SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM...I worry about this. I PRAY this is over by the holidays but I don't know. I read somewhere that JM has other cases he's prosecuting and they may hinder his availability.

And I worry about where we'll hang out as well. I've gotten to know everyone on here and have even been missing some of the "regulars."

Sweet dreams, Princess!

ETA....After re-reading this I realize that I worry a lot! lol

Hi m - sorry for the late reply, but I got all hung up on "that thread that we don't talk about" :floorlaugh:. I hope the JA trial moves along and ends that chapter in our trial history LoL. I say we take a vow to meet up on the Andrea Sneiderman thread when her trial starts up the end of the month (July 29th I believe). I'll bring the beers, you bring the nachos. Whadaya say?

Evening Princess :seeya:

Can't wait for the hearing. I don't know what the decision will be.

(had to stop watching Dr. Drew- too much yelling and switched to the Sundance channel- they have Kinsey on with Liam Neesom. I like him.)

Good evening YesorNo....missed you too tonight (dang). With the verdict coming in on the other trial thread I kinda got lost there for a while. Glad it's over.

I have a hard time watching any HLN shows, but I seem to tolerate NG better than the others believe it or not. She seems to march to her own drummer, unlike the others who seem to march whichever way they're told (or whichever way the wind blows). I'm a NG fan and proud of it :snooty:

All of them have too much yelling though, I agree. Oy vay, when they all start yelling over each other it makes me :panic:......so I love how NG reins them in. SHE will not be outshouted :lol:.

Sending my love to MeeBee!! Hi there! Yep, I can be a stalker too. :)

Hey angelwings!!! Love your posts over there! LOVE them, especially one of your last ones! I agree with you, hope this last phase goes off without a hitch so everyone can move on, especially the Alexanders.

I was over on the HLN site and looking at the headlines and realizing it was filled with stories of Zimmerman and not one mention of Jodi was satisfying. It must BURN her that the world has moved on and forgotten her and she's just another blip on the radar. She never realize she doesn't matter.

I haven't followed the Trayvon case at all - other than what would be on HLN once in awhile. I didn't follow it here on WS. It's so bizarre though how they were able to wrap this case up in a couple weeks and really Arias is still going on 7 months later. I'm sure the Arias jurors would have appreciated starting EVERY day at 8:30, working all day, working weekends, and finally getting it done in a reasonable manner. I know everyone says the judge is busy, has other cases, yada yada yada. How come NO other judges elsewhere have this problem?

I haven't followed the Trayvon case at all - other than what would be on HLN once in awhile. I didn't follow it here on WS. It's so bizarre though how they were able to wrap this case up in a couple weeks and really Arias is still going on 7 months later. I'm sure the Arias jurors would have appreciated starting EVERY day at 8:30, working all day, working weekends, and finally getting it done in a reasonable manner. I know everyone says the judge is busy, has other cases, yada yada yada. How come NO other judges elsewhere have this problem?

ITA. The difference was seriously shocking! Maybe AZ just has a more laid-back mentality...

As far as people just starting to look at the Alexander/Arias case: If you're one of those with a lifelong fascination with how a sociopath's brain works, you will find Little Missy's testimony very interesting. If, on the other hand, lying liars make you nuts, you might want to skip it. :wink:

My dog's feet smell like corn chips.

Just thought I'd share.

My hands smell like cookies. I think it's because I use a lotion before bed from Burt's Bees that has coconut in it. So, yeah, coconut cookies (thank goodness donuts are on the way - daughter is in town, and she treats us every morning with coffee and donuts. We musta done something right raising her. :blushing:).

Hope everyone has a great Sunday! :seeya:

ITA. The difference was seriously shocking! Maybe AZ just has a more laid-back mentality...

As far as people just starting to look at the Alexander/Arias case: If you're one of those with a lifelong fascination with how a sociopath's brain works, you will find Little Missy's testimony very interesting. If, on the other hand, lying liars make you nuts, you might want to skip it. :wink:

This has been discussed many times. Arizona has serious budget cuts so they couldn't work on Friday. They couldn't work on the weekends again because of budget cuts; no one would be there. As for starting on time, there were many cases before JA's that had to be heard. Sometimes it included pre-trial motions. Other times it was sentencing.

It is different from state to state. The difference is that JA is going to prison, we're just not sure how she's going to spend it. Arizona for all its delays still has the conviction. It looks like Florida can't close the deal.

How are you all this afternoon/morning?

My dog's feet smell like corn chips.

Just thought I'd share.

OMG! You have a Yorkie don't you? I swear my Yorkie's feet smell like corn chips when he needs a bath!!! ... That's when I call the groomer ... When he gets all Frito Bandito. That is so funny!

Is the hearing on Tuesday going to be televised?

I had a hard time sleeping last night post Zimmerman verdict. I had the same problem with the Arias verdicts. It took some time to decompress post Arias. I was heavily invested in that one. Zimmerman not so much.

I listened to Tricia's radio broadcast last night. It was fascinating. She has some awesome guests.

I had a hard time sleeping last night post Zimmerman verdict. I had the same problem with the Arias verdicts. It took some time to decompress post Arias. I was heavily invested in that one. Zimmerman not so much.

I agree with you about the GZ case. I will be interested in the AS case later this month. I am hopeful she will be found guilty.

droid

I agree with you about AS. What a piece of work. I have wondered if I am harder on women who commit crimes. I sure was with JA.

Oh Jo-di....time for your punishment phase

image.jpg

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads