SIDEBAR #20- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eonvrye that can raed this rsaie your hnad! :seeya:

If you can raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid.
Can you raed this beolw? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

don't forget the Frasier show coming on shortly ... where and what the cast members are doing these days. :) TVGN 8:00 EST

It will be repeated at 11:00 PM EST :)

-------
Thank you Daisymae, I did remember it. I found it interesting but the one I saw about "Roseanne" cast seemed better. There was more about the cast and just seemed more upbeat. I did enjoy this, in its own way! :seeya:

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

I am amazed. I read along naturally. Wow. And all those years I thought spelling was so important. What did I know? Thanks for sharing.

-----------
YORN. I read it with no problem. An amazing thing yes! I must confess, I am dyslexic. Honest the words pop right out at me!! isms uoy. Gramma nore.:floorlaugh:

-------
Thank you Daisymae, I did remember it. I found it interesting but the one I saw about "Roseanne" cast seemed better. There was more about the cast and just seemed more upbeat. I did enjoy this, in its own way! :seeya:

The Frasier cast show will be on again Thurs. AM at 10:30 EST, and the Roseanne cast show will be on one hour prior to that. :)

I love these! I have yet to fail one@! Does that make me retarded? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

we are famous on netflix :floorlaugh:

Untitledkkk_zpscd2bf013.jpg

Josie see if my brother's thread is there? Alan and Lisa Tackett. TYIA~~~

Christmas story - My DS was about 5-6 and went to a private Christian school...One day in May or so he asked me if there really WAS a Santa Claus. I figured he had heard that there was no Santa, and that Christmas was about Christ (which he already knew, but we did have the Santa thing going, too). I asked him, do you want the truth, or the fantasy? He said truth. I said no, and do you really think reindeers fly (he is a very smart person)??? Well, closer to Christmas, he went back to believing - letter to Santa, etc.

When my dear mother died (when he was 8) I told him, NOW there really is no Santa...she SPOILED him ROTTEN (I mean, to the point of handing him the JCPenny wishbook, telling him to circle what he wanted, and by God - that's what he got...EVERY year, no matter how much $$). He even called UPS "the toy truck" lol. I also told him that now, he was getting only three gifts, just like Jesus.

His response, what about my STOCKING? I said, DS - I have always stuffed your stocking.

Princesssezme - My dear mother died similarly, although in reverse. They gave her such powerful antibiotics that they killed ALL bacteria in her body, good and bad. The first bug (whatever it was) killed her (diarrhea basically, NOTHING staying in her)...and they wrote it off as COPD??? We SAW what was happening, yet no one did anything but tell her she had the flu??? This - after surviving hospitalization, rehab, walking and talking and basically living normally for two weeks....She went downhill in four, FOUR days - from walking and talking to a coma - In FOUR days, and dead in six.

Our only blessings in this experience - she would not SHUT up about DS's Easter basket, lol...did I have one for him, over and over and over. She talked to him on my cell, the night before she went into a coma and said goodbye - Her exact words (that DS immortalized on my Mother's Day card that year) were "I love you bunches, and bunches, and bunches (crying here)," and the fact that she died on Easter Sunday...and I know where she is...

Sorry for the essay all :)

ETA - No autopsy because she died under a doctor's "care" and her THREE brothers are attorneys...go figure :(

Thank you for this. My mom, similarly, lasted only a week and died the week before Christmas. That's why I no longer am fond of that time of year. I'm so sorry you had to go through that too. It's heartbreaking when it is so unnecessary.

I'm one of those 55. I was able to read it no problem. The only word that gave me pause was "aulaclty", but I figured it out quickly when I read it in context.

Very interesting!

I wish the mods could fix the margins :please:. It's hard for me to read here "discretely" at work when they're blown. :(

-----------
YORN. I read it with no problem. An amazing thing yes! I must confess, I am dyslexic. Honest the words pop right out at me!! isms uoy. Gramma nore.:floorlaugh:

I read it too, no problem. But then I'm dyslexic, too. So maybe that is why we had no problem reading it. lol

Did they have a hearing today? I thought there was ssomething on the 18th but I've heard nothing. This is driving us all nuts! :seeya:

Did they have a hearing today? I thought there was ssomething on the 18th but I've heard nothing. This is driving us all nuts! :seeya:

Nore, isn't today the 17th???

Going to Walmart during daytime hours is insanity. I will go next time 9:30 at night like I usually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz