Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could what LE found in the bin be a suicide note giving details of where Faye was and details of her only someone who had her would know, hence the evidence from the missing flyer? Would maybe explain how quick Faye was found and then CT. Maybe he gave up her location and then his....

I agree it's possible but doubtful.

Given the speed that investigators went from garbage bin to locating Faye's body, I believe whatever was located in the bin was immediately known and/or identified on sight as belonging to Faye versus investigator combing through paper and reading a note. MOO

I agree it's possible but doubtful.

Given the speed that investigators went from garbage bin to locating Faye's body, I believe whatever was located in the bin was immediately known and/or identified on sight as belonging to Faye versus investigator combing through paper and reading a note. MOO
I'm still guessing it was a boot - and his address/mail with his name - then they went to the house and searched the back yard - and found her somehow - we don't know what state she was in though IMO.
Not sure what else would lead them back to the backyard. I'm very curious about this...
JMO

**** so she may have been alive for a day or two? :(
Personally, I would say NO (maybe just because I don’t want to think it!) There were too many cops swarming area. IF he is the murderer, I think it was first day. How could he be so calm and collected when LEO searched his place if she was in there? But, then he panicked and killed himself? This case is very strange. Maybe someone else is involved. NOT the parents, I do NOT suspect family at all.

I have been considering that CT may have knowledge of what the perp did and was killed. He might just be a victim too. We will have to wait until there is more evidence. There has been no mention of probable cause of death for FS or CT. It is frustrating waiting on evidence

@rocket said:
If CT is the monster that killed her, LE finding an article of Faye's clothing in his trash can does not mean that she was killed in his house. Where has it been stated officially that she wasn't killed where she as found?

JMO

It hasn't.

It was announced at the presser that the coroner believes the body of Faye was placed in the woods after she was deceased. The coroner is responsible for determining the cause and manner of death. The manner of death has already been determined as a homicide.

Not much of a brainiac if he threw her boot or other belongings/clothes in his own garbage can. Unless by that time he didn't care anymore.

It wasn't his specifically as he lived in an apartment complex, which it could either have been put there by someone else who lives in the complex or outright planted - not that I think it was, just it was a shared garbage for all the residents of 602 AFAIK, so that leaves open other possibilities. There are likely conclusions from finding a dead 30 year old male at the complex where the evidence was found, but LE probably wants more definitive evidence before making affirmative statements.

Coty Taylor: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Law enforcement officials found Faye’s body after discovering a critical piece of evidence from a trash can at Taylor’s home. Sergeant Antley did not clarify what the evidence was but explained that it directed their attention back to a wooded area they had searched previously. He added that during the three-day search for Faye, investigators had been inside Taylor’s home and had spoken with him.

@rocket said:
If CT is the monster that killed her, LE finding an article of Faye's clothing in his trash can does not mean that she was killed in his house. Where has it been stated officially that she wasn't killed where she as found?

JMO

It was announced at the presser that the coroner believes the body of Faye was placed in the woods after she was deceased. The coroner is responsible for determining the cause and manner of death. The manner of death has already been determined as a homicide.
Thank you. I saw the presser but didn't catch that.

I'm still guessing it was a boot - and his address/mail with his name - then they went to the house and searched the back yard - and found her somehow - we don't know what state she was in though IMO.
Not sure what else would lead them back to the backyard. I'm very curious about this...
JMO
The item (I agree with you that it was likely her boot) was contained in the garbage bin specifically for his apartment.
I'm also speculating that the boot may have had some debris from the woods on it.

It wasn't his specifically as he lived in an apartment complex, which it could either have been put there by someone else who lives in the complex or outright planted - not that I think it was, just it was a shared garbage for all the residents of 602 AFAIK, so that leaves open other possibilities. There are likely conclusions from finding a dead 30 year old male at the complex where the evidence was found, but LE probably wants more definitive evidence before making affirmative statements.

Police found a critical piece of evidence in the trash can of one of Faye’s neighbors. That led them back to a man’s house -- the man who was also found dead.
The evidence found was something that was listed on her missing person flyer, police said.
Police ‘link’ the death of 6-year-old Faye Swetlik to a neighbor found dead in his home
https://q13fox.com/2020/02/14/polic...swetlik-to-a-neighbor-found-dead-in-his-home/
I hope the link works.

FEB 14, 2020
BREAKING: Police ID man found dead near murdered Faye Swetlik, deaths are linked
[...]

The Cayce DPS public information office said at Friday’s news conference that an item found in a garbage can led investigators to do another search of a wooded area near her Faye’s home in Churchill Heights. They found her body there.
---
hmm some have said "his" garbage others have said "a" garbage - would like to know which it is in this case.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member