Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or should I say, it's common knowledge JB choked her from behind and Pak chased her in his car. Personally, I hope they are both arrested for a number of crimes that they have obviously committed.

Or should I say, it's common knowledge JB choked her from behind and Pak chased her in his car. Personally, I hope they are both arrested for a number of crimes that they have obviously committed.

Do you have a msm link stating that JB choked SG? I've never read that anywhere. :waitasec:

I agree 2000% that you are right on target. I believe the same thing they are getting there ducks in order, Federal Court already found Cruz guilty of crossing state lines.

IMO I really find it hard to believe people do not know why the report hasn't come out seriously.....

They are dotting there I's & crossing there T's with help of FBI in my opinion so JB & Company do not get off on one charge......NOT ONE...IMO

There is always a calm before the storm. I in fact am grateful it has not come out as of yet & I am in no hurry because I THINK "These people (FBI & LE) are digging a very very big hole to fit all the people involved, those who covered up, waited at gate, made phone calls to family claiming SG was in rehab". Oh & Pak.....his citizenship should be revoked.....after time served....

All these people need to be EXAMPLES for the whole world to see that any INVOLVEMENT at ALL in a crime.....need SEVERE PUNISHMENT.

IMO it is a shame that GC is old, because the covering & the meeting at the gate, was not necessary...only to mislead. No one would put there family in danger while PAK (unsavory charactor) & SG claiming she was going to be killed was still in vicinity & possibly may decide to return to GC house as he let SG know HE called 911. Only one reason in my mind....he was very much involved, just as guilty as JB. It is he who could have prevented the Death of SG. He should feel terrible, he is pretty terrible IMO.

Maybe the LE could't wait to get GC for something as "If Connected" this would be just be the topping on the cake.

Lol. What a joke.

If she knew anything about the way Crimestoppers online works, she wouldn't have posted such a foolish statement. The website received hundreds of tips every day regarding countless cases. It takes the Crimestoppers team between two weeks and three months (depending upon the volume of tips received) to sort through all of the tips and forward the promising ones over the appropriate investigative unit for further review.

And what is even funnier about her assumption that her tip led them to SG's body is that the entire team assigned to SG's case were all out in the field searching the wetlands on the day (and the following days) that her alleged December 10th tip was sent in. They didn't return to the office to start sorting through new tips until another week or two later!!

I don't understand why someone who is just sending love & peace....Someone who just wants an ending to a crime, & clearly this person is not threatening maybe being grateful that one cares is good enough. To each his own. We are all of different cloth & that is a good thing.

IMO TY CP.......For Caring enough to even get involved.

Do you have a msm link stating that JB choked SG? I've never read that anywhere. :waitasec:
There are more articles and interviews where Pak says JB choked Shannon before she ran away. I'll search for them.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/12/shannan_gilbert_remains_found.html

"When Brewer tried to grab Gilbert from behind, according to Pak, she slipped his grip and cowered behind a couch. From there she dialed 911 and during a 23-minute-long phone call pleaded with authorities to help her because someone was trying to kill her." ~nj.com~

Wow,
Reading that article totally confirms what MP also stated .....That JB was talking about SG being a transvestite.....I think this may be a big clue as to him being a SK too,

There was an Asian male who was dressed in Female clothing, also found <modsnip> & is a victim IMO of JB.....

I know Pak stated that JB was saying crazy stuff about SG being Transvestite, BUT in article JB states this. OMG Hello

CONFIRMED JB stated Now TY so much

This may be another tactic that JB uses with girls.......tell driver he can't get excited...due to that. Maybe if MP went to CVS to get cards & Lube etc.

Maybe that may have been wht JB liked ......backside anyway....just wondering......

See it would also make sense JB would not be able to be aroused ...like Ridgeway was unable to & many other SK's after evolving they are unable to be aroused until victim is deceased....So it all could Fit..... Just another thought that makes sense...... thinking motive.....not intending on paying.....

What does IMO mean? sorry, I'm new here and understand most of the acronyms, except for that one. Thanks-

Just watched the special on DVR. As I always say, it's good that they're keeping this in the public eye, even if it was more or less a rehashing of what most of us already know.

Funny how Malia found Shannen's body without Blue. I wonder if he has been scrutinized by LE. Ironic that what was probably just good thorough police work might make him seem slightly suspicious.

You know that is the first thing I thought.....was the same guy????

Than I thought.....pay Off...IMO.

Because it was first reported that he was just doing exercises....when bodies were discovered...not SG searches...independent exercises.

But than I also say who had him search there??????
Because that would be under question, who had him go on search???
They have to be looking at that.....Freud claims nothing is an accident.

I was in Atlanta during the whole Bomb finding during Olympics. The security officer was dragged through the mill, we went by his place (didn't realize it at time till we asked)...full of reporters & this guy was innocent. His life was destroyed, I am sure the FBI learned from there mistakes.

The night before the SG TV special was on...than body found. Why do to family pressure IMO....they knew the special was going to bring more scrutiny. I think tip IMO......Plus they made that a point on program so

IMO the LE Dormer who stepped down all the series of events may be just that. I just Think LE have done all these things to buy time. See I think the SK/s has a lower IQ than the average person. I also believe the POI's buy it lock stock & Barrel. Some i bet are in the trenches with LE....trying to save There Bums......

See in big cases they are always out there with updates encouraging public fore info, telling people if they notice nieghbors acting weird lately. Report any suspicous behaviors.

Things are quiet I think they are in a good place & IMO the SK/s & accomplices are pretty much like lobsters stuck in the pot feeding on chum.......till they meet fate JMO.

JMO means Just My opinion

All due respect, you are misquoting the facts of this case.

There has never been any mention of "CHOKING".

There are more articles and interviews where Pak says JB choked Shannon before she ran away. I'll search for them.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/12/shannan_gilbert_remains_found.html

"When Brewer tried to grab Gilbert from behind, according to Pak, she slipped his grip and cowered behind a couch. From there she dialed 911 and during a 23-minute-long phone call pleaded with authorities to help her because someone was trying to kill her." ~nj.com~

Once again, please prove that there has ever been any mention of SG being "CHOKED".

"Grabbed from behind" does not mean "CHOKED".

There is not one article out there that says MP claimed that JB choked Shannon because that is false information.

Wow,
There was an Asian male who was dressed in Female clothing, also found tortured & is a victim IMO of JB.....

Do you have a link to support that the Asian victim was "tortured". I have read every press release and every article that has been written about this case and I have never come across any information that states that the Asian victim was "TORTURED".

Do you have a link to support that the Asian victim was "tortured". I have read every press release and every article that has been written about this case and I have never come across any information that states that the Asian victim was "TORTURED".

As Several LE Professionals have stated this SK is SADISTIC so saying asian was tortured, Murdered & killed......wasn't it said signs of blunt force.

So that is torture enough IMO. We see things very differently. I see OB people responsible for SG Death & I see them being the OBVIOUS POI like many other people do.

I differ from your opinions & disagree with many, like the Imagination comment that JB is able to sue people for libel etc.

Do you think the family will possibly sue JB for WRONGFUL DEATH?
I believe you leave out what charges can be brought to the whole group. I just think the LE has them under wraps. SK's do not stop & sadistic Killers are what they are.

I will state what I think could be a possible theory Scenerio etc., have a nice day.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/22/n...-personality-profile.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/04/personality_profile_of_long_is.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nager-phone-sent-texts-strangling-victim.html

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/nati...-suspects-long-island-serial-killings/37739/#

There are hundreds of articles that state this, actually just about EVERY article....If you need videos google in You Tube there are Many there too.

Here you go in every single definition I read SADICTIC RELATED TO TORTURE

Hope you now have learned it is the SAME.....SADISTIC is wors....My Bad

Hopefully this helped you learn what this SK/s DO, no offense but it is CLEAR NOW....VERY

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadistic_personality_disorder"]Sadistic personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sadistic

http://thesaurus.com/browse/sadistic

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3Yqt4qABtHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looking back over SG's case it is clear to me that we are missing some important answers from MP. We've all seen his interviews. He gives an extremely detailed description of what took place that night yet he continues to avoid saying on camera anything about the mysterious calls that were logged between him and SG around 3am;

05/01/10 2:55 AM 1 Minute call TO CVS on Montauk Highway in West Islip.

05/01/10 2:57 AM 3 Minute call TO Michael Pak

05/01/10 3:00 AM Incoming, 3 Minute call FROM Michael Pak

05/01/10 3:04 AM 6 Minute call TO Michael Pak

05/01/10 3:13 AM Incoming, 1 Minute call FROM Michael Pak

05/01/10 3:15 AM 2 Minute call TO Michael Pak

- Source of SG's Cell PHone Records

At first I found it odd how close the calls are to each other. At 2:57 she called MP for 3 minutes yet at 3:00 MP was calling her back?

There was not even a minute between the time she hung up with him and the time he called her?

Only 1 minute after MP's 3 minute 3:00 am incoming call ended, SG called him back at 3:04 am. This went on a few more times until they last spoke at 3:17am.

Then there was this lone call at 4:09 am (42 minutes before she dialed 911);

05/01/10 4:09 AM 1 minute call TO Michael Pak

Sure sounds like dropped calls to me.

Then looking at the rest of her phone records, I found something similiar earlier in the evening except for they were all outgoing calls that started/stopped one after the other;

05/01/10 12:20 AM 3 minute call TO Michael Pak

05/01/10 12:23 AM 2 minute call TO Michael Pak

05/01/10 12:25 AM 1 mnute call TO Michael Pak

This first set of calls convince me that the repetition in the calls being one after the other are the result of something on SG's end.

Not sure exactly what this means.

It could be that SG was extremely impatient that evening.

Then again, it could also mean that her phone was having problems and kept dropping calls.

What do you think?

Looking back over SG's case it is clear to me that we are missing some important answers from MP. We've all seen his interviews. He gives an extremely detailed description of what took place that night yet he continues to avoid saying on camera anything about the mysterious calls that were logged between him and SG around 3am;

05/01/10 2:55 AM 1 Minute call TO CVS on Montauk Highway in West Islip.

05/01/10 2:57 AM 3 Minute call TO Michael Pak

05/01/10 3:00 AM Incoming, 3 Minute call FROM Michael Pak

05/01/10 3:04 AM 6 Minute call TO Michael Pak

05/01/10 3:13 AM Incoming, 1 Minute call FROM Michael Pak

05/01/10 3:15 AM 2 Minute call TO Michael Pak

- Source of SG's Cell PHone Records

At first I found it odd how close the calls are to each other. At 2:57 she called MP for 3 minutes yet at 3:00 MP was calling her back?

There was not even a minute between the time she hung up with him and the time he called her?

Only 1 minute after MP's 3 minute 3:00 am incoming call ended, SG called him back at 3:04 am. This went on a few more times until they last spoke at 3:17am.

Then there was this lone call at 4:09 am (42 minutes before she dialed 911);

05/01/10 4:09 AM 1 minute call TO Michael Pak

Sure sounds like dropped calls to me.

Then looking at the rest of her phone records, I found something similiar earlier in the evening except for they were all outgoing calls that started/stopped one after the other;

05/01/10 12:20 AM 3 minute call TO Michael Pak

05/01/10 12:23 AM 2 minute call TO Michael Pak

05/01/10 12:25 AM 1 mnute call TO Michael Pak

This first set of calls convince me that the repetition in the calls being one after the other are the result of something on SG's end.

Not sure exactly what this means.

It could be that SG was extremely impatient that evening.

Then again, it could also mean that her phone was having problems and kept dropping calls.

What do you think?

Hi Seaslug!

How reliable is this information? When I follow the link, I come to JusticeForShannanGilbert.wordpress.com and there I find some of the entries from you post. But when I follow from there the link http://www.findshannangilbert.com/inside-the-investigation-part-1/
which appears to be the source, they got the records from, I end up on some defunct site.
So now it appears as if those records come out of the blue, but at some time, this findshannangilbert-site was active. Did you copy from there (because the justice site has less records than you have in your post above?)

Peter

Looking back over SG's case it is clear to me that we are missing some important answers from MP.

Seaslug44 I could not agree with you more. The conversations that took place between MP and SG are extremely pertinent, and as far as I know MP has never discussed them or their contents. Starting at 2:57 AM SG spent nine minutes speaking to MP.

The topics could have been
- The number of people in JB's house and their actions and behavior
- Payment or lack of it, from JB
- SG being uncomfortable with something she heard, saw or was asked or told.
- A call for help to MP, to which he does not respond.

For somebody portraying themselves as a 'good-guy' MP has a lot of explaining to do.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member