Seaching for Anna - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say in turn that I understood and understand what you're saying! I hope you didn't feel like I attacked you, and if so I apologize, because I really didn't mean it that way. I'm excited too... even though I'm scared to be excited, because I'm afraid to jinx it... :eek:

Noooooo!!! I understand completely. Sometimes I get ahead of myself when I am excited :)

if she is having memories only anna could remember then its looking more on the positive side. ive checked am and now pm the thread and hoping that this week brings good news

Annasmom - when the DNA is confirmed will the reunion be a problem? What I am wondering is if finances will be an issue, can we set up a fund or something for this???? I don't know how far apart you all are and how this will happen, but, maybe something an be set up for contributions?

Annasmom - when the DNA is confirmed will the reunion be a problem? What I am wondering is if finances will be an issue, can we set up a fund or something for this???? I don't know how far apart you all are and how this will happen, but, maybe something an be set up for contributions?
Medusa, this is a generous thought of yours, but we decided early on that it would be best for us not to involve money very much in this search. I know that people have had expenses in the course of searching, and they have covered these on their own. If we need to cover travel expenses, we'll figure out a way to do that. But again, thank you for your generous impulse.

Still waiting, but contact was made again today with the office making the DNA comparisons, so we're hoping this may expedite things.

If we have happy news (praying) I'd be happy to donate my air miles. I've got about 90,000 on a Capital One card that can be exchanged for air line tickets with any airline with no blackout dates. I haven't used them before but I'm guessing 90,000 miles would be good for at least 2 tickets. I'd also be able to purchase 2 tickets but totally understand you don't want to take money.

Looks like we have lots of people from Chicago land. I live far north burbs in Mundelein where I'm still able to keep 4 horses in my backyard but the development is surrounding me. Hoping to sell my property this year and build on my land in North Carolina.

Blessings to all. Let's keep those positive thoughts flowing.

If we have happy news (praying) I'd be happy to donate my air miles. I've got about 90,000 on a Capital One card that can be exchanged for air line tickets with any airline with no blackout dates. I haven't used them before but I'm guessing 90,000 miles would be good for at least 2 tickets. I'd also be able to purchase 2 tickets but totally understand you don't want to take money.

This is a great idea!

I wish I had some miles to donate, but I don't use any credit cards. I've only flown once and I exchanged my miles for a dining gift certificate figured it would be a couple more decades since I had the need to fly again.

But I know a lot of people do have airline miles that won't ever be used.... and no one would be out any cash money if they were donated.

Looks like we have lots of people from Chicago land. I live far north burbs in Mundelein where I'm still able to keep 4 horses in my backyard but the development is surrounding me. Hoping to sell my property this year and build on my land in North Carolina.

What a great idea!!!

I spoke with C last night, and shared with her many of the things everyone has written lately. She is very thankful to everyone for all of their blessings and wishes. C is still NOT convinced that she is Anna, and asked me to please post once again to tell everyone not to get their hopes up too high. She is very concerned about everyone's feelings at this time, but especially Annasmom, Annasbro, Annasunc, and Annasmomsbro, however they have all assured her that she should not worry so much about them.

Hugs to "C". She is such a brave woman.

Robin- she will be ok when the results are released, right? I'm going to be really worried about her.

Lets hope the wait is over soon. One way or another.

Hugs to "C". She is such a brave woman.

Robin- she will be ok when the results are released, right? I'm going to be really worried about her.

Lets hope the wait is over soon. One way or another.

Thank you Jodibug, and yes, C is going to be fine no matter what. I am amazed at her strength.

We all care very much about 'C', and send our friendship and prayers to her. I think most here believe that what really matters is the courageous woman she is, no matter the results!

This question is for Annasmom, or Bro, or Joe...Did Anna possibly have a slight stuttering problem as a child? For an example, would she have explained a story like this:

"I think it was yesterday, um, um, our goat got of the pen and we were look– we had to stay in the house, ‘cause she would buck us. We were looking out the window and the window was open and it slammed on my finger and it was– my finger was in there about two minutes until someone co– came and opened the win– window, and um, when it happened you could– you could– you could see part of my blood vein, and I would like to thank our Father, ‘cause my finger could have been sliced right off. "

This question is for Annasmom, or Bro, or Joe...Did Anna possibly have a slight stuttering problem as a child? For an example, would she have explained a story like this:

"I think it was yesterday, um, um, our goat got of the pen and we were look– we had to stay in the house, ‘cause she would buck us. We were looking out the window and the window was open and it slammed on my finger and it was– my finger was in there about two minutes until someone co– came and opened the win– window, and um, when it happened you could– you could– you could see part of my blood vein, and I would like to thank our Father, ‘cause my finger could have been sliced right off. "

iNTERESTEDWOMAN, I read this a long time back when we were first looking at the People's Temple. The girls name who stated this is somewhat interesting.

Several people have either made suggestions for or asked if there is a plan for the immediate time period after we recieve the results. It will all be contingient on LE's requests, but a plan is being formulated. This will include any reunions and also for dealing with any possible media interest. As soon as we get the news that we are expecting, several people will immediately be on the move (both figuratively and literally) to make this all happen properly.

Again, we will try and keep everyone informed as we can, but there may be a period where we cannot be as open as we have been. But rest assured, you will be made aware of any developments as soon as we can safely spread the word.

What a wondeful idea, but I was told that since 9/11 the person using the miles has to actually be the person who accumulated the miles. I don't know how true this info may be. When my father-in-law died last month he had over 90,000 sky miles. When we contacted Delta, we were told we were not able to use them. Perhaps the situation was different as he was deceased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oOoJodieoOo