Shannan Gilbert's 23 Minute 911 Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Further to my theory:

<modsnip: Reddit is not an approved source>

Source:

Drug interactions with benzodiazepines:

Important: Many drug interactions can occur with benzodiazepines; therefore, a drug interaction screen completed by a healthcare provider is an important step each time a new drug is added or discontinued in any treatment regimen.

Traditional benzodiazepines can be associated with overdoses and fatal consequences when combined with alcohol, opioids, other sedatives, or illicit drugs. While it is rare that an overdose of benzodiazepines by itself would be fatal, when combined with other drugs that depress the central nervous system, the risk dramatically increases.

Examples of other drugs that may be additive to the central nervous system depression if combined with benzodiazepine include:
  • phenothiazines
  • opioids
  • barbiturates
  • monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors
  • antidepressants
  • alcohol
  • illicit drugs like heroin (an opiate)
Concomitant use of benzodiazepines and opioids may result in profound sedation, respiratory depression, coma, and death.

Source:

Phenothiazines are a group of nitrogen and sulfur-containing heterocyclic compounds, labeled as the first-generation typical antipsychotic medications used for the treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar disorders, to control nausea and vomiting, and other psychotic disorders with delusional manifestations.

Source:

"Shannan Gilbert’s story is terrifying. Gilbert, 24, had struggled with depression after being diagnosed with bipolar disorder, CBS News reported."

Source:

"Mari said Dr. Hackett told her Shannan had left his house with her driver and that he was worried about her."
Further to my theory:

New Source:

"In the midst of the exchange between Gustav and Michael, Shannan had run to the home of Barbara Brennan and pounded on the front door for assistance. Fearing for her own safety, Brennan refused to acknowledge the knocking and called her next-door door neighbor, Tom Canning, to alert him to the situation. He quickly looked went outside to check on the commotion, but Shannan had already fled across the street to the home of Dr. Peter Hackett. From this point onward, Shannan was never seen alive again.

Two days after Shannan’s disappearance, her mother Mari Gilbert received an unexpected telephone call from Dr. Peter Hackett. He asked if Shannan was safe and feeling better but Mari hadn’t any knowledge that anything was amiss. She went on to ask how he acquired her phone number and he mentioned that it was policy to have a patient’s contact information. Perplexed by the response, Mari asked why he was distributing medicine in the first place. As the conversation continued, he allegedly stated he ran a halfway-home for women in dire need and explained the events that transpiredproviding medication for Shannan to help calm her nerves (the type of medicine is unclear but it’s presumed to be a benzodiazepine).

With Mari and the rest of Shannan’s family learning of her distress and unaware of her whereabouts, they filed a missing person’s report. Mari relayed the information she received from Hackett’s phone call to the investigators and once media coverage began swarming in, Dr. Peter Hackett was bombarded by several reports about the conversation with Mari. He proceeded to deny all allegations of a phone call ever happening on live television. Shortly thereafter, phone records were obtained and released publicly, proving Hackett’s deception. He went on to recant his prior statements but remained adamant about never mentioning anything relating to halfway-homes or treating Shannan Gilbert with an unknown substance drug(s)."

Source:

Important: Many drug interactions can occur with benzodiazepines; therefore, a drug interaction screen completed by a healthcare provider is an important step each time a new drug is added or discontinued in any treatment regimen.

Traditional benzodiazepines can be associated with overdoses and fatal consequences when combined with alcohol, opioids, other sedatives, or illicit drugs. While it is rare that an overdose of benzodiazepines by itself would be fatal, when combined with other drugs that depress the central nervous system, the risk dramatically increases.

Examples of other drugs that may be additive to the central nervous system depression if combined with benzodiazepine include:
  • phenothiazines
  • opioids
  • barbiturates
  • antidepressants
  • alcohol
Concomitant use of benzodiazepines and opioids may result in profound sedation, respiratory depression, coma, and death.

Source:

Phenothiazines are a group of nitrogen and sulfur-containing heterocyclic compounds, labeled as the first-generation typical antipsychotic medications used for the treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar disorders, to control nausea and vomiting, and other psychotic disorders with delusional manifestations.

Source:

"Shannan Gilbert’s story is terrifying. Gilbert, 24, had struggled with depression after being diagnosed with bipolar disorder, CBS News reported."

Source:

"Mari said Dr. Hackett told her Shannan had left his house with her driver and that he was worried about her."
Further to my theory:

New Source:

"In the midst of the exchange between Gustav and Michael, Shannan had run to the home of Barbara Brennan and pounded on the front door for assistance. Fearing for her own safety, Brennan refused to acknowledge the knocking and called her next-door door neighbor, Tom Canning, to alert him to the situation. He quickly looked went outside to check on the commotion, but Shannan had already fled across the street to the home of Dr. Peter Hackett. From this point onward, Shannan was never seen alive again.

Two days after Shannan’s disappearance, her mother Mari Gilbert received an unexpected telephone call from Dr. Peter Hackett. He asked if Shannan was safe and feeling better but Mari hadn’t any knowledge that anything was amiss. She went on to ask how he acquired her phone number and he mentioned that it was policy to have a patient’s contact information. Perplexed by the response, Mari asked why he was distributing medicine in the first place. As the conversation continued, he allegedly stated he ran a halfway-home for women in dire need and explained the events that transpiredproviding medication for Shannan to help calm her nerves (the type of medicine is unclear but it’s presumed to be a benzodiazepine).

With Mari and the rest of Shannan’s family learning of her distress and unaware of her whereabouts, they filed a missing person’s report. Mari relayed the information she received from Hackett’s phone call to the investigators and once media coverage began swarming in, Dr. Peter Hackett was bombarded by several reports about the conversation with Mari. He proceeded to deny all allegations of a phone call ever happening on live television. Shortly thereafter, phone records were obtained and released publicly, proving Hackett’s deception. He went on to recant his prior statements but remained adamant about never mentioning anything relating to halfway-homes or treating Shannan Gilbert with an unknown substance drug(s)."

Source:

• phenothiazines
  • opioids
  • barbiturates
  • antidepressants
  • alcohol

Source:

Source:

Source:

I
Further to my theory:

New Source:

Source:

• phenothiazines
  • opioids
  • barbiturates
  • antidepressants
  • alcohol

Source:

Source:

Source:

Hackett either lied about SG leaving with Pak, or Pak lied about leaving without SG. Or they are both lying and conspired together.

You would think if they conspired together, they would tell the same story. What could the motivation be for telling two opposing ones?

Pak, Hack or both could be lying, and if they are both lying:

It could be they are working separately to implicate one another. (Each is guilty of wrongdoing, and each has tried to put the spotlight on the other.)

Or

It could be that they are working together to control the debate. (Each is guilty of something and both agree that it is in their respective interests to direct sleuths into a Pak v. Hack loop.)

Regarding how Shannan Gilbert left Peter Hackett's house I believe Michael Pak is lying, and that he left with Shannan, panicked when she became unresponsive due to the medical treatment by Peter Hackett, then dumped her body in the marsh. I think Peter Hackett's initial actions and statements were closer to the truth, because they were done and said before Peter Hackett became fully aware of what happened to Shannan.

Regarding how Shannan Gilbert left Peter Hackett's house I believe Michael Pak is lying, and that he left with Shannan, panicked when she became unresponsive due to the medical treatment by Peter Hackett, then dumped her body in the marsh. I think Peter Hackett's initial actions and statements were closer to the truth, because they were done and said before Peter Hackett became fully aware of what happened to Shannan.
I would tend to agree w. you White Rabbit except there are a few things that just don’t add up:
SCPD looked at Pak early on in the investigation, Pak took a polygraph when he was brought in for questioning (I believe it was Varrone that interviewed him). I believe that there was a SCPD obtained a subpoena for Pak’s cell phone records which they looked at, which included geo-data from cell towers, along w. transmissions of communication…and they cleared him as a suspect.

Hackett on the other hand erased any surveillance footage that the gate camera recorded that night. Pak’s claims that he left Oak Beach without Shannon are validated by SCPD removing him as a POI after they interviewed and went through his cell phone data.

I would tend to agree w. you White Rabbit except there are a few things that just don’t add up:
SCPD looked at Pak early on in the investigation, Pak took a polygraph when he was brought in for questioning (I believe it was Varrone that interviewed him). I believe that there was a SCPD obtained a subpoena for Pak’s cell phone records which they looked at, which included geo-data from cell towers, along w. transmissions of communication…and they cleared him as a suspect.

The problem with the SCPD clearing Pak, is the fact the SCPD cleared everybody. Nobody is a POI or suspect, regardless how they were involved with Shannan that night.
Remember SCPD has always had the basic attitude, that nothing illegal or criminal happened to Shannan that night.

The problem with the SCPD clearing Pak, is the fact the SCPD cleared everybody. Nobody is a POI or suspect, regardless how they were involved with Shannan that night.
Remember SCPD has always had the basic attitude, that nothing illegal or criminal happened to Shannan that night.
Absolutely. It’s all in context, all to be taken w. a grain of salt, and to be—for good reason—called in to question for further analysis.

As mentioned Lindsay Henry is a suspect and has a violent corrupt past. He is also heavily connected to both Oak Beach and The Town Of Babylon.
He is the son of a former Suffolk County district attorney and the brother of a Suffolk District Court judge.
As I check out the internet for info on him, he's got a fairly public facebook page. His former (?) fiance/girlfriend looks an awful lot like Shannan, I thought. I don't know if I am allowed to post her pic, but for anyone interested, it is not difficult to peruse his fb page and link to hers and see the pics.

Hackett on the other hand erased any surveillance footage that the gate camera recorded that night. Pak’s claims that he left Oak Beach without Shannon are validated by SCPD removing him as a POI after they interviewed and went through his cell phone data.

I believe it is more of the case that Peter Hackett allowed the security camera footage to be overwritten, without archiving the events of May 1, 2010, rather than him deliberately erasing the video evidence.

I believe it is more of the case that Peter Hackett allowed the security camera footage to be overwritten, without archiving the events of May 1, 2010, rather than him deliberately erasing the video evidence.
Yes, but aren’t they one in the same? After all, Hackett became aware, if he didn’t already know, that SG was missing the very next day, May 2, when he met Pak and Diaz when they came to Oak Beach.

It
Yes, but aren’t they one in the same? After all, Hackett became aware, if he didn’t already know, that SG was missing the very next day, May 2, when he met Pak and Diaz when they came to Oak Beach.
It’s true that Peter Hackett became aware Shannan was missing the next day, and he should’ve reviewed the security camera footage, However, there is a different degree of intent between deliberately erasing the footage and allowing it to be overwritten.

(they) were making snuff films there....LISK is NOT one person, Shannon went to someone's home, called 911 and said (they) were trying to kill her. It has been found that the police were in on this group and that's how the homeowner passed the lie detector. The reason why (they) have not been arrested is because (they) have politicians and others that have money and supposed power....This case I know is easy to solve, Who has the balls to do it?

It

It’s true that Peter Hackett became aware Shannan was missing the next day, and he should’ve reviewed the security camera footage, However, there is a different degree of intent between deliberately erasing the footage and allowing it to be overwritten.
I am going to respectfully disagree w. you, WR. ‘Allowing the tape to be overwritten’, as you put it, is merely a more tactful way (i.e. passive as opposed to active) of destroying the contents of the footage.

(they) were making snuff films there....LISK is NOT one person, Shannon went to someone's home, called 911 and said (they) were trying to kill her. It has been found that the police were in on this group and that's how the homeowner passed the lie detector. The reason why (they) have not been arrested is because (they) have politicians and others that have money and supposed power....This case I know is easy to solve, Who has the balls to do it?

wow

Last edited:
There have been all kinds of rumors about alleged snuff films, on WS and on other forums. I’m curious to know where these rumors originated, and what they are based on, if anything…

I know that there has been more than one poster that alleges that incriminating pictures (allegedly of one or more of GB4) were found inside a safe in Bissett’s workplace. Also one WS poster claimed to be an ex-employee and/or friend of his family (can’t remember which, would have to look up in whatever thread it came from), and that the family’s press statement issued shortly after his death condemning rumors about his possible involvement in LISK investigation was not the original press statement that they had written; the original statement was allegedly to have contained the exact opposite message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname