VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how many of you are in Law & Crime chat on YT, but I had to stop looking at it. So critical of this closing. Frustrating.
Thinking there may be some Murdaugh family "admirers" on that chat, @Tracey4AU...noticed that about the chat several times over the last few days, in particular. Plainly, there are many on the L&C chat who have NOT been following the trial since the beginning...

One other thing about that chat: Yesterday, right after the judge dismissed the jury and CN himself left the courtroom, there was one person in that chat who actually wrote that "It'll be a hung jury. I know, since I'm one of *4* who are voting "NG"..."

Seriously? Since when do jurors now get to join in on an Internet chat -- especially one pertaining to the very trial for which they have sworn under oath to do justice? (Hoping that chat room writer was just attempting to be funny, and trying to get attention.) Have wondered since Day #1 why the jury was not sequestered, but...that could be for multiple reasons, including, but not limited to, the court perhaps not wanting to pay for hotel rooms for the jurors. Anyone else happen to see that person's statement yesterday afternoon, right after the jury was dismissed, and the court was recessed?

Thinking there may be some Murdaugh family "admirers" on that chat, @Tracey4AU...noticed that about the chat several times over the last few days, in particular. Plainly, there are many on the L&C chat who have NOT been following the trial since the beginning...

One other thing about that chat: Yesterday, right after the judge dismissed the jury and CN himself left the courtroom, there was one person in that chat who actually wrote that "It'll be a hung jury. I know, since I'm one of *4* who are voting "NG"..."

Seriously? Since when do jurors now get to join in on an Internet chat -- especially one pertaining to the very trial for which they have sworn under oath to do justice? (Hoping that chat room writer was just attempting to be funny, and trying to get attention.) Have wondered since Day #1 why the jury was not sequestered, but...that could be for multiple reasons, including, but not limited to, the court perhaps not wanting to pay for hotel rooms for the jurors. Anyone else happen to see that person's statement yesterday afternoon, right after the jury was dismissed, and the court was recessed?
I did not, but nothing would surprise me!

one thing I have learned on WS and that is that we can make a suspect guilty...if we get enough info we can put it together
and make a very convincing case...and we can be dead wrong..it has happened so many times.

mOO
on the other hand we can be correct also.

He has lied lied and lied...and if you are innocent there is no need to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member