VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say he's been broken up twice now. We don't know how much he has left.. he could have been almost done.. this break is well timed because he might finished shortly and the judge will tell the defense they have an hour to get started (you know when they try to say they don't have time.. ) The state had to start right before lunch.. then stop and start again so they have no room to complain about it if the judge does have them start today.
From what Judge just said, I think defense will start tomorrow

I will say he's been broken up twice now. We don't know how much he has left.. he could have been almost done.. this break is well timed because he might finished shortly and the judge will tell the defense they have an hour to get started (you know when they try to say they don't have time.. ) The state had to start right before lunch.. then stop and start again so they have no room to complain about it if the judge does have them start today.
I think it's been long even if you subtract the breaks. I know it's a complicated case, but I think it's too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500