SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the profile with initials AB was fake (i can message ppl what her name was), i'm not sure why we can't see her comments now but we could last night... that would be pretty creepy? if it's a real person, and if i had to guess how facebook worked, i would say she re-activated her account and unfriended him?...

i should have taken screenshots, but she called him pet names, and he talks a lot about having a girlfriend with kid(s) on amazon during that time.

he talks about having a girlfriend in his last amazon review, but i think it's just a joke. same with talking about his "in-laws". the others about the child seem realistic so i think he at least thought he had a legit gf.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sorry, editing isnt working for me-- but i think it's a joke because she seems to have tapered off and that other woman took her place as the flirty one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since he likely posted from Charlie's page, I'm guessing he likely googled them both to see if they were in the news. I'd also bet he read here.

Yes, that's my thinking too. He checks the news every day to see if he's in it. I'm pretty sure he's narcissistic enough to be scouring everything he can find about the case. If he sees someone's on to something, he can just adjust to suit.

Hence why CDC's profile suddenly started mirroring the ex-wife as soon as it was mentioned that it may have something to do with her. How convenient for him........

Yes, that's my thinking too. He checks the news every day to see if he's in it. I'm pretty sure he's narcissistic enough to be scouring everything he can find about the case. If he sees someone's on to something, he can just adjust to suit.

Hence why CDC's profile suddenly started mirroring the ex-wife as soon as it was mentioned that it may have something to do with her. How convenient for him........

He may even be a member. Wouldn't be the first time.

Not sure if this has already been posted, if so, I apologize! I am still playing catch up...

now my locks have locks... place is hotel california now..

The above statement (BBM) is a review on Amazon for padlocks written by TK. If I remember correctly, one of the posts on CDC's Facebook post-disappearance was the lyrics to "Hotel California." I realize the review was written in January 2015, but it still gave me chills.

As an aside, I was born and raised in Spartanburg County and lived there for over 20 years. I just can't wrap my head around the fact hat his is happening so closed to home. I can't wrap my head around any of it, really.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/B00B6P59YA/R3FC9T9935EXO3?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl

Page 5 of the presentencing report TK mother begged that he not receive 15 years stating that he was a good boy with a lot of love to give and pointed to the fact that TK walked his minor rape victim home after the rape, does that sound like a dangerous criminal? He even walked the girl home.

:facepalm:

https://htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com/files/1987-presentence-investigation-report-1478284242.pdf

That is called DENIAL and it reads like a book." Not My Child"

Since he likely posted from Charlie's page, I'm guessing he likely googled them both to see if they were in the news. I'd also bet he read here.

This always makes me nervous and wondering if someone has suddenly stopped posting. I would not be at all surprised in this particular case if he had been here. :panic:

Just a reminder not to bring over info or screenshots from social media that is not from MSM, LE, or victim and suspect. Sleuthing friends or family is off-limits and a violation of TOS.

:tyou:

The land belongs to Todd Kohlepp, a real estate developer. He was arrested in connection with KB's disappearance. Mayson said KB worked for Kohlepp cleaning houses and she met him briefly when she tagged along with KB on a job.

KB worked for suspected kidnapper, say friends

According to local media, Kohlhepp is a real estate agent who employed KB to clean houses and clear properties before they were offered for sale or rent. Other details about the case were not immediately available.

http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id5391

3A1223C700000578-3905812-image-a-69_1478291015515.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3905812/Hunt-missing-boyfriend-woman-chained-metal-box.html

If you zoom right in on google maps https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@34.774406,-82.0671922,118m/data=!3m1!1e3

A reporter posted earlier that the container was next to the garage.

As you can see from the DM photo above ^^ Whatever was next to the garage on the map is not there now. Removed for evidence?

container.PNG

I'm thinking a small one like this

container2.jpg

If you zoom right in on google maps https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@34.774406,-82.0671922,118m/data=!3m1!1e3

As you can see from the DM photo above ^^ Whatever was next to the garage on the map is not there now. Removed for evidence?

View attachment 104116

View attachment 104117

I don't see a spot on the ground where it might have been. Perhaps it's on the other side?

I still wonder if it was a new twist in his behavior and he was inspired by Nate Kibby in NH.

Thanks for all your hard work!

ETA : I thought it was 30 feet? I don't have a link right now. I read there was a cage inside the container.

My neck is hurting from smh so much.

I believed they had had an accident, car in the water somewhere ... and now this :scared:

I don't see a spot on the ground where it might have been. Perhaps it's on the other side?

I still wonder if it was a new twist in his behavior and he was inspired by Nate Kibby on NH.

Thanks for all your hard work!

I thought it was on the other side to but if you look at the trees it would have been on the camera side. Looks like it's been removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks very secluded. He had the perfect place for his evil deeds by the looks of things.
And he was asking about an id of a shrub/tree. He wanted to buy 100 for the fenced front yard via a post he had made on fb.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

View attachment 104116

View attachment 104117

I don't know. It's possible, but if the container really is 15' x 30', it would seem that it would look more rectangular than that seemingly square white object on the ground?

"As authorities searched the rural South Carolina property owned by Todd Kohlhepp, they walked up to a metal container — 30 feet long, 15 feet wide and 10 to 12 feet high."
"They knocked on its side.
That, Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright said, is when the screaming began.
“Help me. Get me out of here,” came a woman’s voice from inside the metal box, according to Wright, who spoke with CNN."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-found-chained-like-a-dog-in-metal-container/

Okay, so here's what I'm wondering, now that I'm about caught up:

Is he choosing his victims because he fixates on them, or does he fixate on the men in their lives first?

- In the incident when he was a teen, he used the boyfriend to lure his victim. Was he trying to get her, or trying to get her because he wanted to show up the boyfriend?
- People mentioned that he would be very aggressive/competitive with the men he interacted with. One of his tenants said this, and apparently he did it on (his own) Facebook.
- Did he go after KB because he was obsessed with her, or would he have been completely uninterested if she was single?

I think these are important questions when (or if, in the event they find more bodies) it comes to figuring out who his potential victims were. If he was obsessed with showing up other men and the women were, in his mind, just a bonus, his victims are going to look different than serial killers/kidnappers like Bundy, who clearly had a type of victim. He might even have male victims who were single, but who TK felt threatened by in some other way, or who had something (other than a girlfriend) that he wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419