Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Gardenista, Feb 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rkendmar

rkendmar Well-Known Member

Is LE still requesting information RE: the silver sedan?

2. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

heartbreaking.....

Faye's classmates made her valentines.

Attached Files:

• faye.jpg
      faye.jpg
      File size:
      123.5 KB
      Views:
    Subiechik21, HayLouise, NoSI and 13 others like this.
  3. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I agree it's possible but doubtful.

Given the speed that investigators went from garbage bin to locating Faye's body, I believe whatever was located in the bin was immediately known and/or identified on sight as belonging to Faye versus investigator combing through paper and reading a note. MOO

Subiechik21, Hooman, Kaykedi and 12 others like this.
  4. Rprp1021

Rprp1021 Well-Known Member

It hasn't.

Subiechik21, Kaykedi and NuttMegg like this.
  5. sf618b

sf618b Well-Known Member

Oh my word that just tore my heart out of my chest.

6. Falling Down

Falling Down Well-Known Member

Thanks.

7. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I'm still guessing it was a boot - and his address/mail with his name - then they went to the house and searched the back yard - and found her somehow - we don't know what state she was in though IMO.
    Not sure what else would lead them back to the backyard. I'm very curious about this...
    JMO

8. vaporlass

vaporlass Well-Known Member

Personally, I would say NO (maybe just because I don’t want to think it!) There were too many cops swarming area. IF he is the murderer, I think it was first day. How could he be so calm and collected when LEO searched his place if she was in there? But, then he panicked and killed himself? This case is very strange. Maybe someone else is involved. NOT the parents, I do NOT suspect family at all.

9. Joebob77

Joebob77 Active Member

I have been considering that CT may have knowledge of what the perp did and was killed. He might just be a victim too. We will have to wait until there is more evidence. There has been no mention of probable cause of death for FS or CT. It is frustrating waiting on evidence

10. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

@rocket said:
    If CT is the monster that killed her, LE finding an article of Faye's clothing in his trash can does not mean that she was killed in his house. Where has it been stated officially that she wasn't killed where she as found?

JMO

It was announced at the presser that the coroner believes the body of Faye was placed in the woods after she was deceased. The coroner is responsible for determining the cause and manner of death. The manner of death has already been determined as a homicide.

11. SpanishInquisition

SpanishInquisition Well-Known Member

It wasn't his specifically as he lived in an apartment complex, which it could either have been put there by someone else who lives in the complex or outright planted - not that I think it was, just it was a shared garbage for all the residents of 602 AFAIK, so that leaves open other possibilities. There are likely conclusions from finding a dead 30 year old male at the complex where the evidence was found, but LE probably wants more definitive evidence before making affirmative statements.

12. SpanishInquisition

SpanishInquisition Well-Known Member

There could also be accomplices

Subiechik21, Gadvc, Kaykedi and 5 others like this.
  13. AngelK

AngelK Active Member

JMO- theory.

Perhaps CT did not live alone. Perhaps LE made the connection via trash, walked around and area was fresh and that is how the body was found. Maybe there is more than one perp.

14. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

Coty Taylor: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Law enforcement officials found Faye’s body after discovering a critical piece of evidence from a trash can at Taylor’s home. Sergeant Antley did not clarify what the evidence was but explained that it directed their attention back to a wooded area they had searched previously. He added that during the three-day search for Faye, investigators had been inside Taylor’s home and had spoken with him.

Subiechik21, Vail, HayLouise and 8 others like this.
  15. rocket

rocket Pluviophile

Thank you. I saw the presser but didn't catch that.

16. kiki2020

kiki2020 Well-Known Member

I'm wondering where CT's roommate was during this. Was he out of town until the other day? If not it would be interesting to hear how CT was acting. Their apartment is not that big.

17. rkendmar

rkendmar Well-Known Member

The item (I agree with you that it was likely her boot) was contained in the garbage bin specifically for his apartment.
    I'm also speculating that the boot may have had some debris from the woods on it.

18. Truth Seeker

Truth Seeker Well-Known Member

Police found a critical piece of evidence in the trash can of one of Faye’s neighbors. That led them back to a man’s house -- the man who was also found dead.
    The evidence found was something that was listed on her missing person flyer, police said.
    Police ‘link’ the death of 6-year-old Faye Swetlik to a neighbor found dead in his home

I hope the link works.

Subiechik21, Kaykedi and AnnaGrace like this.
  19. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

FEB 14, 2020
    BREAKING: Police ID man found dead near murdered Faye Swetlik, deaths are linked
    [...]

The Cayce DPS public information office said at Friday’s news conference that an item found in a garbage can led investigators to do another search of a wooded area near her Faye’s home in Churchill Heights. They found her body there.
    ---
    hmm some have said "his" garbage others have said "a" garbage - would like to know which it is in this case.
    JMO

20. KatzEye

KatzEye Well-Known Member

Based on Google maps image, I believe it may be. Notice the green utility box.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

ScotAng, Subiechik21, Kaykedi and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.