VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per FITS Alex kept trying to make eye contact with jurors, but they are intently focused on Creighton.
Per CourtTV at the end of last week, their in court correspondent said the members of the jury were no longer making eye contact with AM while he was testifying and had their arms crossed over their chests. I think they'd "heard enough" from the accused back then, and are now ready to listen to the prosecution's and defense's summaries of this "long, complicated" case before "putting it all to the test" in their deliberations. MOO.

Last edited:
Again, listening to the pundits on TV/social media, I am thankful that none of them are on the jury. Hopefully we just have good hard-working people who understand honesty when they see it and liars when they see it. The pundits want to criticize the technique of the attorneys. However, what is important to the jurist is only the truth. In my opinion, the jurors will see the truth.

Is anyone else noticing how dark AM's eyes are, as he looks at CW during CW's closing statement? (And...some others here on WS have also noticed how AM gets a "distant" look in his eyes whenever the actual crime scene and the victims are mentioned...as if...AM is re-living the horrible memory of that night back in June of 2021.)
The eyes of a shark.
moo

CW started his closing by telling the jurors he would not talk for a long time....that was several hours ago.
I will say he's been broken up twice now. We don't know how much he has left.. he could have been almost done.. this break is well timed because he might finished shortly and the judge will tell the defense they have an hour to get started (you know when they try to say they don't have time.. ) The state had to start right before lunch.. then stop and start again so they have no room to complain about it if the judge does have them start today.

At least CW will have an opportunity to speak again after the defense’s closing. I was concerned the defense now has tonight to rewrite theirs based on CW’s today. Sounds like Judge is going to allow JG to start fresh in the morning …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500