SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had two mini Schnauzers and the old one and the new one both have the same distinct smell. I can't quite describe it, but I love it. After my first one died, I kept his fur bear toy that he had slept with as it smelled just like him. So I picked it up and hugged it and held it to my face every day. Not that it slowed down my grieving or anything, but it helped me to work through it.

After we got our new boy, I realized he smells the same way, it's as though I have some spirit of my old one still with me. I know this is silly, but I actually tried to find a puppy born on the same date as my old one died, thinking he might be reincarnated, lol. I don't even believe in reincarnation. :facepalm: Oh well.

When my Australian Shepard died, I was devastated. I saw a program on TV about people cloning their dogs- cost a fortune- and wished I could do that, but I never would because he had so many medical problems and I would never put the "clone" through that. I don't believe in reincarnation either.
I still have all his toys and his leash and collar.

Daisy and YorN....my benedryl is kicking in and I'm heading off to la-la land. I'm so grateful to you both for being such great company. Goodnight and have a wonderful evening! :eek:fftobed:

sweet dreams, m

Hey Doop.
Where in NJ do you live? My older son lives near Trenton and has a heating business.

On the upcoming JA business on Tuesday, is that going to be a quick in and out affair, does anyone know?

Hey Doop.
Where in NJ do you live? My older son lives near Trenton and has a heating business.

I live in a town called Marlton. It's about 15 miles southeast of Philadelphia. Trent is about 40 minutes north of me.

Back from shower and so cool with ceiling fan on as my hair is wet. It's so damn hot down here.

I live in a town called Marlton. It's about 15 miles southeast of Philadelphia. Trent is about 40 minutes north of me.

I know where that is. I use to live in Yardville, NJ (about 6 miles from Trenton) where we bought our first house. We moved to Levittown, PA.- north of Philly. Now I'm in NYS.

I know where that is. I use to live in Yardville, NJ (about 6 miles from Trenton) where we bought our first house. We moved to Levittown, PA.- north of Philly. Now I'm in NYS.

I know where those places are. Cant say I ever remember being there.

Back from shower and so cool with ceiling fan on as my hair is wet. It's so damn hot down here.

It's been humid here- not so hot- maybe 85. I hate humidity. I'm sitting with my new AC on.
When I lived in PA., I use to go to the YMCA for yoga classes and then went in their hot-tub and then showered. The wind on my hair when I drove home was always so refreshing.

It's been humid here- not so hot- maybe 85. I hate humidity. I'm sitting with my new AC on.
When I lived in PA., I use to go to the YMCA for yoga classes and then went in their hot-tub and then showered. The wind on my hair when I drove home was always so refreshing.

It hasn't even reached the 90's yet, but should be near 100 in a few weeks or so. I'm right next to the neighborhood pool, but it's so small and the water is too warm for a dip.

I know where those places are. Cant say I ever remember being there.

If I may be so bold:
You've been a member since 2011 and only have about 58 posts?
How come? Just always wondered why some people don't chime in more.
And just nosey :floorlaugh:
I lurked for a couple of years since "that thing in Florida's" trial, but after I joined WS, you can't shut me up. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
And_Justice_For_All