Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, it's just the angle of the shot, it's TA's knee.

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/272314/slide_272314_1933691_free.jpg

While searching again for that pic, I came across an old video from NG, though it's on a diff website(https://psychodocs.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/jodi-arias-female-psychopath-wont-recall-murder/) where JA is wearing that striped t-shirt that she was wearing just after the murder, in the pic with the Othello actor. Creepy, I wonder if that had any forethought attached to it, does anyone recognize when and where the pic on the video is from?

BBM

Getty Center in LA.

300x300.jpg

Jodi Arias Parts 1 and 2 on "Snapped" tonight, begins at Midnight central time on Oxygen.

None of the shows tell the true horror of this crime but "Snapped" did a little better than most, imo.

Last night I couldn't sleep and got to thinking about JA. It suddenly occurred to me that everything and everyone around her has been affected by her negativity almost like a curse.
1. TA's murder and the misery his entire family and friends have gone through due to JA.
2. Detective Flores lost his son
3. Nurmi got cancer
4. JA's sister being arrested
5. JA's parents lost their business and filed for bankruptcy

It seems that bad things happen to anyone in contact with her.

Eh, I wouldn't trust babysitting duty to anyone in her family, that's what I'm saying, with/out her addition to their lives personally speaking... *cough

Last night I couldn't sleep and got to thinking about JA. It suddenly occurred to me that everything and everyone around her has been affected by her negativity almost like a curse.
1. TA's murder and the misery his entire family and friends have gone through due to JA.
2. Detective Flores lost his son
3. Nurmi got cancer
4. JA's sister being arrested
5. JA's parents lost their business and filed for bankruptcy

It seems that bad things happen to anyone in contact with her.

I would say that several of these were brought on by the "victims":
4. There is no excuse for assaulting a domestic partner
5. JA's parents almost certainly declared bankruptcy so they could wipe the financial slate clean and rake it in from the book deal they thought they'd get: big fail.

I feel so sorry for Flores: were it not for JA, he might have been able to spend extra time with his child that was otherwise devoted to the trial.
I believe Nurmi really was suffering more than we can imagine. I think he could have picked a more ethical strategy and a better topic for his book (e.g. the impact of evil clients on their attorneys, which I'm sure is a big issue), but for me this is all separate from his suffering.
I doubt JM's commitment to the case was especially helpful to his private life. Certainly, he has JA to thank for the crop of silver hair he acquired.
DeMarte had the privacy of her home invaded
JLV and others had death threats
There were all kinds of witnesses who suffered, including Lisa....
There were the poor young adults who came across Travis' body and likely are traumatized for life.

Just a thought; Suppose that Travis's new camera was set to p.m. instead of a.m.?
She could have taken the photos while he was taking a shower in the morning and then had all day to nap and clean up. If the last computer activity was late in the day then she could have been the one that did that.
This would explain to me how she had time to wash herself, clean up the crime scene and do a couple loads of laundry.
What do you think?

View attachment 86506

This is a pic on the killers Myspace with a caption: "Braids (but I'm not a blondie anymore.. Nope)" It doesn't look like her either. IMO.

I'm pretty sure her use of that yellow filter(if you're talking about the one of her in the cap) was meant to help hide the colour of her hair.

As for which pic likely most closely resembled her hair colour in the ones on her "classic" page, I'd say her profile pic.

I believe her and TA had discussed it sometime in May, I'll see if I can find the date... I had finally signed up for BK's last month to read the texts but just couldn't go back and start at the beginning, it might take me awhile as I just don't have the stomach to read her words anymore but I think it was May(around the time TA was deciding on which profile pic he was going to use for his blog).

I'm pretty sure her use of that yellow filter(if you're talking about the one of her in the cap) was meant to help hide the colour of her hair.

As for which pic likely most closely resembled her hair colour in the ones on her "classic" page, I'd say her profile pic.

I believe her and TA had discussed it sometime in May, I'll see if I can find the date... I had finally signed up for BK's last month to read the texts but just couldn't go back and start at the beginning, it might take me awhile as I just don't have the stomach to read her words anymore but I think it was May(around the time TA was deciding on which profile pic he was going to use for his blog).

May 8, 2008 @ 1:05 am Jodi asked Travis to look at profile photos she's uploading to her MySpace page. And at 1:33am Travis say uhaul. There is another text that Jodi says she's rocking the braids. And one snow photo that was ten years old that she uploaded.

Hmm, strange... I can still open it. Just google Jodi Arias Myspace, then click on photos.

And be careful there are photos that can't be unseen in there too. I wonder if it was the ones with Daryl and his son and Jodi on a camping trip and she photo shopped the out. Or the one with the sunglasses in a white jacket?

Just a thought; Suppose that Travis's new camera was set to p.m. instead of a.m.?
She could have taken the photos while he was taking a shower in the morning and then had all day to nap and clean up. If the last computer activity was late in the day then she could have been the one that did that.
This would explain to me how she had time to wash herself, clean up the crime scene and do a couple loads of laundry.
What do you think?

Good thought, but I think TA did the first load (wash sheets after sex), and she ran around and grabbed whatever to hide evidence she was there.
Also, wasn't there a timestamp on his computer that he was on youtube at 4am?

Good thought, but I think TA did the first load (wash sheets after sex), and she ran around and grabbed whatever to hide evidence she was there.
Also, wasn't there a timestamp on his computer that he was on youtube at 4am?

I think he did the first load, but it might have been his regular sheet-washing day. I also think he got the vacuum cleaner out. If he was doing this stuff, I doubt Jodi was there.....

Somehow it gets forgotten that TA could have been getting his jollies all on his little own-some. In fact, I bet Jodi came in on him once—without his invitation, natch— and found him having a lovely time, and this gave rise to her BS that he was masturbating to a photo. Jodi's lies are generally built on some piece of reality;in this story she added the photo. She could even have taken those sex photos of Travis at that very jolly time and that's why he was so pissed off in them. And then she later showed them to him to prove she had them and could blackmail him.

What I see in the killer's myspace photos is a young woman who had a life, went places, knew people, photoshopped most of her photos (but lots of people do that so no biggie). In short, a young person with an active life.

It's beyond disgusting that she threw another human life away with her own.

I hope the killer rots in prison and that her dreams are filled with places she went, people she knew, and full realization that she will never again have any of that and that life is precious and she threw hers away.

We know that JA was pretending to be Travis in messaging. We know she snuck into his house on numerous occasions. We know she tried to leave Arizona with Travis's roommates camera in his bmw.
Suppose she used all her special skills and not just to kill him but to kill his reputation?

If she tried to convince Travis to let her come for a visit and he refused and then their communications stopped for hours then doesn't this show he did not think she was coming there?

My theory is that she came around four in the morning, let herself in and then played on the computer adding in a bit of spying. Maybe even uploaded the naked pictures. What if the two photos of Travis were taken another time when she had been hiding in the closet and surprised him? What if the ones of her were taken with a timer when he was not even home?

Perhaps she knew from talking to him that he had to get up early?

What if she hid in his closet, like she had before, only this time she had his camera? Then she waited until he got in the shower and surprised him again? Only this time it was to kill him.

Then she needed to clean up the mess, strip the bed, was a couple loads of laundry, take a shower etc.

He answered no calls that day. Wasn't that unusual for the friendly businessman that he was? Someone answered the text around 11:30. Was it her pretending to be him?

The last electronic imprint was on the computer around 4:30. Was she planting proof that he was still alive then?

Suppose her whole alternative alibi was blown to bits because Travis had set his camera time to p.m. Instead of a.m. ? Suppose she reset the time herself so that she could be long gone with an alibi somewhere far away when he was found?

What if she had a perfect lie to tell right up until she was presented with evidence that her story would no longer fit the concrete evidence?

There has always been a question of how everything was done and she was gone when the roommate came home. Suppose she was there doing her last computer stuff when the roommate came home and she had to push out the screen to exit his office? What do you think?

We know that JA was pretending to be Travis in messaging. We know she snuck into his house on numerous occasions. We know she tried to leave Arizona with Travis's roommates camera in his bmw.
Suppose she used all her special skills and not just to kill him but to kill his reputation?

If she tried to convince Travis to let her come for a visit and he refused and then their communications stopped for hours then doesn't this show he did not think she was coming there?

My theory is that she came around four in the morning, let herself in and then played on the computer adding in a bit of spying. Maybe even uploaded the naked pictures. What if the two photos of Travis were taken another time when she had been hiding in the closet and surprised him? What if the ones of her were taken with a timer when he was not even home?

Perhaps she knew from talking to him that he had to get up early?

What if she hid in his closet, like she had before, only this time she had his camera? Then she waited until he got in the shower and surprised him again? Only this time it was to kill him.

Then she needed to clean up the mess, strip the bed, was a couple loads of laundry, take a shower etc.

He answered no calls that day. Wasn't that unusual for the friendly businessman that he was? Someone answered the text around 11:30. Was it her pretending to be him?

The last electronic imprint was on the computer around 4:30. Was she planting proof that he was still alive then?

Suppose her whole alternative alibi was blown to bits because Travis had set his camera time to p.m. Instead of a.m. ? Suppose she reset the time herself so that she could be long gone with an alibi somewhere far away when he was found?

What if she had a perfect lie to tell right up until she was presented with evidence that her story would no longer fit the concrete evidence?

There has always been a question of how everything was done and she was gone when the roommate came home. Suppose she was there doing her last computer stuff when the roommate came home and she had to push out the screen to exit his office? What do you think?
It has been my theory that the camera time was set incorrectly too.
This is what we know so far. Hopefully we will be able to see all of June texts soon at Beth Kara's site to get even better picture.

-Last text sent by Travis to Maria
2:02 am

-Youtube activity, Daft...
4:08 am
4:11 am
4:15am

-Enrique leaves
6 am

-Chris text to Travis
10:51am
Travis answers to Chris
12:13 pm (done by JA, after killing Travis)

-Nude pictures
1:42 pm - 1:47 pm + 2 w/no date and time

-Zach comes home 3 - 4 pm

-Activities on laptop
3:34 pm - Martinez direct Melendez
4:19 pm - Flores report
4:54 pm - Wilmott Cross Melendez

-Shower pictures
5:22 pm - 5:33 pm

-Enrique comes home
6 - 6:30 pm

I think Travis was killed some time between 6 am and noon. JA took great care at being stealth in Mesa so it is hard to believe she let him live until ~5:30 pm that day. She couldn't take any chance that Travis could call someone indicating she is there. I really would like to know if Travis texted or communicated with anyone other than Maria (2am) on June 4th. Waiting for Beth's site to update.

So Travis gets up some time in the morning, takes Naps out for walk, JA sneaks into his linen closet with Sony and Zach's memory card as she wants to video record killing him, Travis comes back home with Naps, has a bowl of oatmeal, and goes upstairs to take a quick shower, the kind of shower I take sometimes when I'm in Hawaii, just rinsing to refresh from hot weather. It's a quick shower so the shower door remained open. JA is unsuccessful at figuring out the video function so ends up taking pictures only. Killing begins soon after.

The camera time was set incorrectly from the get go or JA 'tinkered' with it. She had all afternoon to clean up, take out any evidence from Travis's computer and cell phone, steal his money, deposit BMW payment checks in his desk drawer, download pictures into her laptop, attempted to use the floor cleaner but gave up....

JA's nude pictures were on Zach's memory card, and she downloaded those nude pictures into her laptop on June 4th and the date and time stamps on them appear as though those photos were taken on that day.

It has been my theory that the camera time was set incorrectly too.
This is what we know so far. Hopefully we will be able to see all of June texts soon at Beth Kara's site to get even better picture.

-Last text sent by Travis to Maria
2:02 am

-Youtube activity, Daft...
4:08 am
4:11 am
4:15am

-Enrique leaves
6 am

-Chris text to Travis
10:51am
Travis answers to Chris
12:13 pm (done by JA, after killing Travis)

-Nude pictures
1:42 pm - 1:47 pm + 2 w/no date and time

-Zach comes home 3 - 4 pm

-Activities on laptop
3:34 pm - Martinez direct Melendez
4:19 pm - Flores report
4:54 pm - Wilmott Cross Melendez

-Shower pictures
5:22 pm - 5:33 pm

-Enrique comes home
6 - 6:30 pm

I think Travis was killed some time between 6 am and noon. JA took great care at being stealth in Mesa so it is hard to believe she let him live until ~5:30 pm that day. She couldn't take any chance that Travis could call someone indicating she is there. I really would like to know if Travis texted or communicated with anyone other than Maria (2am) on June 4th. Waiting for Beth's site to update.

So Travis gets up some time in the morning, takes Naps out for walk, JA sneaks into his linen closet with Sony and Zach's memory card as she wants to video record killing him, Travis comes back home with Naps, has a bowl of oatmeal, and goes upstairs to take a quick shower, the kind of shower I take sometimes when I'm in Hawaii, just rinsing to refresh from hot weather. It's a quick shower so the shower door remained open. JA is unsuccessful at figuring out the video function so ends up taking pictures only. Killing begins soon after.

The camera time was set incorrectly from the get go or JA 'tinkered' with it. She had all afternoon to clean up, take out any evidence from Travis's computer and cell phone, steal his money, deposit BMW payment checks in his desk drawer, download pictures into her laptop, attempted to use the floor cleaner but gave up....

JA's nude pictures were on Zach's memory card, and she downloaded those nude pictures into her laptop on June 4th and the date and time stamps on them appear as though those photos were taken on that day.

I too think he was killed early that day. Its a great point you made that since she went through all the trouble to be stealth in getting there that she could not take any chances that someone could text or phone Travis and he may respond to them that JA was visiting.

Also she would have known that the dog would give her away pretty quickly so she had a choice to make. She either attacks him right away or she would have had to make her presence known to him right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname