VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:

I theorize that AM is a sociopath.

Some key features of one:
- tend to lie
- break laws
- act impulsively
- utter lack regard for their own safety or the safety of others

People may experience:

Behavioral:
- deceitfulness
- irresponsibility
- manipulativeness
- risk taking behaviors
- impulsivity

Also common:
- physical substance dependence or substance abuse

I rest my case.

mOO ymmv JMHO

Edit by me: typos
Wow. Reading your "key features" sound like Paul was a budding sociopath.

These "experts" on L&C are ignoring the fact that the financial crimes are not character assassination when it is presented as motive. Desperate defense attorney babble. Imo.
And I'll bet Judge Newman isn't losing one bit of sleep over what these TV lawyers are prattling on about. The chair Judge Newman sits in is far more credible than the ones they're sitting in. moo

Just a thought…Perhaps the reason AM took Maggie’s cell phone and not Paul’s is that he thought there was a chance that Maggie tried to call 911 when she heard the first shot but he couldn’t tell because he couldn’t open the phone. If he did shoot Paul first then he knew Paul had no chance of making a phone call.

PS I do think he was worried about what RG might have overheard and that’s why he was trying to call him after the 911 call.
I think he left Paul's because he was praying that between the crappy cell service there and the almost dead battery that the Snapchat wouldn't send! He took Mags to throw in ditch to make sure her's had his worrisome txt & phone calls coming thru clear as a bell.

I agree.
I wonder if someone thought that BM was going to be coming along today and made him a Christmas decoration? It looked awfully new.
I can't explain the bike or the chicken in the kennel either.
MOO
Well, they were killed in June, and that planter looks to be in good condition. Mine look awful when left out one season. So, obv just set out. Little momentous of the deceased, kinda favors either side imo.

I only go to L & C for their camera coverage … I never look at their chat, and I mute them during breaks because I don’t care for their commentators
Just when this break started they had 2 DEFENSE attorneys on.. blah blah blah. I really hate how a defense attorney can't just say the state is doing a good job. Always has to be some criticism. I guess nobody wants to hear no conflict though so they put on someone that says some wild thing and gets viewers. It causes me to turn it right off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500