof that Britt isn't coming home? It's hard to say.

Maybe she decided that she needed to be with her other children, and since her parents are staying in SC she felt she could leave for now. What a horrible spot to be in. I would think that I would move my family to SC (especially if the forclosed home rumors are true as well as the impending divorce).

This was on a Rochester news channel this eveninghttp://www.13wham.com/mostpopular/story/Brittanee-Drexels-Mom-Coming-Home/FvKXryfrpESnWGea0rdmuA.cspx

Must have no good news from AMW. Maybe it was the 7 minute report. The other night DD had said she wouldn't leave MB without BD.

RochesterGirl- I had seen that story out there yesterday morning. I was hoping they would fix their time error. Did you see they noted her missing for 10wks? I would have thought they would have caught that by now.

Here is another new story about DD going home. It may be that work is the issue. She will only get so much time off I would think, especially if she wants to return.
http://www.wmbfnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=10497802&nav=menu675_2

Maybe she decided that she needed to be with her other children, and since her parents are staying in SC she felt she could leave for now. What a horrible spot to be in. I would think that I would move my family to SC (especially if the forclosed home rumors are true as well as the impending divorce).

That is a good idea. Especially if her parents would be there. Question is would she have the income and does child custody come into play? I would hope they could agree on that. Actually, I believe there is BCBS in SC isn't there?

I agree, that is a horrible position to be in. This case is very heartbreaking.

I tried to edit my reply and I couldn't get back to it. There is a BCBS in SC, but it is almost 3 hours from MB in Columbia, SC.

09-048726 5/26/2009 05:27pm 1701 s ocean bl follow up to file 35452 caller is in florence says that she was
partying with brittanee drexel all weekend at the landmark says that
she is staying on 2nd floor 2nd door on left unk room number comp
has pics of her on her computer and will bring them with her to the
pd caller said that she gave her a fake name and then told her that
her name was brittannee 4 other females and 4 males were staying in
the room room 202 or 211

09-048726 5/26/2009 05:27pm 1701 s ocean bl follow up to file 35452 caller is in florence says that she was
partying with brittanee drexel all weekend at the landmark says that
she is staying on 2nd floor 2nd door on left unk room number comp
has pics of her on her computer and will bring them with her to the
pd caller said that she gave her a fake name and then told her that
her name was brittannee 4 other females and 4 males were staying in
the room room 202 or 211

Very interesting. Where did you find that? Did this person say on which date she was partying with B on?

i got it from here...http://www.cityofmyrtlebeach.com/policerecords.html

The date the call came in was at 5/26/2009 05:27pm and she said she was with her on the weekend so my guess would be sometime from 5/22 -5/24

I would imagine that this has been investigated and found nothing to go on from here. If it was her, she wouldn't still be there now anyway.

It would be great if she is hanging at the blvd, at least that brings hope in her case.

09-049746 5/29/2009 10:06PM 702 SEABOARD ST A&B MISSING PERSON (JUVENILE) BRITTANY DREXEL, CALLER STATES HE SAW HER
AND 4-5 OTHER FEMALES GET OUT OF DR PIERCING LIMO AND GO INSIDE
BUSINESS 5-6N MINUTES AGO. THEY WERE THERE FOR A WHILE

If not for nothing at all at least people are still keeping a look out for her.

09-049746 5/29/2009 10:06PM 702 SEABOARD ST A&B MISSING PERSON (JUVENILE) BRITTANY DREXEL, CALLER STATES HE SAW HER
AND 4-5 OTHER FEMALES GET OUT OF DR PIERCING LIMO AND GO INSIDE
BUSINESS 5-6N MINUTES AGO. THEY WERE THERE FOR A WHILE

If not for nothing at all at least people are still keeping a look out for her.
This does bring lots of hope.I went to the link provided above and cant find any of this stuff where are yall going to from that link?

At least there is some consistency between the two sightings. Both of them saying they saw Brittanee with 4-5 other girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueEnigma